What's new

1512W LED Perpetual Medical Harvest (Aeroponics)

LEDGirl

Veteran
I don't think anyone can really judge the quality that led lights produce until someone runs a traditional elite cut under them, special gems are hard to find and a lot of the top commercial weed doesn't just pop up in every pack of seeds. A nice tight trim job goes a long way in presentation though.

I disagree, I think those people who have already switched from HID to LED such as myself, IrishBoy, or the hundreds of other customers I have, are very good judges of which produces better quality weed. According to all of us (who used to be HID growers by the way), our quality is better than before. So the point can be argued all that anyone who doesn't grow with LED would like, but the people who have switched to these lights have already given the answer. If you're one of those "I won't believe it until I see it with my own eyes" kinda people, then it's time to stop hanging around these boards and start testing one out for yourself instead. Hanging around and waiting till "this" person or "that" person gets done with a demo isn't going to make your own experience any different. Just some friendly advice. Lastly, you don't need an elite cut to notice anything, all you need is the same strain you've been growing, with one plant under HID and the other under LED. It doesn't matter what strain it is...

Last edited:

antimatter

Veteran
I disagree, I think those people who have already switched from HID to LED such as myself, IrishBoy, or the hundreds of other customers I have, are very good judges of which produces better quality weed. According to all of us (who used to be HID growers by the way), our quality is better than before. So you can argue the point all you want, but the people growing with these lights have already given the answer. If you aren't going to believe it until you see it with your own eyes, then it's time to stop hanging around these boards, and start testing one for yourself instead. Hanging around and waiting till "this" person or "that" person gets done with a demo isn't going to make your own experience any different. Just some friendly advice. Lastly, you don't need an elite cut to notice anything, all you need is the same strain you've been growing, with one plant under HID and the other under LED. It doesn't matter what strain it is...

Elite cuts make all the difference, phenotypes vary so much.

phattybudz

Those pics aren't anything amazing, but you did say you cut it early.

I'm skeptical that the quality is better. Why/how would it be better?

"If you're one of those "I won't believe it until I see it with my own eyes" kinda people, then it's time to stop hanging around these boards and start testing one out for yourself instead. Hanging around and waiting till "this" person or "that" person gets done with a demo isn't going to make your own experience any different. "

I've already got a full set-up so I'm not planning on making any purchases anytime soon.

However hanging around on these boards and watching unbiased 3rd party experienced growers grow like they did under HID will convince me.

"Elite cuts make all the difference, phenotypes vary so much."

Yeah... if you're running the same strain under each light, it doesn't matter what cut you use, she is totally right Anti.

antimatter

Veteran
Yeah... if you're running the same strain under each light, it doesn't matter what cut you use, she is totally right Anti.

wouldn't you rather see her run a sour diesel, maybe a purple or og kush or greencrack or headband or blockhead something that can make you go wow I want 10 of those lights. I wanna see some tightly trimmed swollen calyx rock hard buds frostier then frosty the snowman, thats what you get with bud that weigh half of what hers weigh. That bag she packed normally holds 8 ounces yet only 4 with her bud??? how can they weigh twice as much? She must be able to pack 1 lb in a bag that normally holds 8 ounces if her bud weighs twice as much.

JJScorpio

Thunderstruck
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Anti matter, this craps getting old. Consider this your last warning. If you want the test done with elites, do it yourself.

You probably better move along. Everyone's getting sick of the petty arguing....

LEDGirl

Veteran
Here are update photos from 12-6-09:

1206-1.jpg

1206-2.jpg

1206-3.jpg

1206-4.jpg

1206-5.jpg

1206-6.jpg

1206-7.jpg

1206-8.jpg

1206-9.jpg

1206-10.jpg

1206-11.jpg

1206-12.jpg

1206-13.jpg

1206-14.jpg

1206-15.jpg

Sleepy

Veteran
wow, looks like it is getting difficult to enter/exit the room!!

a nice problem to have!!

SirSmokalot

My Zips Be So Fluffy The Whole Town Love Me
Veteran
Lookin great in there girly.
Rock on!
Close ups?
I just love a tight shot!

Moppel

Grower for Life
Veteran
sorry , if i missed it earlier in the thread, but i dont wanna read all 17 pages to find out.

Can you give us some info about strain , nutes, which day of flower etc.

Thnx

LEDGirl

Veteran
This is a Perpetual Bloom Room (as stated in the title), meaning that we have plants of all stages in this room. If you want to see the stage of any of these plants from week to week, then browse through all 17 pages. If you want an easier read, then jump over to my forum titled "LED Grow Lights by Hydro-Grow", and this same thread is posted there with a LOT less interruption (4-5 pages?). You'll see some plants when they were first put in, and then you can follow them week by week. We also post the nutes we run and all of that info, on the first page of the thread.

SirSmokalot

My Zips Be So Fluffy The Whole Town Love Me
Veteran
thats what im talking about. nice n close thanks Girly for the pics. doin ur babes some justice.
nodes look nice n tight as well.
good work!

Latest posts

Latest posts