What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

16 kW soiless grow along with iS.K

paulo73

Convicted for turning dreams into reality
Veteran
Spot on!
I would kill a couple of young children for a space like that!
NO i would not...or would i?!
Great work anyway

iSMOKE.KUSH

Veteran
veggin along nicely..the 64 flo look like theyll be ready to flower mid july. the seedlings are just starting to get their legs.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

iSMOKE.KUSH

Veteran
for some damn reason all the pics are turned the wrong way, but they show up fine on my computer...

any kind soul feel like fixing these?
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

mr cheese

1 lb per kw and over i consider a success.

aint that the truth, hell i consider any crop you get to harvest and smoke/sell to be a success!!

and to get a gram a watt on commercial scale is a rare rare thing indeed! .5 a watt is more the average.. best i got was .8 a watt in a 90 light warehouse and that was with hydro with all the bells and whistles so give the guy a break, for soil his doing great!

greets.. c

commerical building. 2 rooms. 25' by 35' each..14'~ ceilings. huge attic too. the attic is where the veg is going to end up. vegging one of the bloom rooms right now because i'm too lazy to hook up the new a/c for the veg, so i'm just using the a/c for one of the flowering rooms. lol.

hose and wand..yup

What size pump do you use for your wand watering?

iSMOKE.KUSH

Veteran
sorry for the lack of updates. been workin and chillin. one bloom room is completely done, and the other will look virtually the same minus the a/c being in the room.

picture.php

motorized damper. there is a plenum with 2 zones that the air handler sits on as well. 4 zones. 2 zones for each room. 1 return and 1 venting cold air.

picture.php

6" fresh air intake. hepa on the other end.

picture.php

12" exhaust through a can 150

picture.php

the top black duct is the cold air supply going to bloom room 2. the middle black duct is the cold air supply for the room 1. the bottom black duct is the return for the a/c for room 2.

picture.php

plants. those flo are all grown up.

picture.php

this is bloom room #2. it will be finished this week. you can see the cold air supply and the return for the a/c poking through. that 6" duct will be hooked to another intake fan for the fresh air intake for this room. there is another 12" fan hooked to a can 150 for exhaust behind me.

for now just got a bunch of seedlings in there. they will be getting up potted and put under 5000 watts this week to veg for a little while and flower. that will be at a separate grow.

picture.php

picture.php

veg rooms. more flo. there is a 1 ton dual hose in each room that you can't see. these will be going into bloom room #2 this week. vert barebulb same as room 1.

right now they are under 4000 watt mh, but i'll be using those 4000 watts to flower out that seed crop that is in bloom room #2 right now.

picture.php

bought 6 of these, and they will be going in my 2 veg rooms. 3 in each room. 5760 watts of badboy t5s for veg baby! each one is 4 feet by 4 feet. going to veg the next crop under these while bloom rooms #1 and 2 are flowering. perpetual like i guess.

turbolaser4528

Veteran
looks great man, jw, how does one deal w/ the landlord in this type of situation? or does one own or lease to own the building?

Does one change the locks, reinforce doors, find a relaxed landlord, and just be ready to tear down and hide grow in case of random visit?

Apologies for all the questions, cant decide whether to just rent, or pony up and buy something.

iSMOKE.KUSH

Veteran
looks great man, jw, how does one deal w/ the landlord in this type of situation? or does one own or lease to own the building?

Does one change the locks, reinforce doors, find a relaxed landlord, and just be ready to tear down and hide grow in case of random visit?

Apologies for all the questions, cant decide whether to just rent, or pony up and buy something.

i always find land lords that are out of state. rent from a big rental agency. the ones that land lords goto when they don't want to deal with the property themselves. the rental agencies usually have so many properties they can give 2 shits either. just make sure you take care of the yard and pay the rent on time. don't be an asshole and chill...:tiphat: