What's new

150w HPS Club and Resource Guide......

darkvade420

but as soon as i get my new house when i find one lol .it wil be on and poppin with my grow box i may want to go bigger thou im still convinced more light will get me the buds im looking for. but ill probley run 150w for about 4-6 months who knows?

darkvade420

picture.php

here is an update on my 150 grow this was actualy taken about 5 days ago looks dank!

dudin

I´m in love with my 150w.
White berry on the left blue widow on the right. Supercropped and defoliated.
3450yh5.jpg

2mp0do1.jpg

darkvade420

them plants are lookin wicked man.i would realy love to grow hydro in the future.cant wait too see what you pump out of that bad boy good luck.

mmmcake

how goes it fellow 150ers? looking good in here. thinking about starting the little tent up for another 150hps run. just need to pick up some supplies first. hope everyone is well :tiphat:

darkvade420

The Last Nugget

The Last Nugget

Here is the last nugget from my pk 150w been currred for about 3-5 months when ever it finished i dont remeber lol
picture.php

darkvade420

so its been about a week since i flushed the plants out and the leafs are all still greene should i expect to see them turn yellow?

darkvade420

its day 55 for this plant the crystals still look partly clear the leafs havent turned i guess im going to give up on that this time lol.but im going to se how long i can grow this girl before i get impatient and chop it.

DiscoBiscuit

weed fiend
Veteran
I know the feeling. Mine needs 9 weeks but I also need a puff or 30. Had to take lower bud and hope I can leave the rest 'till Wednesday. :redface:

day 60

picture.php

rootidec

Veteran
looks like prime quality... it's fat and so resinous... I agree with everyone saying this was a killer run of yours disco - bravo!

darkvade420

I know the feeling. Mine needs 9 weeks but I also need a puff or 30. Had to take lower bud and hope I can leave the rest 'till Wednesday. :redface:

day 60

View Image

hell yea that looking great!i think mines a little further then yours but not much in ripening up its day 56 im about 60 red 40 white on the hairs.im trying real hard to be patent

darkvade420

AOS D 56

AOS D 56

picture.php
picture.php

here goes one of the nugs i cut the fan leafs off this one cola only last night.idk what you guys think this looking done or close to done?

darkvade420

i have a 30x scope some look clear .i wish i knew where to get a better scope.seems like i buy alot of junk on the way lol.i still have an oz of the out door stuff il see how long i can wait .idk why but i always get chop happy towrds the end. but i did flush it again today maybe this will help.

DiscoBiscuit

weed fiend
Veteran
Radio Shack has a 100x mini-microscope with a led lamp. Last I checked they were ~$10. They work well.

I made the mistake of buying the 30x version and it's little better than a 30x jewelers loop.

The microscope style requires cutting a sugar leaf and laying it on a contrasting color surface and standing the scope on top. It's much easier to focus than free-hand on the plant.

There's some pretty good USB microscopes that'll transfer the image to your computer screen. The Bionicam Eyeclops has a small screen on the wand but it's free hand and hard to focus, especially under higher magnification.

When I can find a sale, I'm getting something like this. Has a lense in the top for conventional viewing and also transfers the image to a computer screen. Wall Mart discontinued something similar at ~$19.00 when they figured out kids would rather look at video games than bugs and shit. Regular retail is closer to $90. Toy stores/departments, and hobby shops carry em.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-CARSON-...401?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item5ae6c177a9

darkvade420

Thats awsome news dsco i think ill hit the radio shack soon.

i kinda think this aos isnt all that bomb anyways .

But im still a newb grower this is all just a learning proccess building up to better grows.