What's new

150w KiwiSeeds 2pounder(strain) topped & bushy

R

Roboticide

My first grow diary and post but Ive been reading here for a few months

Strain = 2pounder (Kiwi Seeds)
Pot and Medium = Single WaterFarm with hydrotron and a Rockwool cube
Nutrients = TechnaFlora BC: Boost, Grow, Bloom, Awesome Blossom, Thrive Alive red and green, Humbolt County: BushMaster
Light = 150 watt hps
Grow area = 1'4" x 1'4" x 3'11" GrowLab DR40

Sprouted July 30

Started it in a mason jar or bubble jar i guess. I was really impressed with how fast and healthy the roots grew first time using this jar idea
photo3.jpg

2 weeks veg Topped a few days later
photo2.jpg

Flowering for 2 weeks getting bushy finally showing a few hairs used BushMaster for 3 days at the same time as light change
2pounder4weeksold2weeksflower.jpg

Thanks for stopping by ill be posting as things progress id love any input or advice or questions anyone has

R

Roboticide

Here are some of the nugglets ive been enjoying recently NightShade
DuckyNugsNightShade.jpg

R

Roboticide

No this will be my first time growing the "2pounder" but it already smells great like citrus. I haven't seen anybody grow these all the way out so im curious as well. I think my biggest obstacle will be keeping the height down.

R

Roboticide

Hey thanks it was my first time trying it and I will use it again. I cant take full credit for the idea I saw something similar on this site that gave me the inspiration to build it.

R

Roboticide

The combination of topping and the nutrient BushMaster seem to be keeping this mostly sativa plant pretty short and bushy.
IMG_8204.jpg

Lots of tops making there way to the... top

Last edited:
R

Roboticide

Hey Shred the space is pretty tight if this thing grows past another 8 inches ill be in trouble but so far so good

R

Roboticide

No heat issues the hottest it gets inside is around 86 and thats only on really hot days im lucky enough to have a window in my closet.

R

r13f

time to take over the kitchen closet, the tall one with the mop & broom or the pantry
looking good

R

Roboticide

thanks for your kind words guys. I wish i could have more grow space but dont we all

R

Roboticide

Updated pic I flushed the waterfarm today with a water and clearex solution I let it recirculate for about an hour letting some out and pouring more in every few minutes

IMG_8227.jpg