What's new

150plants under 6x600w hps what do you think.

JeanTonerre

24/0 first day .... after , vege 18/6 , cut down light for 48 hours to begin bloom, and then 12/12 till the end .... the last day, just dont make light open when they are supposed to, and cut that bitch in the dark ! good choice of nutes, i would like so mutch to do bio, but i actually care more about the yield and overall look. maybe you will not kick the ounce on every plant with 600 watt and the nutes you choose, BUT if you give enought vege time, all is possible, good luck with your project manggg !

TheGreenBastard

Assistant Weekend Trailer Park Superviser
Veteran
24/0 first day .... after , vege 18/6 , cut down light for 48 hours to begin bloom, and then 12/12 till the end .... the last day, just dont make light open when they are supposed to, and cut that bitch in the dark ! good choice of nutes, i would like so mutch to do bio, but i actually care more about the yield and overall look. maybe you will not kick the ounce on every plant with 600 watt and the nutes you choose, BUT if you give enought vege time, all is possible, good luck with your project manggg !

He's growing AF's, 12/12 is the worst thing he could do to them.

Also, 1200 is ridiculous for seeds, I'd never spend more than a couple hundred on seeds, especailly for one strain. Personally I'd just make my own femmed seeds but if you don't mind go for it, just seems like a waste of $1000.

BTW, I'd go with AK.

He's growing AF's, 12/12 is the worst thing he could do to them.

Also, 1200 is ridiculous for seeds, I'd never spend more than a couple hundred on seeds, especailly for one strain. Personally I'd just make my own femmed seeds but if you don't mind go for it, just seems like a waste of $1000.

BTW, I'd go with AK.

AutoFlowering plants do have there special attributes, but massive scale indoor is not one of them, Massive scale outdoor, Now thats another story,this is where they really shine, i dream of massive fields with plots of stinking af goodness all over, but one can have there dreams and keep on dreaming right? ;)

outdoors af's can be harvested many times a year, but indoors they are best suited for personal scale grows and so on, if you have 6 600w lights on for 18 hours a day... well you tell me how your not going to stand out to a helicopter?

grab something thats cloneable bro and save some cashage, dont get me wrong I LOVE AF'S, but your idea's just not plausable using them, just my 2 cents

peace

niallo91

AutoFlowering plants do have there special attributes, but massive scale indoor is not one of them, Massive scale outdoor, Now thats another story,this is where they really shine, i dream of massive fields with plots of stinking af goodness all over, but one can have there dreams and keep on dreaming right? ;)

outdoors af's can be harvested many times a year, but indoors they are best suited for personal scale grows and so on, if you have 6 600w lights on for 18 hours a day... well you tell me how your not going to stand out to a helicopter?

grab something thats cloneable bro and save some cashage, dont get me wrong I LOVE AF'S, but your idea's just not plausable using them, just my 2 cents

peace

it will be in a basment so i dont think it will b able to pick it up its only 6 lights ill b useing awings help with the hot spots and a well ventalied area wont b holding 2 much heat i will run all the hot air up were the fire is so it will come out the chimily

it will be in a basment so i dont think it will b able to pick it up its only 6 lights ill b useing awings help with the hot spots and a well ventalied area wont b holding 2 much heat i will run all the hot air up were the fire is so it will come out the chimily

you will be surprised what them damb choppers can see through bro, even if the rooms well ventalated the 600w lights burn at well over 120degrees so there hotter then most anything house hold so they stand out, other then that bro you could always anti detection foil the whole room top to bottem,? just an idea for you

TheGreenBastard

Assistant Weekend Trailer Park Superviser
Veteran
you will be surprised what them damb choppers can see through bro, even if the rooms well ventalated the 600w lights burn at well over 120degrees so there hotter then most anything house hold so they stand out, other then that bro you could always anti detection foil the whole room top to bottem,? just an idea for you

FLIR can't be used without a warrant so he really doesn't have to worry too much. Besides thermal imaging doesn't work well on basements, all that earth and housing material makes things a 'little' difficult.

t.o.med

you guys have to be kidding me 3600w is tiny my smallest grow ever was 7200w usuallly im up around 18000 or more. the only way you get busted is by people ratting you off. you guys need to stop letting the propaganda fuck with your heads. next thing youll all be wearing tin foil hats so the goverment cant read your minds. run that shit man and show us how it went good luck.

Latest posts

Latest posts