What's new

161 watts easyryder grow in a pc

Roortokeage

Hey Mr Meds and Roortokeage...Thanks
I wait till its dry down and inch then thoroughly soak her..I use almost 2 litres of water everytime...it takes 3 days at least till its dry again..it could be just the lighting too...remember it was the last time you told me she looked sick..she is dark green and sprouting buds everywhere..I also have LST'd it too...
I would like to let the whole planter sit in water like DRBudgreene does it but haven't tried it yet...
Hope she is okay and thankyou very much for your help..

When you water her. Just watch how the soil eats it. You shouldnt see standing water on the top of the soil. Just give it little by little. 2 liters is alot of water. Put a fan on the soil it will help with evaporation.

its good what you are doing. Just let it takes its course for the next few days. Watch the plant. I bet she will perk right back up. And you will see a nice much better plant. I bet 3 days will do. :eggnog:

BC Chronic

Paging Dr.Greenthumb
Veteran
Hey thanks Roortokeage for popping in!!thanks for your help..2 litres is alot huh...Most of it goes right through..she drinks alot of water..did yours? I have to re-read your thread again..been real busy lately...Also did your easy-ryder have more than 1 main shoot? I mean besides the cola, did other shoots come up alongside? Mine has 5 total minus the cola so 4..there is huge growth underneath with branches popping out all over..

Please let me know bro..Thanks again..
Look forward to all input good or bad..

Roortokeage

Yes I LST't my plant and the one I didnt you can see they popped out all over.

Yes 2 liters is alot. you should have no run off when you water them. Just give them enuff water to get them thru 2 days. If your giving it 2 liters I bet you have alot of run off.

Dont worry about growth. Just get the light close to it and have a fan blowing on her for exersize. I got 1.5 ounces off 2 10inch plants so I wasnt upset.

BC Chronic

Paging Dr.Greenthumb
Veteran
Thanks Roortokeage! She is getting taller now..I had to move her lower to get height..its 2 inches from the lights still and I am going to lower the plant again...
Day 30..Just watered(1litre!) with Iguana Juice Bloom..stuff stinks..

my fan controller blew too..lucky I was close..Whew..It was pretty hot in there! there was something wrong with it anyways..now that its off, temps are way better..steady 76-77...no wonder the fan couldn't push through a scrubber! Going to put the scrubber back on tomorrow...
Hope all is well out there..
look forward to hearing any replies..:thanks:

Roortokeage

Plants are yellowing at the tips. What is the PH level of the run off?? Can you let us know. I also see some of those tips with Browning to them. And why did you water them again with 1 liter?? it still needs to dry up all that water. Dont you see the frowning of the plant?

BC Chronic

Paging Dr.Greenthumb
Veteran
Hey..she's had that yellowing at the tips since around day 5 or 6..must be that soil by Miracle Grow..no idea what the ph run off is..those pics were before I watered her..the soil was dry down 3 inches and it soaked that whole 1 litre with almost no run off..it has been almost 3 days since the last watering...its perked up now..I'll post pics later..
What is that yellowing anyways?? Its driving me crazy...other than that, she is growing fast...
Thanks Roortokeage!!

Roortokeage

I need a ph level to kind of tell you. GOOGle Sick plants and you will find posts that tell you. It can be of a few things. i dont want to give you the wrong advice. Thank you.

feed the plant 250ml a day bro thats what i personally preffer to do one day with feed the next day fesh phed water and my god 2litres bro??? your drowning her there back off with the waterings bro let her roots breath else she will suffer for it

peace :0

BC Chronic

Paging Dr.Greenthumb
Veteran
Thanks all for your help...
Yes the tips did curl up and turn yellow..ugh..its nitrogen so what do I do besides flushing, to cure this???
About the watering, Dr.Budgreens thread showed a way to water plants and with great results, you sit the planter in a shallow pan with water and let the plant soak up enough till the bubbles stop forming on the surface of the soil..my fault I was not using HALF the dose of ferts like I've read a zillion times!
Please someone help
Thanks everyone

Mr.Meds

Patience grasshopper. Let her dry up and flush her with pure water with a good ph a couple times. That way of watering you mentioned is a good method IMO (although I don't use it). When she becomes a bit more perky feed her very lightly. I'm not a fan of miracle grow or heavy feedings. Less is usually more. I always up my doses gradually, alternating between pure water and feed. Observe your plants reactions closely, they react pretty quick. I sensed a tone of urgency in your post so even though we really need new pictures of the leaves and fan stems to tell for sure, I suggest pure PHd water after letting her drink and dry up thoroughly...Remember, you can't take the water out of the soil as fast as you can put it in!

algrow12

I know this is not my thread but what should the ph of the soil be and also what should your water be ph to before you put it in and what should the run off be.

BC Chronic

Paging Dr.Greenthumb
Veteran
Hey everyone...
Flushed her and all is well now..just put on my new filter too..Its a Fresh Maker 6 inch filter which is just perfect for a micro grow..no smell at all now...getting very stinky!
The Iguana Juice Bloom is 4-6-4 which is alot on nitrogen so I'll use half dose from now on..I also threw in some Carbo load and Big Bud supplements and we'll see how they work..got them for free! Like that word...
Day 34 so its got a month to go?Is that right?70 days total?
Look forward to hearing from you all
Thanks

Roortokeage

Let her dry up now and perk up. What is the soil at now? do you know??? Also I wouldnt feed her anything for about 3-4 days. let her settle and get all dryed up. Then I would start with Lite feed and work from there. You can see she is over watered still. But over plant lokos great. Let her fatten up. Great Job

BC Chronic

Paging Dr.Greenthumb
Veteran
Thanks again Roortokeage!!
She seems happier now..Its day 36 and as you can see in the pics,its getting crystals...funny you can't really see them until you take a close up shot of the soon to be buds..I watered but also used some big bud which has lots of potash and such..also some carbo load..
How long do I grow it for?
I realive the 60 days and all but I read 70 days at the site where the seeds came from..
Can anyone help??
Thanks all

Roortokeage

Your Killing Your Plant! Just look at the Tips of the leaves, the color of the leaves and all.

Dude FLUSH THE PLANT WITH PLAIN WATER!!!!!!! LET IT DRY COMPLETELY ..... Then You can use Light dose like 1/4 teaspoon of Big Bloom. And then work your way. You should only be giving that plant 2 mb 2.5 cups of water each day. Then Feed her on the 3rd day. You can grow out a plant as long as you want. Just have to keep an eye on the Trichromes to get that perfect 50/50 blend.

I hope you listen this time and stop feeding it nutes. your over watering first, and now feeding too much nutes, and I bet that soil is under 6.0 Ph....

hilbie

its kind of funny someones adding bud boosters and alot of additives to a plant thats going to yeild 5 grams tops, could of saved on the fertz,light bill, effort, etc etc and just went out and bought a 80 bucks worth of weed and saved yourself 70 days of work-

TheGreenBastard

Assistant Weekend Trailer Park Superviser
Veteran
its kind of funny someones adding bud boosters and alot of additives to a plant thats going to yeild 5 grams tops, could of saved on the fertz,light bill, effort, etc etc and just went out and bought a 80 bucks worth of weed and saved yourself 70 days of work-

What is your problem, is this all you do? Troll the AF forums looking for threads to talk shit on?

Do us a favor and fuck off!