What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

150w HPS, fem Jack Herer, ScrOG, organic soil

Elucka

Growing fast :) How long ago did you water her?

Two weeks ago I gave maybe half liter with some micro nuts because of those yellowish spots that was came for sure from cold, not from def. So that's all water. She have maybe ten liters of soil so that's why she doesn't need water very often at the beginning.

looking good bro! what carbon filter/fan setup have you decided to implement?

I have one homemade carbon filter but none fan yet, but I'm going to buy it soon so I can finish my cabinet. She is also getting little bit stinky and I'm moving next week to the city and she really can't stink there. Here in the middle of nowhere it's okay but not in the city! :noway:

Elucka

ScrOG is about half full and I think it's time to flip today! :woohoo:
Gave one liter of water yesterday and she really enjoyed it, grew like crazy in one night

picture.php

Kiloz

Nice net!
How warm is it in there? hopefully they wont stretch too much seeing you are already pretty close to the cooltube.

Elucka

Nice net!
How warm is it in there? hopefully they wont stretch too much seeing you are already pretty close to the cooltube.
Door open it's somewhere around 26 celcius at day and below 20, maybe 18, at night. But as you can read from previous posts and see from pics, I don't have ventilation and carbon filter installed yet, just one small fan inside cabin moving some air so the only way to keep temps down is keeping door open at day. Today I'm going to flip light period to 12/12 so I really have to find some fan/fans fast. I don't want my home to stink for everyone.. Then I can finish my cabin to hold all light and odors inside ^^

Elucka

Flowering has started, there's hairs everywhere! :dance013:
Didn't get full screen so next time I'll start topping/bending at the beginning to make the plant more bushy. But this is good enough for the first time ^^ I think that I stop bending now so tops can stretch little bit because there is lots of space. I also bought one PC-case fan but haven't installed it yet. Air flow is 57 CFM and I believe it's enough when calculated it, but not sure how much the active carbon filter affects to flow. Hopefully it's enough. If it's not, I can buy another and make them to work together, then it's definitely enough and even more :)

picture.php

Elucka

Fan is blowin'
Air is flowin'
I'm so happy!

Temps are around 28 celcius at day. I think it's little bit too much but if she doesn't stress, it's fine.

Elucka

Strechin' up fast, I hope she doesn't make it too high and burn!

picture.php

picture.php

Wow.. fixed lights and colors from pics and that made them so much better.
More natural and balanced, much more than before! ^^

microfarm

wow thats nice! i wonder about making something similar as yours.. u have just 1 fan for exhaust in that box, and thats the one wich goes from cooltube directly out, or is there 1 more for room exhaust?
happy growin!

Elucka

wow thats nice! i wonder about making something similar as yours.. u have just 1 fan for exhaust in that box, and thats the one wich goes from cooltube directly out, or is there 1 more for room exhaust?
happy growin!

At the moment I have only one fan working through filter and tube and it seems to be enough :)

Elucka

She really started to stretch at flowering.. Had to bend and tie almost every top. Didn't expect that much stretching but now I know that next time with ScrOG I can easily continue bending tops even when flowering has started and there is lots of hairs and even small buds. So next time I'm going to make it so much better that screen is totally full at this stage of grow and buds are almost same level with screen. Let's see if I get long and big buds now :biggrin:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php