What's new

150w HPS Club and Resource Guide......

willy bibbit

ICMag Donor
alowa

all plants have been pollinated on the lower flowers.
the leb in the middle is complitly pollinated because it has red flowers.

picture.php

this is the bluetops and it has blue flowers.
picture.php

picture.php

here they are under the 150 watts hps bomb.

picture.php

there is no bizznizz like 150wattshpsbizznizz .

willybibbitzbizznizz

trichogg

Speakin of fridge Steath Dragon,
Here's my mini bumper crop after I harvested my big colas and let these ride a few more weeks.
Thankxz again over to Red @ HoL.

Attachments

• 347528676.781901.jpg
    347528676.781901.jpg
    77.7 KB · Views: 12
  • 347528741.262793.jpg
    347528741.262793.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 16

StupidBoy

Thanks Disco and Sped. Sorry, I had to say that LOL :spanky:
@ StealthDragon: Yeah, you use what you've got on hand Man. I have a piece of hose sealed into a hole drilled in the corner of that drawer. Makes it easy to drain the run off when I flush.

DiscoBiscuit

weed fiend
Veteran
Excellent idea, SB. Runoff in a cab setting can spoil the show. Watering to avoid runoff doesn't saturate the medium as well. I use a turkey baster :redface:, a drain hose would be much better.

e_24

Nice ladies trich! Sb, those are lookin super good!
I pulled my ogkush last week, and had a taste last night, and I have to say that the bag it came from was nothing like this! In a good way! Its far more potent then I anticipated, taking less then a bowl to get me gone! I'm a daily smoker, and this put me down. The sad thing is, I don't want this kind of weed. I have 10 more beans to pop, and want to run them out, but there are 2 more vegging, a blueberry behind that, AND another blueberry in week 1 flower now! So I gots a way to go till I get the ogkush outta my cab. But not before I keep a mother!

I was able to pull 16g dry from those ogkush. Not what I was hoping for, but this isn't a high yielding strain

willy bibbit

ICMag Donor
alowa

spidermites are little mfckers.
i had to use bayer masai and cut of some badly damaged leaves .

this is the blue shacksmm x nycd its blue .

picture.php

the nuts are growing fast on the red leb she was pollinated 1 januari .

picture.php

picture.php

here are willys lebsisters full of seed .
they stink but i love em .

picture.php

i m gonna use these seeds for outdoor growing .

here is the blue tops
i love colours on weed.

picture.php

picture.php

the green bluetop was coverd with spidermite on the leave so i cut them off.

willybibbit

e_24

Sorry bout the mites as well man. It was an ongoing battle for me. I'm somewhat perpetual, and the cab never got a surgical type cleanin. The veg cab did before it got filled, so I knew the problem is in flower chamber. Had to pull everything, spray with bleach, and hot water, then food grade sanitizer, then a little neem on the walls and floors. Outside was sprayed with neem as well, along with a thourough cleansing of all tools, pots, measuring devices, and self. Gave the dogs the boot from the grow space. Not a problem since! its a pain yes, but that's what it takes. I blame the dogs, but ultimately myself for being careless, letting them roam about.

J

J.C.grower

new cab setup 150 watt HPS. lookin good?

new cab setup 150 watt HPS. lookin good?

high guys this is my second grow and i thought i would change some things up this time in my closet. so i organized it differently from my first grow and i basically wrapped it in reflective foil.

for my second grow i have 2 mums that are OG ******'s Strawberry Alien Kush, and OG ******'s White Fire OG.
The Strawberry Alien was in the flowering cycle for about 3 weeks because it was in with my last grow that was in the 12/12 cycle. she is now under 18/6 light cycle with the rest of the ladies. The OG ******'s White Fire OG is 5 weeks old but had some problems with nute burns, so its taking her sweet time to grow.
The rest of the ladies are clones. they include : Bubba Kush- 4 weeks old;Pure kush-4 weeks old; Chemdog-3 weeks old; and a mystery clone which is about 2-3 weeks old.
i plan on keeping all the ladies vegging for 2 months.

my question is if the 150 Watt HPS is enough light for my ladies to grow big and healthy?

Attachments

• DSC_0046.jpg
    DSC_0046.jpg
    97.9 KB · Views: 11
  • DSC_0047.jpg
    DSC_0047.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 12

NE_GROWER_978

Veteran
@ J.C. Grower: Nice little garden you got there. nice selection of strains ;) the 150w HPS covers a 2 foot x 2 foot area so i dont know how big your grow area is but use the 2 x 2 for reference. You also wanna get the 150w closer to the tops of your ladies. If you dont know how close to get the light to the plants do the HAND METHOD. If the light is too hot for your hands its to hot for the tops of you plants. My light is about 2 inches away from the tops of my plants. Also have to consider that the light diminishes quickly with the 150w hps so thats why you wanna get is closer and the ladies wont stretch for the light. Hope this helped

Have Fun Be BLUNTED!
-NE_G978-

DiscoBiscuit

weed fiend
Veteran
Good tip about light proximity. Beyond that...

It's all in the veg time (in proportion to strain and grow space.) Insufficient vegging can't be made up in flower. Some of your strains might fill your cab with minimal veg as opposed to others requiring a month or even longer. Number of plants and training play a role but anything you do needs it's necessary veg time.

J

J.C.grower

thanks Disco and NE_Grower! very much appreciate the input and help. I hope 2 months of veg is enough for my ladies, if not i will change according to the situation they are in. i am going to put the ladies closer to the light.. does the reflective foil help the light travel a llittle furhter?

DiscoBiscuit

weed fiend
Veteran
It helps, depending on canopy density.

Plan your canopy topographically so that tops closest to the bulb don't shade other tops.

In a sog setup, you might want to put the tallest plants on the periphery so they don't block light from the shorter plants.

Level scrogs are tricky to maintain. A concave (humped) canopy might not yield as well as a level canopy. A convex (dished) canopy might yield more than level.

Latest posts

Latest posts