What's new

150w HPS Club and Resource Guide......

StupidBoy

Baggie seed vert grow @ roughly 4.5 weeks, 2 of 3 "strains" (baggies) shown here. Feeding 1/2 strength PBP Bloom. All but the one on the left might get a bit more next feeding. Lights on temps low 80's, lights out temps low 70's. :headbange
picture.php

picture.php

Keep it green everyone and :joint:

RinPoche

Looking good mate,
though I hope the brown on the bends is just a sing of the stems drying out, not mould.

Namaste
Rinpoche
(ps: DL from WF ;) )

willy bibbit

ICMag Donor
aloha

the leb man:laughing:

picture.php

the cheeseberryhazes are growing way to big and are in desperate need of a croppdown like their santa maria sisters .

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

this time i scraped of the skin of the stem were they get taped together and i hope they grow like one big harmonica .

rinpoche of wf : even the world wide web is a small world afterall .

hg

the big willy
bibbit

StupidBoy

stupid, what are the ending HEIGHT of those plants in those growbags?

Sorry e 24, I missed your question the last time I logged on.
Due to LST, the tallest plant in that pic is just over 14" from the soil. They average between 11-12" tall. The center of my bulb is about 11" from the soil, and between 6-10" distance from most of the buds.
Hope that helps. :ying: Thanks for your kind words. :tiphat:

willy bibbit

ICMag Donor
alowa

lebanese male flowers

is gonna be the father of children with a coat of many colours.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

the bluetops is the fastest plant in the 12/12 system
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

pollinate is my middlename

hg willy
bibbit

e_24

so i have popped a total of 12 seeds since i have been growing, and still no males. i get a little jealous when people get males, as i want to make a bunch of seeds for breeding my BB and ogk. i get sad when others chop their males, and i want them to send them my way.

SpecialEd

so i have popped a total of 12 seeds since i have been growing, and still no males. i get a little jealous when people get males, as i want to make a bunch of seeds for breeding my BB and ogk. i get sad when others chop their males, and i want them to send them my way.

You could try germing them in shallower containers. I'm not sure I believe that the sex of a seed isn't pre-determined @ polination, but I read a study once that said you can get a higher percentage of girls if you germ them in a container where the tap root can grow unimpeded for at least 5".
Hope that helps :pimp3:

BlueGrassToker

You could try germing them in shallower containers. I'm not sure I believe that the sex of a seed isn't pre-determined @ polination, but I read a study once that said you can get a higher percentage of girls if you germ them in a container where the tap root can grow unimpeded for at least 5".
Hope that helps :pimp3:

It's a 100% thing that the sex of any individual plant is determined and instilled into the dna strand of the seed. You cannot change what it is at all. It is possible to trigger the intersex gene and produce male flowers on a genetically determined female plant, and visa-versa. But you can never, and will never, change the sex of any individual plant. It was determined at the very moment of meiosis.

Placing stress on plants can trigger the intertesex gene to take hold. Some plants can only take a very little bit of stress before the interesex gene wnts to trigger in....others the intersex gene is very latent in the dna map and it takes serious stress to make it show itself. Some plants may be considered keepers because they breed very true and do not pass on the intersex trait to their progeny, and it is these plants that it may take a chemical stresser such as StS or colloidal silver to trigger the trait.

SkunkyDemon

If you get Ed Rosenthal's new Marijuana Growers Hand book. It has a list of different ways to help the out come to be more eather make of females. I have tried one of the easy ones is to decrease the N for more females and add more N for more males. I sure theres no real way to asure that it works.Its just some ways you might influence the out come to what ever you may need. Good reading.
Peace

Latest posts

Latest posts