What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

161 watts easyryder grow in a pc

Mr.Meds

I believe IceColdCrickets has experienced at least 30% more males when using superthrive with autos BEFORE they show their sex. So I'd wait on the superthrive until you're seeing titties. I agree that plant looks like it could use one last good serving of nitrogen. You could pick up some bat guano with only nitrogen and water with it. Besides or in addition to that i'd try a trace mineral supplement.

BC Chronic

Paging Dr.Greenthumb
Veteran
Thanks everyone for your help. Here are some pics without the flash on in another room that isn't so bright...If they still look like she is lacking nitrogen, I'll get the guano..buddy has been giving me free samples thats why I have so many bloom ferts!

Nice setup there algrow12....
yeah, she is showing "titties" ...showed up just yesyerday.
Thanks all

BC Chronic

Paging Dr.Greenthumb
Veteran
Sorry about the blurry pics! Man...the batteries are dying again..cost more in batteries than what the camera was worth!

Mr.Meds

Haha! What camera is that? You have to replace your batteries instead of recharge them? What kind of batteries does it take?:off2:

May have to retract. Looks pretty lush without all the bright light & flash. I'd go with an all around trace mineral/vitamin supplement and put those bloom samples to good use. I'll be getting a bloombastic sample soon. That stuff is expensive!

Mr.Meds

Oh, and for the future, I've read that you never want to plant in a translucent container because the roots don't want to be exposed to the light. But I'm not sure that's 100% accurate. And are you using that container with no drainage holes?

BC Chronic

Paging Dr.Greenthumb
Veteran
Thanks Mr.Meds!! Its a canon but I have'nt bought the rechargeable kind yet!lol
I taped up the whole outside of the tub too..I wanted something that was 1 gallon but also not a tall one..this town where I live sucks trying to get anything decent..ugh.. lots of drainage holes I had to drill out at the bottom
The roots are poking through at the bottom though..even through the aquarium gravel...is that supposed to happen?They aren't coming right out of the planter or anything, its just that you can see them
Really appreciate you taking your time to visit..and help!
Should I start the bloom ferts now? or wait till the soil is dry? don't want to overwater
Thanks

Mr.Meds

It shouldn't be too big of a problem unless they start emerging over a inch or so. In which case i would probably attempt to up-pot (plant that in another shallow container of soil for the roots to grab) that container even though it's hard plastic. How big are the drainage holes? I would of tried to keep the holes away from the dead center of the container so the roots wouldn't find them as quick.

As for nutrients. I'd probably be giving them that vitamin supplement you got. What are the numbers on your bloom nutes? You're probably going to want to introduce them to the weakest one first and about every other watering(nutes, water, nutes, water) I would slightly up the dose until you're at least at the recommended dose (depending on the nutrient). Then you take it from there. Yes, always remember not to over water! I've seen people mistake over-watering for under-watering because of the plant droop and kill their plants.

Roortokeage

I believe IceColdCrickets has experienced at least 30% more males when using superthrive with autos BEFORE they show their sex. So I'd wait on the superthrive until you're seeing titties. I agree that plant looks like it could use one last good serving of nitrogen. You could pick up some bat guano with only nitrogen and water with it. Besides or in addition to that i'd try a trace mineral supplement.

Never heard such a thing. Only thing I know that brings out the Balls is STRESS. I kinda fucked my female into a male when I transplanted it and over stressed the plant. Bringing a male. Never heard Superthrive will do it. Only way I will be convinced is a side by side grow, and you feeding superthrive from the get go. I have used it for all my grows and have had 1 male out of so far 5. :window:

Mr.Meds

I have zero experience with the product so I have no comment about whether it's fact or not. I've just read that on a thread in here. A friend of mine uses it the whole way through with non-autos though.

Roortokeage

I have zero experience with the product so I have no comment about whether it's fact or not. I've just read that on a thread in here. A friend of mine uses it the whole way through with non-autos though.

Like you said buddy cough cough " YOU READ " Do you know how many misleading things you read here on the net? Just about to anything. You cannot go by what others say or someone said. :xmasnut:

Mr.Meds

No you definitely can't. But I trust in what IceColdCrickets has to say. Have you read his threads or taken a look at his gallery? He certainly has proven he knows a thing a two.:D ...But again, I have no experience with superthrive so really don't know. :chin:

:tree:

Roortokeage

No you definitely can't. But I trust in what IceColdCrickets has to say. Have you read his threads or taken a look at his gallery? He certainly has proven he knows a thing a two.:D ...But again, I have no experience with superthrive so really don't know. :chin:

:tree:

One person out of how many? One persons grow journal you are going on??

I sit here night after night going thru pages beyond pages, sites beyond sites and read the Grow Bible to learn and keep learning. This is the first time I have ever heard this. I will post this in my other forum. See what others have to say about it. :thanks:

BC Chronic

Paging Dr.Greenthumb
Veteran
Come on guys..its all good..here are a couple pics to lighten the mood:eggnog:
its almost tall enough for the screen..it fits in ther perfectly
theres tons of roots so it must be healthy

always welcome comments and criticism:peppermintstick:

C

ChynaRyder

BC, I think your girl looks great. She is about to enter a phase of rapid top growth, so get ready for it. Try to keep her as close to the light as you can without any burning, and spoon feed her nutes for the next 3-4 weeks. She looks like she is gonna turn out well, and you will be enjoying some fine buds before you know it. And, I gotta tell ya, I dont know about all of these high priced ferts...I think its a crock of shit. Federal law mandates that all ferts list their EXACT contents...they have to. I am currently using a miracle grow soluble fertilizer, but it was the cheapest complete fert there. I have also used peters and schultz, they are all pretty much the same. The plant really doesnt care where the chems come from, be it organic matter, chems, rotting turds...they are all the same chemicals at the molecular level, where they are absorbed by the plant. Just ensure it has all macro and micro nutes in it. I try to put the bulk of my fert in the soil at planting, in the form of organic fert, but you gotta tweak the levels a bit, I call it spoon feeding, and these soluble ferts are perfect. Sorry for the ramble, I just got REally baked trying to put myself to sleep....not working:deadxmas:

e2k1

lookin good, ill be building a pc grow cab for my next project :), will be pickin up some sour 60 and blue streak for this from the boutique! I see your point about the camera, and if its digital it may take some fine tuning, my camera un-tuned takes every picture blurry, really pissed me off til i figured out the settings. Cant wait to see your bud pics, Good luck.

BC Chronic

Paging Dr.Greenthumb
Veteran
Thanks e2k1! thanks for popping in...the darn pamphlet for the camera is 100 pages! Sheesh! I'll keeo reading though..
here are some pics..its day 24 and she is really starting to grow..pistils everywhere..Don't know if my pics help but here they are..
Just soaked her with bloom ferts..I'll put the name in later..
I am also going the LST route..I tied up 3 big stems plus the main one..

thanks ChynaRyder! Nice to hear from you..lookin better?The plant I mean?!

Thanks all and Merry Christmas!!!Its snowing out my way! Yay shoveling!:xmasnut:

C

ChynaRyder

indeed she is looking better, very good in fact. keep doin what yer doin, man. Merry CHRISTmas to you and yours as well.

S

sticky_bud

good day fellow auto grower,!:D

Your PC grow is looking mighty fine!

There is NO lack of N you're doin just fine.:D:D

Idk if u said u have bloom nutes, but now would be a good time to switch to nutes for budding.

Keep up the good work!

Barney Fife

Mr.Meds said:

Which is it?! Experience or not?! Dont BELIEVE EVERY WORD someone says.

You said it!

Superthrive is fine.

SMH

Latest posts

Latest posts