What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

16,000 watt warehouse grow part one

For simplicity....the E&G is second to none. Now, we gotta start talking about the gardner and how he handles his feeding, issues, etc...there are few things that really separate gardners...growing method, organic/inorganic and genetics, the rest is up to the individual...

TicalionStalion

holy shit! what a thread! all 33 pages of it, just took me like an hour to go thru it all. jesus I cant believe how awesome and how large of scale this grow is. simply amazing. living the dream for sure! keep it up!

afgooey

YO rmcc WELL DONE BRO, I KNOW YOUVE HEARD IT ALL BEFORE,im runnin cap e&f also but wondering what white medium your using, is that the new sure to grow, snow? how do you like it. please fill me in thanks

sorry guy's i havent hardly ben around for awhile. pretty crazy around hear these day's. dealing with a couple of burglaries and cops raiding us back in may. happy to say i'm still hear and growing strong. just not as many #'s any more. now im rocken 30 soil plants in 2 rooms under 16k lights with a 6 week veg and there over 5ft tall at the flip. hopefully i can find my camera and get you guy's a couple of picks. afgooey to answer your ? the white stuff is silica rock i mixed it with my hydroton.

mdk ktm

Keep your head up man, keep growing and doing your thing. Were the burglaries totally random, or do you think it was an inside job kind of thing? Some jealous pieces of shit, they will get theirs.... I totally forgot about this grow, you do some really good work.

Im looking forward to the pictures.

thanks bro. yeh it was somehow inside. they new exactly when to hit the biulding when i had the most finished product on hand.

LIFEISGOOD

thanks bro. yeh it was somehow inside. they new exactly when to hit the biulding when i had the most finished product on hand.

Let karma kick them in the ass. Sorry to here your having a tough time at it. Does crop insurance cover theft? \

I enjoy your thread and am glad you're back.

mdk ktm

That's is so messed up, and those kind of people are the majority. I have very few people I can 100% trust. I hope you find who let the word out. I would probably be living in there if that shit happened to me. Keep working hard and everything will work out.

hey guy's how's it going. so hears a small update to whats ben happening. so based on the new laws I'm going back to being a personal caregiver for only 5 patience. so after i started harvesting each i decided to wait a bit to reset and when i did i'm only going to do 15 plants per room and only run 2 rooms and have a smaller mom area. ive got 2 rooms up and running with one 2 weeks into flower and the other going into flower probably next week. well hears some pics of the new gardens enjoy.

hears 15 girls vegging. we got gdp, the void, the Qleaner, jack the ripper, pandora's box and carnival

IMG_2284.jpg

IMG_2286.jpg

IMG_2289.jpg

hears my room still veging, there about 6 weeks old.

C

Cheeb

Those are some healthy bitches - well on their way to being monsters.

Way to go!

hears some more pics of my flower room. all of my super lemon hazes are about 6ft and just finishing transition. all the rest are about 4 1/2 ft

slh
IMG_2296.jpg

IMG_2297.jpg

IMG_2295.jpg

IMG_2291.jpg

IMG_2309.jpg

i'm not to sure. a bro of mine brought it down from summit county when he moved hear. i do know it grows big and the nugs are pure lemon fire. i also got the void, the Qleaner, pandora's box, jack the ripper and white berry

Space Case

Veteran
White berry is a good cut. Pretty sure that is the GHS SLH....I run a cut of that that is stupendous! I don't usually like Greenhouse seeds, but they did it right that one. I just can't figure out why when you chuck pollen at it, the progeny always auto flowers....wtf?!?