What's new

150hps vs 150w cfl

RexDark

If you do this consider pictures for us.. 1x1 is a challenge.

Interesting..
I was going to do that, since while the mother plants get strenght I was going to grow some mixed high grade bagseed to test it before the prepetual gets going. That 1x1 challenged along with alot on this forum inspired me to grow in that space, along with what i've seen in sog, I dont have acess to c99, I only have a few strains that are from some high grade

Leviathan

just got to say that in such a small space i would never think about running a 150 hps, after reading everyones recomendation to do so, maybe u could double decker it with two 50hps and keep the ballast outside the box on the top or back of it, otherwise go with 42-68 watt cfls, your space is just so small its going to be a heat headache to cool it, id imagine its going to be a challenge with just the 68 watt cfls as well but not to the level of the 150hps.. i hope u double decker it, get efficient-

RexDark

sog style stright from clone no veg time generally how tall on a 9week flower should i expect the plants to be

RexDark

decided to go with 105w or so in each chamber of my grow area for cooling reasons, Im just trying to figure out a quiet fan capable of pulling the air out of the two chambers and pushing it through a carbon filter. The fan has to cool about 400w of cfl and be relativly quiet

RexDark

Ive done 3 grows before but all have been cfl and the spaces were big so cooling wasnt a problem. And they were all shwag this is my first time using good genetics