What's new

16kw RDWC tree grow

G

Guest 168361

damn! this whole thread has got me grinnin from ear to ear. Sick grow man i love it....those are some monsters!!

hey do you prune those beasts?

turbo14

Veteran
You were saying that you are applying EWC to the root system. As your base solution or supplemental? How often are you changing our your rez with tea? I got vortex brewers spinning tea everyday now for my organics but want to mess around with tea in my under current system as well.

turbo

Dr.Dank

Cannabis 101
Veteran
Getto amazing work ones again I just sat here and enjoyed every bit of your grow Congrats man you are a true Cannabis Grower.

gettogro

Veteran
Im using Ewc tea, and HG aqua flakes. Big bud and overdrive if they stay healthy enough.

G13 side day 12

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

These are day 15
Wifi is now 72 inches tall

picture.php

G13

picture.php

NL

picture.php

SS Chronic

picture.php

Root shot

picture.php

Some stand alone dwc tubs, No RE and water temps stay around 57. Roots look awesome..

picture.php

picture.php

g

gettogro

Veteran
damn! this whole thread has got me grinnin from ear to ear. Sick grow man i love it....those are some monsters!!

hey do you prune those beasts?

Thanks glad you like it,, no pruning just cages and trellis netting

how long veg are they ? can ya do a break down lol i wana copy your room 100%
I go about 8 weeks from cuttings to flower

Getto amazing work ones again I just sat here and enjoyed every bit of your grow Congrats man you are a true Cannabis Grower.

Thanks man, Im giving it my best shot..

Its on again! Thanks getto

wow, awesome grow room!

way to go on the #'s too

Thanks guys,
RDWC can be a ball breaker when things go wrong, sometimes I want to take a hammer to all this crap, but when things go right its well worth the trouble.
Im hoping that I can get the ewc tea dialed in for future runs, to keep the slime away..

gettogro

Veteran
Beautiful tree's getto! Thanks for a great thread. If I may a quick question. I grow tree's also well I'm attempting too it's my first run. I do 25 gal coco with four 600 surrounding they look great and growth is incredible, but I'm having trouble finding a good method of wrapping them up so they don't fall all over the place. Your method looks great they seem to stay up really well! Any tips you care to share? Thanks bro

I just use welded wire cages and trellis netting, seems to work well for me.

Hats off to you sir. awesome grow going on there. And I love the RDWC method.

I cant help but think though that you have a lot of wasted space and maybe even somewhat less light penetration in some ways because of a) so many leaves, b) distance from plants looks (maybe deceiving) odd.

Do you think you could have actually added 3-4 more plants and made full use of the room and still had the monsters you have?
Thanks,

When done right they finish at around 48x48 not much room for anything else in there, however I do throw in a couple small coco 5gallon plants to try out different strains once and a while..

Awesome grow.I dont post a lot anymore but when i see a grow like this I have to say awesome job! An inside hydro grow with plants that big is not an easy task. And just the amount of trimming you have to do that is a huge job. I dread having to trim 3 or 4. And thanks you just reminded me I have some latex gloves in my freezer from a trim the other night I'm sure I have some great finger hash waiting to be smoked :)
Once again great job!
TY
Trim week is the best and worst week, have a couple friends over to help and the lower buds go in the trim pro rotor..

wow :) you are on a roll getto! perfect roots! :) i have built a few systems in my day but havent quite got my head wrapped around this one yet, thinking of putting a small one, 4 site, together and see how it goes. good growing dude! :)

They are great if you can stay out of the slime..

:thank you:

WiFi

This is the exact opposite of my style of growing, but nice job and thanks for sharing. I've always been interested in tree growing since the days of Krusty. Now I know who to come to for some advice if I start another project :)

turbo14

Veteran
Everythings lookin good bro!

Was still wondering about how often you are changing out rez's with the EWC. Tea usually goes anaerobic after 24 hours if not put in fridge and becomes pathogenic (smells like vinegar). How are you getting around this?

Rasta

turbo

gettogro

Veteran
Everythings lookin good bro!

Was still wondering about how often you are changing out rez's with the EWC. Tea usually goes anaerobic after 24 hours if not put in fridge and becomes pathogenic (smells like vinegar). How are you getting around this?

Rasta

turbo

I change out every week to 10 days, I store the tea in the fridge and brew a new batch every week.

wow those are monsters. Are you going to defoliate them much for penetration with such monster plants?

didnt defoliate in the past but I am this round. started today, and I think Im liking what I see so far. Really seems to open up them up and let more light in to the plant.

Day 21 and 24

g

Thats the g13 that is 6 feet tall yes? Do you just seem to pull more weight with the longer sativas because of the stretch up that you get i see you like to run those long strains or have you had equal success with hybrids and indicas and just tend to like your smoke a little ripper? Also do you find major importance in the vertical growth affecting your yield or have you had some plants that you have let get wider than taller and had no problems. I only ask because my plants tend to get much wider than taller. You kill it bro congrats happy to see your hard work pay off

Bonzo

Veteran
happy new year getto...:) ur size/spacing of bushes looks good this round...seems a lil' defoliation couldnt hurt...lookin' great :)