What's new

15K Watt 191 Sugar Ks

Y

yamaha_1fan

looking good

get some aircooled hoods and you wont need a 10ton AC unit :D In the long run, you will save money by needing so much A/C

I had someone say my ballasts werent grounded because they were not in a box. I dont know. I did run a ground from the transformer mount back to ground.

Grow is looking good, even if it is dirt. :D

O

OriginalyPosted

Air cooleds are a pain in the ass to set up and dont have as nice as spread as those verts do . But in the summer time they cant beat for saving some $ on elec.

jtk707

Ballast saftey

Ballast saftey

I had someone say my ballasts werent grounded because they were not in a box. I dont know. I did run a ground from the transformer mount back to ground. y1fan

I agree that they should be in a box . It gives the spike of power from a short or other catastophy someplace to go . Instead of heat going to your plywood or whatever you have the ballast mounted on , the heat will go int the metal box . The ballast with little feet are safer because they even keep the metal box off the ground . Imo Peace :joint:

SKUNK420

[QUOTE
I agree that they should be in a box . It gives the spike of power from a short or other catastophy someplace to go . Instead of heat going to your plywood or whatever you have the ballast mounted on , the heat will go int the metal box . The ballast with little feet are safer because they even keep the metal box off the ground . Imo Peace :joint:[/QUOTE]

i think one purpose of the metal box is to contain the sparks ect.. from a voltage spike or short. you know what arc welding looks like?

NIKKA wtf is that??

anyways nice grow.

How do you water your plants and how long does it take you? What made you decide to go with soil versus hydro? Good job! You should block out the bullshit ques and move forward with those that have positvity and peeps that are here to learn and share info. If a man spent time fighting every hater he would never grow! keep the show rolling!

Nu-NRG

hellooo!! . dam havent been able to go on for few days . ima try reply most of the msgs.
ty every1 new/old peeps that have came along for the ride hehe ..
i veged them to about 3 feet then i fliped them
ya the hoods get really freakin hot at times . but as long as u got mad fans circulating in there it works . well for me atleast.
im not really a big fan in expensive and fancy setups hehe :)
no generator being used .. just simple what i use i pay
theres a 12inch vortex out
and 10 inch intake . for the mean time till i get the aircondictioner back and make it complete sealed room
and for smell of course Phatt filter . can go wrong with that shit . i think its the best. its alittle expensive . but it really works and last long too. i think if u go on their website they did some testings and it beat all the other companys

Nu-NRG

ima try get a update tonite ...
this is my first run with BigBud . and i actually dont like it as much as Monster Bloom by Grotek
i been using like 5tbsp of bigbud for 100L of water and its still not enough

Nu-NRG

update :)

2Weeks and 4days into flower . the flowers look half the size of my last run .. i dont kno how its gona turn out . hopfully bigbud (A.N) lives up to its name

img00191kv6.jpg

img00190wd0.jpg

img00189xo2.jpg

img00188du3.jpg

img00187wo0.jpg

M

moses224

MUCH RESPECT LOOKS AWESOME FOR 3G GROW
Also i know this goes without saying but everyone talking down is just jealous or has a 400 in the closet. The point of this thread is to comment and learn you know legally what the repercussions are and that's your risk no one elses. Keep It GOOD VIBES

Nu-NRG

shit i missed ur question up there breeder . sorry :(

well i just water by hand with a wand/pump . takes about 3 hours everytime
i water till i get a tiny bit of runoff . not to the point where i freakin flood the place . jsut right when i see it coming out alitle i stop
hope this answers ur question

F

fatcat666

this is a sick grow

vietnamese gangster style

keep rollin

is this a residental area?

jtk707

F THE HATERS

F THE HATERS

Those r some sweet looking plants and your enviroment is obviously nice . I like the rows i see . They let alot of light get into the interior of the plant . I cant wait to see this thang turn out . Good Luck Peace :joint:

Latest posts

Latest posts