What's new

150w HPS Club and Resource Guide......

darkvade420

nice looking updates fellas i wish i had something good to show you all just doing my vegg thing still and ill prbley toss them out back or use my freinds 1000w for these monsters lol keep up the good wrok.

Bueno Time

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Day 56

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

dudin

Making seeds. To the right white pineapple x bubbilicious x onyx f2´s in the making. The rest is a mix of autos and vegging sattys.
150w HPS & 150w MH.
2m61jwn.jpg

AcroPhobic

Good to see the 150 club still going strong! .. Haven't logged on here for over 3 years!

Grows looks good everyone!

I'm currently germinating 20 Sour Diesel (female) x Sour Grape Kush (male) seeds from a cross I did .. looking for some good mothers/phenos to clone from

Bueno Time

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Good to see the 150 club still going strong! .. Haven't logged on here for over 3 years!

Grows looks good everyone!

I'm currently germinating 20 Sour Diesel (female) x Sour Grape Kush (male) seeds from a cross I did .. looking for some good mothers/phenos to clone from

Welcome back Acro!

That SD x SGK sounds nice, out of 20 I bet you find some real nice ladies.

AcroPhobic

Thanks Beuno .. Can't justify buying new seeds when I have over 400 seeds from crosses I did with 6 different strains which were Sour Diesel, Sour Grape Kush, Pineapple kush, Cotton Kandy Kush, BoggleGum, and Blue Moon Rocks.. I spent a shitload of $$$ on those seeds!

I put the original mothers outside already while I focus on finding new mothers from these crosses .. starting with the SD X SGK beans first

Gry

Veteran
Not been in this thread in quite a while. When I started here, this was my favourite thread. I did attempt to read the entire thing ,but never quite did manage that. I think I made it to just under page 400. I still have my little 150 cab and there are times it alone has saved me from want ! bless all who have made the many positive contributions here

Bueno Time

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Excellent specimens of dankness you have there Budelight! Good genetics there for sure.

Heres my contribution for the 150w club from day 62 12/12, all 6 ladies are crosses of my own. :)

Such a fun and rewarding task of breeding/pollen chucking, I encourage others to do it themselves.

picture.php

cflauto

hey guys. I have recently upgraded from cfl to a 150w hps. Im a micro grower and have 57cm x 57cm floor space and about 80cm tall. I have had a few successful grows with my cfls and 1 on her final flush that had the hps. I was thinking about a sog next. I could get 9 plants using 19cm 6.5l just over a gallon pots. Could a single 150 do this? If not what's the ideal number fir a 150w sog?

Pipedream

Proudly Growing My Own Since 1969
Veteran
:rasta:

cflauto,

I'm liking the size of your grow space for a 150, and a SOG is one of my favorite styles of growing. Well to tell the truth, everything is my favorite style as long as it grows. But a SOG holds a special place in my heart as it was the most common method for small growers when I was first getting involved back in the dark-ages.

The nice thing about a SOG is that the grower has the ability to choose the shape of their plants and by doing so can vary the number from harvest to harvest. If you were to do "Popsicle" style single cola plants you could easily fit 15 in your allotted space, or if you wanted to go the other extreme with small dense bush style, 4 would fill it nicely. So your objective of 9 is well within reasonable expectations. The real key to any SOG set-up is to keep the canopy as level as possible. And remember, while smaller SOG plants are easily moved around, rotated, and removed for inspection or other reasons, the more you jam in there the more work you are creating for yourself and the tougher it will be to service the girls all the way in the back in the cheap seats.

Welcome aboard, enjoy the ride, and good luck with your 150 SOG.

Pipedream

:rasta:

AcroPhobic

Update ...

I had 17 seedlings pop out of 20. I have 3 plants now as my cat destroyed 14 plants that were 10 days old. I had them in bathtub draining after watering one day... ooops

Anyway I germed 15 more seeds and have 13 seedlings so far but here's a pic of the 3 original plants that survived the cat attack

17 days old using FFOF,ProMix,homemade compost, and loads of perlite .. plants are loving life under the ol' 150

picture.php

dudin

Auto Seedrun. Just fliped to 12/12 for my photo girls that are in the same cab. 2x150 w hps/mh. Perpetual sog.....
212eqv9.jpg

cflauto

Thankyou pipedream. Reading your post. has clinched it. I'm gonna do 9 plants. Of something small. A lemon kush or uk exodus cheese. the most I've cropped so far is just over an oz. Hopefully utilizing the space more efficiently I could hopefully double or tripple that as my expertise and experience develop.
And ide just like to thank everyone who's added to this thread. Some very usefull information and inspiring grows. Keep up the good work. Ill keep you guys posted

AcroPhobic

Update -- day 24 veg .. all 3 are 12 inches now

last one on right is a confirmed FEMALE .. showed 2 sets of pre-flowers earlier this week .. and they stink already .. had to break out carbon filter!