What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

150w HPS Club and Resource Guide......

bf74

seems like its the stretch you should be more worried about then the amount in there
lol-thanks dude, this is what I usually get with 150w hps.Nah, I aint worried-thanx tho

Attachments

• 014.JPG
    014.JPG
    46.3 KB · Views: 22
  • 015.JPG
    015.JPG
    70.1 KB · Views: 19
  • 033.JPG
    033.JPG
    60.1 KB · Views: 16
  • 034.JPG
    034.JPG
    60.7 KB · Views: 16

bf74

thanks guys, that strain was early durban(not bad-a little too afghani), the really fat little girl-16 inches tall was blueberry-the afghani pheno that just blew up on me-lost the genetics:wallbash: The early durban had a soapy taste-never forget it-racy high.That was one of those grows that you just sail through.

Shred42O

nice shit man i pushing for 1g/watt right now i got 4 oz my last run in some hydro
ive tried training it again this time but this northern lights crazy plant it can stretch so fast if i let it

Pipedream

Proudly Growing My Own Since 1969
Veteran
I was wondering if I leave them sit on a pan to dry would it be ok?

It will work, but there are better methods.....

I often cut all remaining leaves off a smaller plant and hang the entire plant, while still intact, upside-down for the initial dry.

Alternatively, just cut it up as you like and throw everything into a plain brown grocery bag. Leave it puffed-up and fold over the very top and hold it closed with a couple of paper clips. This will allow the plant to dry at a slow controlled rate and start the curing process.

michaeldank

And here..we..go!

And here..we..go!

Hi! I am still on page sixty five of this thread! But I went and got my light today so I would like to petition for entrance to the 150w club : ) Been lurking here a few weeks, looking around:joint:
My new stuff.
HPS_and_supplies.jpg

My veg cabinet
Cab_done.jpg

And the first clone I am growing, going to bud this one, and keep one of the next three clones I receive as a mother. Its bag seed, but finishes in 59 days, low order, good buzz. I can wait till my seeds come.
IMAG0204.jpg

This thread rules!

KolorBlind

Thanks. I just got the light, now to set up a flower chamber in my closet. This is all in a spare bedroom. My Mancave.

Amen brotha!! A mancave is not truly a mancave unless you have a pot plant or 20 in there :) Setup is looking good, cant wait to see the closet once its setup! +rep for getting the ball rolling!!

Good luck!
KB

michaeldank

I just sat down. Damn, its coming along actually. Had some materials at home so I started in.

IMAG0214.jpg

46" Tallest point the bottom of the light goes. 24" deep by 32" wide No exhaust in there yet, but the strain I currently will be experimenting with does not have much smell, might rig up a dryer sheet vent to see. Let me know what you think. First clone goes in in a few weeks.

DiscoBiscuit

weed fiend
Veteran
Hey michaeldank. Wish I had as much room to grow as you. Looks like you have ~30 watts per sq foot. Planning on any supplemental lighting?

Pipedream

Proudly Growing My Own Since 1969
Veteran
:rasta:
Michael - Welcome to the club. Always good to have a bit of new blood around. The price of membership is active participation and lots of pic's to entertain the masses.

Looks like you are off to a good start. Enjoy the ride. PD
:rasta:

michaeldank

Hey michaeldank. Wish I had as much room to grow as you. Looks like you have ~30 watts per sq foot. Planning on any supplemental lighting?

I had yet to work that out, I will most likely put two-four more bulbs in there, cfls in each corner maybe? Got a two pack of bulbs now, but only 26w actually, which would give me another 52w or 104w if I go with four. Not sure where that will put me w per sq.

Shred42O

yea thats what i did with mine michael i just got a little plug in bulb socket and put a adapter so it can have 2 lights on it and just get a couple of those and youll have plenty of light
you can even mix up the spectrum of the lights for better results during veg/flower