What's new

177w CFL 12/12 from seed

197caregiver

Been a while since I've done a micro grow ... Always wanted to do large plants like I'm able to do now but I miss it lol was always nice to have your own little head stash when everyone else was smoking regs ... Good luck with the rest of your journey

Thanks caregiver

Bad7887 : They still have a decent way to go, no harvests yet.

Happy Early 4/20 Everyone!
Getting some good buds today to celebrate.

Everything is going good in the cab. Temps are okay, usually around 80. Been feeding them more lightly, but I'll probably kick it up next watering. Today I top fed with some more Promix-BX and compost.

Here is the group shot, this time it's flipped around though, didn't notice until I went to edit.
picture.php

Here is the Five-O, she is developing a wonderful pungent stink.
picture.php

Skunk #1, she's the big nug and the lower cluster of buds in the picture, the ones up top are from the Critical Kush. The main nug is nice, but those little buds don't have much to them, maybe she'll fatten up in time.
picture.php

Critical Kush, she's got more of a "classic" smell you could say. Kinda fruity, harder to tell since they're all together.
picture.php

Five - O and C Kush
picture.php

They are approximately 60 days from seed, maybe 40 days into flower or about 5-6 weeks.

197caregiver

They are defently plumping up nicely ... Your Gonna have bigger yields then some of the guys that I know that grow under 1000 watters and use co2 but fancy stuff can't make you have a green thumb

Thanks #1cheesebuds

Thank you caregiver, I'm flattered. These are most certainly the best looking buds I've ever grown, my outdoor grows have been somewhat limited by environmental factors. I'm not sure on the yield, an ounce would make me happy, but I'm starting to wonder if I'm gonna do much better than that. Only time will tell.

Here's some locals nugs I bought. Supposedly medical, I'm not often inclined to believe dealers, but I haven't had bud of this quality since my last outdoor, so I'm willing to bet it is.
picture.php

Smells wonderful, covered in trichs. Real pretty and fluffy(in a good way), too. Hope everyone is enjoying their 4/20!

Edit: Not sure if that's hash oil or just resin on my lighter :biggrin:

Thanks sgapetti! You're doing pretty well yourself :)

Weekly update. There has been some yellowing on the lower nodes, I believe they are hungry for a little N, so I fed them today with some Bio-Bloom (1-2-2) in addition to regular nutes (backed off a bit on those). It could also be the natural yellowing that occurs towards the end of flower. I think it's a tad early though. The Five-O seems the most affected.

Group:
picture.php

White widow, going to probably yield a few very nice grams:
picture.php

Five - O, she has a really rotten smell! I like it:
picture.php

Critical Kush, hard fat nugs everywhere on her, can't wait to see how she yields, if anyone wants to give an estimate of how much time she has left, it would be greatly appreciated. I try to go by various factors, not just trichomes:
picture.php

Skunk #1, so frosty, I have a feeling she's going to be very potent :biggrin: It's a shame that only the top is really filling in, the rest of her is rather skimpy:
picture.php

Here's a picture of my new cab, starting my outdoor babies here:
picture.php

Built it myself from scrap wood, I've got Blue Rhino, Jorge's Diamond, Cheese, and THC Bomb waiting to pop. Got a few more seeds germinating at the moment, too. Once I'm done putting all my outdoor plants out, I'll probably make this my new micro cab.

That's all for this week, hope everyone is having as much fun as I am :)

rootidec

Veteran
very nice shots! those pro nugs have great appeal too...
about the ck, friend who gave me the bean said he lets them go 8-9 weeks. he chose this plant because it's hashy to smoke: that I can confirm, I tasted it. hashy, potent :-D
she looks great , but I can't really say how long man.

B

buzzerbeater

hey man,have you reach these results just with 150w cfl lamp?? how much grams??

goodjob man!!

D

daylighting

Looking great! Hope I get at least one girl as pretty as yours!

Lol @ people jumping the gun and asking you about dry weight already!

stihgnobevoli

Veteran
skunk and white widow 3-4 weeks, ckush and five-0 2-3 weeks. my guess based on what i can see in your pics. i would stop with the feedings and go plain water+molasses now.

rootidec : Thank you, my digital camera is surprisingly good for this kind of thing. I think 8-9 weeks is probably accurate, but maybe a bit longer. There are still a good amount of new pistils, she's probably got some fattening up to do. I'm excited to see how she smokes, since I have mostly experience with bagseed, I'm wondering how I'll like the indica high. :)

buzzerbeater : I use one 125w bulb, a 19 w, and a 33w. The 19 watt is above the Widow and some of the Five-O side buds. The 33 watt is above the skunk and next to the Five-O's top. The big light is in the middle, but the Critical Kush gets the best of it. Haha no harvests yet man, but I'll certainly have dry weight up when they're done.

daylighting : Thanks bro :tiphat: I'm still pretty new to this, just goes to show, with a little love and hard work anybody can grow great plants. lol It is strange, they are pretty far along, but I'm not chopping quite yet. I've got plenty of smoke, no early harvests or sampling for me :)

stihgnobevoli : I was thinking around that time frame myself. I'm going to feed for another week or two before I start feeding with just molasses. It is organic after all, and I'd like to push them a bit :biggrin:

:thank you: for the feedback everybody!

NKOTS

follow the pink rabbit!
Veteran
rosetta your buds look truly wonderful. keep it up and be patient :biggrin:
peace :smoke:

Thanks NKOTS, I certainly will!

Hey everyone, update time. My estimate is that we are at 7-8 weeks of flower. Things are going pretty well. I'm still feeding, but I'll stop in a week or so to let the CK and Five-O finish

Group shot:
picture.php

Critical Kush.
picture.php

The main cola is a little out of focus, I'll make sure to get a good shot of her before I chop. Right now I'm thinking 2 weeks left on her, maybe less. I took a tiny popcorn nug from the bottom of her (not many of those :)) and I'm slow drying it now to see where she's at. It's maybe half a bowls worth. I'll update with how she smokes. It smells amazing

Skunk #1 top, she's still got some time to go.
picture.php

White Widow
picture.php

Five - O top, tried to show how awesome the main cola is, the Critical Kush is similar, just a bit shorter and fatter.
picture.php

One of my lights shifted and burned her top a little bit. I trimmed some of the dead stuff off and she seems alright. The dead spots have hardened and they don't look like they want to mold or anything.
picture.php

Her yellowing is slowly progressing, but I think she'll make it to the end of flower without an issue. I'm thinking like 3 weeks left until the chop.

That's all for now :tiphat: See you guys next week

O

OKD

Looking good RS! Glad to see you're also looking forward to the great outdoors this summer. Enjoyed last year's guerilla grow :)

Thanks Chloe

OKD : Yes I'm very excited for this year outdoors, I've got 6 babies vegging now, gonna put them out on the 15th. I'll start my OD thread soon enough. Glad you liked it :)

Latest posts

Latest posts