What's new

150w HPS Club and Resource Guide......

darkvade420

picture.php

here is a nugget dried and cured from my last 150 harvest.
i barrowed my friends 1k light for them monsters i vegged with my 150w and now im running 2 plants with a 1k probley get my 150 going again this winter.keep up the good work looks like some of you are killing it.!:dance013:

cflauto

Hello again.
I've have been givven a 80cm x 80cm x 160cm growtent.
Would my 150w hps be enough for the space?
I believe in ft its 2.09973753ft ² that's 71.4375000955 per square foot.
thanks in advance

cflauto

Lol ill try again. Its infact 6.6736ft²...would be 22.4766243107 Watts per foot. I may have to get a second 150. But worried about temp with 2

darkvade420

hello, i normally grow in larger than reccomended spaces! if it is larger than 2x2 you will most likey lose your masses.if you toss 2 lights in the space it will be hotter and it is summer time as well make sure to vent it well and you should be fine.good luck:laughing:

cflauto

Thankyou dark.
I've actually swapped it with my brother for his 60cm. So that would be 2x2.I'm setting it up today so I'll snap a few pics.

SloStoner

hey guys! i need some help from you. i'm deciding wether i should go 4x 55w pll for veg and then 150w hps for flower plus the 220w of pll in later flowering or should i go for a 250w hps in flower?

dudin

hey guys! i need some help from you. i'm deciding wether i should go 4x 55w pll for veg and then 150w hps for flower plus the 220w of pll in later flowering or should i go for a 250w hps in flower?
1x150w HPS and 1x150w MH side by side like in my cab in the post above. 300w perpetual 12/12 from seed sog. I harvest every other week 1-3plants.

SloStoner

dudin thanks for your input, but i have diffrent growing plans.. i am planning to do a 4 plant scrog in a 2 x 2.5 box. i think it would be best to use 4x 55w pl-l's for veg then 250w hps flower and for the last one to two weeks add the 4 pll's for max buddage

dudin

Why not 12/12 the cab and vegg sex stretch under PLL and finish under the 250. Then you always have your grow full of big plants. More g/year. Google No mercy system 12/12 from seed.
Runt em all at the same time if heat allows. I think vegging is a bit overrated and sog from seed is a fair bit underrated.

willy bibbit

ICMag Donor
hello

day1 24/0 scedule

3 polarlights 3 /3 autoxtreme and some ducks auto ducks

picture.php

picture.php

the ducks will sprout tomorrow

greetz willy:woohoo:

willy bibbit

ICMag Donor
HELLO

@LYRYC

the duckfoot i put outside has been harvested .
it was ready for it .
in this current grow i have sons and daughters of her .

:woohoo:illy

willy bibbit

ICMag Donor
hello

day 11 24/0 scedule .
its 28 degrees celsius plants are doing fine .
no lst jet but maybe tommorow .
i let you know .
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

where is everybody ?
all on summerholiday ?

:woohoo:illy

willy bibbit

ICMag Donor
hello day 12

first two polars where lowstresstrained today .
the lower branches started to grow so time to train and shape the plants .

first methode is with wire and the second with tape
just see and find out what happens .
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

and this autoduckxtreme is outdoor on a 12 litres bucket of soil .
picture.php

to keep the roots cool in the burning sun i folded some silverfoil around the bucket .
this one is also lsted with wire .

cheers willy bibbit

Latest posts

Latest posts