What's new

16,000w Coco 6/9 DTW tree grow

mowood3479

Veteran
Sorry if u have been over this but I looked thru the thread n didn't see anything... How are u cooling? Air exchange? Ac? Any details u can provide would be of great interest to me.
Thx

Kinda unique cooling. All of my hoods are sealed. They pick cold air from outside , run through my hoods, and dump the hot air into my huge warehouse space. Separate from that, I have a 10" max fan in each room on an independent thermostat. So when temp hits maximum, this separate fan clicks on and blows cold air into the room. The room is sealed other than a duct on the ceiling. So when my cooling fan clicks on, the room builds positive pressure and pushes hot humid air out the passive ducts. The cold air fan blows on the ground.

When it's very cold out and the intakes do not click on often, I inject pressurized co2 to about 500ppm.

I also rely heavily on dehumidifiers.

This setup works very very well in my climate. It would probably not work in warm or humid climates.

Diggaz

Couple questions, why are you pushing cold air into room instead of sucking it in? And why are you aerating your rez?

I am sucking it in. All of my ventilation fans
Pull, not push. Sorry for the confusion.
And I aerate my Rez to keep it healthy. And I have hugely oversized my air pumps to the point where the air actually mixes the solution. So I can
Mix my nutes straight into the rez. Without air your rez will go anaerobic (rotten swamp water and ph swings.) aerating your rez is like hydroponics 101.
Thanks for the comments guys. Just took down another room last week

Last edited:

George

Callus tissue proliferates slowly and stores indefinitely in the dark at 75 degrees F. All my callus cultures are subcultured or recultured every six months to ensure fresh nutrient and water filled media is present in the test tube and there they sit until I pull some out from which to propagate plantlets.

The advantage of off site storage with us is that the grower can go on vacation or sit on cultivars they are not interested in growing for the time being but want to retain for their collection and grow out at some later date.

very fuckin cool!

Jonny Lan

Hey bud, Its probably already been asked somewhere but please tell me. on page one or two where you show the picture of the big trunk on one of the plants how long was the plant vegged or how long did you veg that plant?

Jonny Lan

thanks man. that size trunk must have brought you a plant that had at least 4 or 5 zips on it. most of mine with 1- 1.5 month veg give about 2-3 zips. more veg more bud i guess!

Unclecrash

Im also running 6/9 wondering are you running 2ml per gal on the calmag too. How much Liquid Coolbloom per gal. Thanks UC

Jonny, these plants yield at least 4x that.... The blue dreams pull 2.5# a plant (

And yeah I use 2 ml camag with RO water and additional Epsom salt. Mid flower I even drop it to 1 ml. Koolbloom liquid is 2.5 ml from 2 weeks into flower to flush.

PinkMagic

Excellent everything. I just saw the thread and I'm highly impressed. I will be having a similar set up and would appreciate any insights.

Update: overall yield fell at 1.0-1.2 EC. (At least that's what I'm theorizing the cause to be) ((yield is better than it ever was but I'm doing so many other things so much better my yield should be higher))

Now running 1.4 EC in veg and 1.4-1.7 in flower. All additives same dose, just increasing base nutrients. My yield will rise again with the higher EC, I'm sure of it.