What's new

15K Watt 191 Sugar Ks

Nu-NRG

well i guess its about time i start a journal here .. Njoy :)

this is at day 10 of flower

Lights = 15x1000W
Plants = 191
Strain = Sugar K
Temp = 26C
Grow Medium = Sunshine Pro #4
Humidity = 40%
Veg Time = 4weeks
Pot = 3gal
Water = Tap Water
Nutrients = GH GMB , Pure Blend Bloom / Grow , Big Bud , Grozyme , B-52 , Carboload ,

P.S Sorry if the pics arent so great .. im using a camera phone hehe

Nu-NRG

img00163ym6.jpg

img00164id5.jpg

img00165rp9.jpg

img00166tn7.jpg

img00167dd4.jpg

img00168gf2.jpg

img00171kv7.jpg

img00170rs2.jpg

DitBaMay

Man this is what i'm talking about, Asian mafia style hommie.
Ill be sitting in this bi*ch watching seen.
Respect to you man.
this is a real nikka right here.

I'm saying your going to yield around 15 lbs if your good. Dats if your good lol.

say, how are u mixing your nuts?
what with what? do u put it all together?

DitBaMay

and may i ask what is Sugar K? is that a commercial strain in your region?
Cuz where i'm at, m39 is the strain that peeps grow as a commercial strain.

LAMBS-BREAD

Veteran
omg... you dont afraid to get caught because of enormous 15k watt lightning?

lol. Dont need to make the brother paranoid, he know what he is doing.

Congrats on this huge grow, even if the pics aren't top quality at least the set up seems to be...

I'm taking a sit, ready to see more...wish u the best for the following step...

Y

yamaha_1fan

Man this is what i'm talking about, Asian mafia style hommie.
Ill be sitting in this bi*ch watching seen.
Respect to you man.
this is a real nikka right here.

I'm saying your going to yield around 15 lbs if your good. Dats if your good lol.

say, how are u mixing your nuts?
what with what? do u put it all together?

If hes good, he should get more than 15#

omg... you dont afraid to get caught because of enormous 15k watt lightning?

why do people always jump in these type of threads and say stuff like this? Of course deep down hes concerned. But hes evaluated the risks, done everything he can to minimize getting caught, grabbed his balls and said just do it.

Looks good

Nu-NRG

united , they are 3 gal pots
ditmabay wassup bro . ye they getting all those nuts listed at once . i go for a feed/feed/flush
Lambs welcome aboard :)
yamaha lol thanx man .. i just scrolled threw ur grow its impressive :p .

4 more days and these girls gona get their last trim and pesticide spray rite after the trim.. . gona trim off all the sucker branches and popcorn stuff . goin for full size nugs

jtk707

That electrical looks scary to me . I hope you know what your doing . This should be a nice grow . Good Luck

SneakySneaky

Veteran
That electrical looks scary to me . I hope you know what your doing . This should be a nice grow . Good Luck

was just about to say the power center scares me bro. maybe after first harvest invest in some ballast covers/sheilds. maybe even some new ballasts. do u have a fan on those ballasts? 15k worth of ballasts that close together has gotta be hot as hell and doing a number on the wiring. love peace and chicken grease buddy best wishes on this awesome grow!!

Nu-NRG

lol ye it kinda looks messying in the picture but its not as bad as u think ...
and all those ballast is not even anywhere close to the garden or water . its in a seperate room .. ill take a pic when i can
but then again thank you for warning me though . its always good incase u a new grower :) .

Y

yamaha_1fan

Heres some other things people may say:

Those ballasts arent grounded
They would never pass code inspection (yes, someone actually told me that)
Someone could get electrocuted

These have been up for almost 2 years, had 1 cap go bad a couple months ago, otherwise no issues

A fan might be a good idea though

15156DSC01431.JPG

NorCalFor20

Smokes, lets go
Veteran
nice grow. Are u pulling about 30 a run?

also do u use a genny?

after this grow are you going to air cool your ballast? how are temps in there? what is your cooling?

plants look healthy as fuck.... think if u spent all that money on 15 k of ballasts and lights u think you woulda saved some for a camera
hahha

anyway lookin nice- fill us in on some details...

Nu-NRG

yamaha dam thats really nice setup u got . just went threw ur grow and ur electrical center looks professional. maybe after this i should rebuild mine look like yours.

ditmabay my bad didnt fully answered ur last question . the strain they grow really freakin tall and supper crystaly.. it is camercial . but its the 2nd most expensive next to kush here :)

norcal 30 if im lucky lo im guessing 25 . the ballast are fine i dont think will need cooling . but grounding it like yamaha is a good idea . safetys always first :p ..temps today was 26C room is being cooled 10 ton airconditioner . but its at the shop rite now forr repairs so gonabe using in/out vents for 2 weeks till i get it back ..and ya hahaah the camera part just made cracked me up lol . ima get a camera soon hold on tight!!!