What's new

150w HPS Club and Resource Guide......

jaksa8

hello....i need some advice...i have grow space 50,60,90cm....i wish to plant auto strain...now i need to now how much plants on that space and which strain is good...good yield and short grow time.....thanks

darkvade420

Well finally bought my own dam house took 3 months to find it.i will be moving in about 12-1-12 and then i can start up my growing proccess over.

DiscoBiscuit

weed fiend
Veteran
hello....i need some advice...i have grow space 50,60,90cm....i wish to plant auto strain...now i need to now how much plants on that space and which strain is good...good yield and short grow time.....thanks

I'm not familiar with autos. If you want a shorter flower time, try an indica or indy leaning hybrid. Sativas usually take longer.

willy bibbit

ICMag Donor
hallo

8 and a have weeks flowering .
2 or 3 weeks to go .

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

lots of foxtails on these cheeseberryhaze / lebanese .
they smell like sugarcandy bubblegum sirup and honey .

keep up the green work .

Bueno Time

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I dont want to load this thread up with 80 million pictures so I will just post a couple. If you want to see closeups check my 150 tent sog album out.

Day 37 for all but the Purple Kush which is on Day 22 in the pics.

Jack Creek, Purple Kush, Lavender

picture.php

Chemmy Jones, Sugar Kush, The White

picture.php

Deadhead OG, Blackberry Kush, Platinum Kush

picture.php

My 150watt "Trellis Grow"

My 150watt "Trellis Grow"

Made 2 set ups similar to this. The horizontal supports are much closer together though. They're made of thin plastic tubing (that I get for free) w/coat hangers slid into them to make them ridgid.
picture.php

Transplanted 2 plants into each bucket & wound them into that trellis system. Here they are after a month or so of veg. Added more horizontal supports as needed for a total of 3 on each bucket.
picture.php

Here they are @ 3 wks of 12/12. Was on vaca during the stretch, so they got a bit unruly.
picture.php

That rig is a PIA to lug out of my cab, so I didn't get any more pix untill it was time to flush. Here they are again @ week 9 about 10 daze ago.
picture.php

A close up
picture.php

The strain is a cross a friend of mine made...MoFo x C-99. (MoFo is a cross of LifeSaver x Mothers Finest) My bulb is hung vert, & I use the KISS method. I have a temp/RH gauge in my cab, but rarely look @ it LOL. Gonna harvest in just a few daze. Hopin I come pertty darn close to that elusive 1g/watt goal everyone seems to shoot for.

Bueno Time

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Packer thats hella legitimate makes me want to go vert again. Cant wait to see harvest pics and hear the yield!

Looks very pretty and frosty Disco! How do you crank out harvest so fast? Everytime I turn around you are at 8 weeks flower lol

willy bibbit

ICMag Donor
hallo

packerbacker that a hell of a cropcircle you created there .
very nice way to grow .
discobiscuit i love the colors of your grandaddy purp x sour bubble .

:tiphat:

willy

darkvade420

i gotta say theres a bunch of nice looking gardens growing around the 150w these days.im glad that this is a pretty active grow club. when i first started growing with my 150 it was real hard to find comparables on the net untill i landed here.

So i have 2 weeks till i move so i decided to drop 2 beans one in soil and one in rockwool.the seeds i have planted are my own breed and i have no clue if the seeds are even going to sprout,but i guess ill find out soon enough.

Bueno Time

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Day 43 Chemmy Jones, DeadHead OG, The White

picture.php

Day 43 Jack Creek, Blackberry Kush, Platinum Kush

picture.php

Day 43 Lavender & Sugar Kush, Purple Kush @ Day 28

picture.php

Blackberry Kush

picture.php

The White

picture.php

MMMMMMmmmmmm...Cant friggin wait. I have no buds to smoke and being very patient.... It will be worth the wait.