What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

16,000 watt warehouse grow part one

louie

Awesome thread man! Just caught up and read the full thing! How are the new strains working out? I was looking about getting some of the same. Have you finished a run with them, how is the yield?

thanks guy's. i don't know much about the sub-kool strains exept there supposed to finish in 45 day's. the lemon haze is pure fire. 12 to 14 weeks flower but has a nice heavy yield. my first slh i flowered produced just under 3/4 lb.

joe fresh

Mentor
Veteran
lemon haze should not be 12-14 weeks, ive run her 2 times now all from seed, and they are on average 9-10 weeks with 9 being average.....

btw-- what kind of ferts you use? and your feeding regimen? (feed feed feed? feed water feed?. ppm/EC?..ect) sorry im sure you mentioned it in your thread, but i havent been keeping track throughout, and i look now to see some really healthy plants....real nice bro

tjo

life gardener
Veteran
nice garden you have there mate!! slh rocks as i know and that the
reason im growing this strain!!
cheers:)

hey guy's how's it going. yeh i wish mine was finishing in 9 to 10 weeks but they are definatly taking a bit longer for the trics to amber the way i like, at least 50% amber. I'm using 3 part gh nutes with a few extra's. i also use floralicius bloom, flora blend, flora nector, liquid and dry koolbloom at different times, calmag plus and sm-90. ppm's are alway's changing but i will toop out at 1200ppm and i run 6 to 6.5 ph. i'm currently needing to water every other day so i'll do full nutes on monday, ph water on wensday's, nutes again on friday's and since i don't make down on sunday's i'll do some plain water on saturday's just to get threwthe rest of the weekend without drying out and i start all over again on monday. have a good one guy's i'll try and get some new photo's next week.

C

CheifnBud2

Keep up the great work man.

Ive smoked the SLH before and it is fire, not to say i dont prefer a strong OG.

You should try to get some cuts of Tahoe or S1 OG running in there you will really appreciate it.

thanks guy's i'm pretty excited about the size of these girls. and the vert bulb is doing wonders for the undergrowth. cheif you offerin to send me some cuts lol. word I'll have to research those and see what's up, i haven't heard of the tahoe. i'll get some new pics in a day or so these girls are flowering hard now.

somoz

Veteran
Yeah, the Tahoe, S1, and I've heard DNA/Reserva OG in seed form is pretty kill. Never been huge into their gear but LA Confi is a solid strain, sorry getting off topic. There's a ton of green out there that has some bomb bizzel to it and I'm into the SLH, shit's pretty fire imo.Your girls are looking booooming rmc, nice work. Reaching for the lights and just good health on em, can't wait to see em flower out and up!

cannamaniac

you're gonna love subcools gear. jtr was one of my best mom's in my stable until i lost her (idiot!) and i'm running pandy and querkle now. i have ran qleaner before and some pheno's turn so purple they look black. they are quick finishers but mine usually go between 57 and 65 days depending. good luck and stay safe bro!

NHMI

My goal is to get my Afghan kush and 1024 mothers to be that size and I would love a grow that size with both...I seeded some 3rd dimension and see that one may have pollenated itself....we shall see....can't wait til I can flower these just sucks it will be a while before I have clones ready to go...you have done a great job....I look forward to being able to have a grow like that...though my electric bill is already wicked high so idk if I can afford to add anymore lights....maybe I will get a couple light movers instead....

hey guy's how's it going. well another weeks already passed so i figured i'd drop by some new pics. today i tore down a wall and decided to spread out some of these girls i just flipped and added a few more lights. now this room has 9 lights on for 13 plants.
well hears some new pics enjoy.

hears a shot of the room before i pulled down the wall and spread em out
IMG_2367.jpg

IMG_2369.jpg

and hears some shots after i tore down the wall

IMG_2396.jpg

IMG_2390.jpg

IMG_2398.jpg

IMG_2394.jpg

IMG_2395.jpg

hears the flower room thats just starting it's 4th week of flower. the slh's are getting pretty big and kickin ass. all the tga strains are growing really well. but on the down side we have found that the pandora's box is very unstable plant and is already throwing nanners and goingf hermi on me. I'm trying to pick threw all the buds and cut them out but i'v never seen a plant throw so many nanners before. we'll just have to see. well hears some pic's enjoy.

super lemon haze
IMG_2348.jpg

IMG_2349.jpg

IMG_2354.jpg

IMG_2353.jpg

IMG_2355.jpg

IMG_2362.jpg

hears the tga's

IMG_2363.jpg

IMG_2343.jpg

IMG_2345.jpg

IMG_2342.jpg