R

Roboticide

Side view

IMG_8233.jpg

Smoking some NightShade led to this pic
IMG_8231-1.jpg

L

lalandia

I grow the 2p my selve bcause i like the spicy taste and smell and that nice buzz it gives me. If it's okay with u here's some pics of my currently grow of one 2p under 200w cfl and the sun when it's there.

IMG_0838.jpg

IMG_0813.jpg

IMG_0621.jpg

IMG_0530.jpg

peace

Shred42O

nice stuff man but if i where you i would start training cause when flowering starts to kick in fully its gonna take off

R

Roboticide

hey thanks for the pics lalandia always welcome. what is your yield like with the cfl? I love the color of the hairs in the second pic

R

Roboticide

hey shred i think im going to take your advice im getting a little worried myself im going to LST with some twine Ill post an update tonight

L

lalandia

I've only grew her once before and i never weight the outcome. Heres some pics of that one...I have revegged her and flipped her to 12/12 1½ week ago...

aq006.jpg

aq007-1.jpg

11010.jpg

11011.jpg

po013.jpg

a329.jpg

a320.jpg

007.jpg

xl025.jpg

z024.jpg

IMG_0038.jpg

I'll take a pic of her tomorrow so can see how she looks today

peace

Sam the Caveman

Good'n Greasy
Veteran
lalandia; Nice horse.

btw- your 2 pounder looks great

I saw a video of a guy who grew the 2 pounder for a spring time grow. It stretched the most and took a little longer than the others, but it had huge colas. He said it never tried to re-veg. 80 days to flower is kind of long, especially for a spring grow.

You'll have fun with that indoors.

R

Roboticide

Circled in red are the trained tops. I just bent them a little tonight ill bend more as time goes on the stems were pretty stiff.

trainedtop.jpg

Here is a side view after training

trainedsideview.jpg

L

lalandia

Looks nice..i'm looking forward to it in a couple of weeks. Has she started to smell a bit?

R

Roboticide

yes already smelling pretty good to it smells like pine, citrus, and paint thinner

H

HighAltitude

do you mind putting a pic up of the dr40 with the plant in it with the 150hps.?

R

Roboticide

The ballast is in the reflector. I use a 105 cfm exhaust fan and it works very well so 80 might be enough.

Heres a pic of the dr40 150w and waterfarm

insidetent.jpg

Heres the exhaust fan I leave a t-shirt on top of it to block out light it sort of hovers above it looks kinda like a pillow

exhaustfan.jpg

R

Roboticide

no problem highaltitude hope your setup works out

lalandia looking good ive never revegged before but looks like it works pretty well for you cool stuff

R

Roboticide

Thanks Hella! i have some lowryder seeds i was thinking of throwing one in there to see how well it does in a half gallon jar smallest lowryder ever probably

R

Roboticide

Not much has changed I tied some of the tops down again

IMG_82452.jpg

Side view

IMG_82462.jpg

R

Roboticide

flushed with clean water and clearex then put in new nutes. this thing is taking longer than i expected to take off i guess the 10 week flower period they suggest is no joke.

here is an upskirt shot

IMG_8254.jpg

Latest posts

Latest posts