Status
Not open for further replies.
M

micro gro

[picture of wire stripper goes here]
Almost forgot:

picture.php

deckboy1982

sick setup!!!, I have no knowledge on building ,but sitting on 25 grand. can u give a break down on equipment costs excluding lights ? preciate it

SpoCannabis

Hell yeah, DEFINITELY interested in the programming you are using for all the monitoring, etc. I have a friend that is in the process of designing an interface that will control several aspects of the growroom.... still got a lot of R&D tho...

M

micro gro

deckboy1982, are you in northern California?

SpoCannabis, I plan on using DigiTemp along with Dallas Semiconductor 1-Wire sensors. A DIY GrowTronix, if you will.

M

micro gro

Thecoon, thanks.

dawghead99, a little bit of a story on the 'micro gro' name... just an inside joke if you will... not even really funny to begin with... so I guess I won't share it...

Y

YosemiteSam

That pic of the wire stripper is shocking...hope everyone's OK. Glad I never did that...:bashhead:

MedGuy510

deckboy1982, are you in northern California?

I am. got similar dough but not enough experience to go for the big score. trying to run 10k in my garage currently but had to stop at 4 for now until i get my yields worth scaling up against the power bill increase.

Love your grow Micro...inspiring and definitely the way I want to go when I can get at least 1# per light consistently. I think I could do it if I used the 1-2gal bags and did 25 per light but my buddy insists that I shouldn't be growing hundreds of plants between flower and veg, only 4 or 6 per light with a seven week veg. you know, monsters that yield about 1/4lb each. I'd love to do this, but it doesn't seem like the best way. there's risk and reward and I figure I'm pretty fucked if caught anyway, so might as well try to pump out some weight. i've got good strains to work with and all the profits are going in the penny jar so I can do something big asap.

Sorry to get off topic.

So, I'm sorry, but what is your soil mix? (what's DTW?) was that all explained earlier on...i'm kind of new at the more than 800w game and have much to learn.

thanks man and stay safe!

M

micro gro

MedGuy510, any way you can get ahold of me privately? I don't think you have enough posts for private messaging.

Mr. Tony, thanks for fielding the question. :yes:

gunslinger, thanks.

JustanotherDave, storage.

YosemiteSam, yeah it almost sucked. Only 20A, though... :confused:

deckboy1982, I'm not sure what prices are like in your locale. A rough ballpark estimate I give to anyone who wants a room built is around $2k per light for a pro grade, build-to-suit sealed room without any corners cut, and that's if you put in most of the hours yourself. Obviously less if you want to skip certain steps depending on your location's requirements and the type of setup you want. If you want me to do it, or tell you how to successfully make it work in your location, contact me and we can discuss.

M

micro gro

Seed Buyer, ceilings are approx. 10.5' high. Hoods are hung by chain. The filter has a fan now. Didn't for the first week of flower or so.

MedGuy510

Thanks Mr. Tony. I'll have to look into this method because straight coir looks like it provides EXPLOSIVE growth. Can coir be washed and or shredded and re-used or is it cheap enough to buy every time?? I know supplies are really not a big concern when running a productive room.

Micro Gro...I'll see if i can find out if I can PM. If not I'll whore it up a bit and then give you a shout. Love the 3 day veg and 30 plants per light (though numbers make me a little nervous). i think i'm going to grab some coir and try your method out when i get my next round of lights.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts