What's new

16kw RDWC tree grow

Jacky_Brown

Thanks guys, This is my third run in this system. I "think" I have it dialed in now. I had a little issue with the roots on the tote side, but they have bounced back nicely. These are the BB at day 4.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

damn son!

TLoft13

This is the first INSPIRING tree-grow i've ever encountered, thank you very much Gettogro, very interesting.

T

the med man

lovin it......

you are impeccable with keeping everything relfective...is there a reason you dont silver up your big containers?

awesome set up, i love vscrogs. the plants look huge, almost like there should be more yield. i guess with salad grows with numerous kinds def effect the discource of every grow.

post more pics lol, peace, mm

mowood3479

Veteran
i looked on page one... n thought to myself wtf? why is he running so much wattage with so few plants. what a waste of light...
i couldnt have been more wrong. totally blown the fuck away. makes me wanna give up on life:)
my hats off to u gettogro

Depth.Charge

Truly inspiring work with your ops gettogro, much respect. You and a few others have convinced me to run a vert setup next time around. Keeping my eyes peeled for your next run bruv.

DrRav

Amazing stuff man.

Do you ever have a problem with mould with buds that size?

I've had a few problems after I lolitoped and my nugs wouldn't have been half that size

gettogro

Veteran
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

5 foot wifi

picture.php

had to top this wifi, it has an overhead 600 as well, it would for sure get burned

picture.php

G13

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

I rebuilt both sides with new totes and all new plumbing. Having the airline inside the 3: pvc was a stupid idea. Couldnt break down the system and sterilize it. I kept getting slimed. This run I am using EWC compost tea for the root protection. I am having great results so far. Im hoping that this will be my best ever.

gettogro

Veteran
lovin it......

you are impeccable with keeping everything relfective...is there a reason you dont silver up your big containers?

awesome set up, i love vscrogs. the plants look huge, almost like there should be more yield. i guess with salad grows with numerous kinds def effect the discource of every grow.

post more pics lol, peace, mm
Thanks MM, I just got lazy. I just noticed thet reflectix doesnt even block light so Im not even using it this round.

Amazing stuff man.

Do you ever have a problem with mould with buds that size?

I've had a few problems after I lolitoped and my nugs wouldn't have been half that size
No problems yet, knock on wood
I keep the humidity low in late flower with 2 70 pint deheuys.

Got some new strains running this time.
G13 9
NL 2
white rino 1
Chronic 1
White fire 3

Bonzo

Veteran
wow :) you are on a roll getto! perfect roots! :) i have built a few systems in my day but havent quite got my head wrapped around this one yet, thinking of putting a small one, 4 site, together and see how it goes. good growing dude! :)

Awesome grow.I dont post a lot anymore but when i see a grow like this I have to say awesome job! An inside hydro grow with plants that big is not an easy task. And just the amount of trimming you have to do that is a huge job. I dread having to trim 3 or 4. And thanks you just reminded me I have some latex gloves in my freezer from a trim the other night I'm sure I have some great finger hash waiting to be smoked :)
Once again great job!

Bassy59

Hats off to you sir. awesome grow going on there. And I love the RDWC method.

I cant help but think though that you have a lot of wasted space and maybe even somewhat less light penetration in some ways because of a) so many leaves, b) distance from plants looks (maybe deceiving) odd.

Do you think you could have actually added 3-4 more plants and made full use of the room and still had the monsters you have?

Beautiful tree's getto! Thanks for a great thread. If I may a quick question. I grow tree's also well I'm attempting too it's my first run. I do 25 gal coco with four 600 surrounding they look great and growth is incredible, but I'm having trouble finding a good method of wrapping them up so they don't fall all over the place. Your method looks great they seem to stay up really well! Any tips you care to share? Thanks bro