What's new

15 tons of marijuana seized at Calif. border

Jellyfish

Invertebrata Inebriata
Veteran
winner@420giveaway
brick weed gets you people HIGH.. but not from the weed LOL.. from the MASSIVE DOSES OF PESTICIDE AND MOLD your taking in . and from having to hold it so long TRYING TO GET HIGH u get a rush from fucking not having enough oxygen lol..

im just saying. if I smell dirty weed.. I don't hit it.. sorry but if I offended any of you.. then you need to step your game up.. and grow better weed

I can't believe you're back for another smack down, but here goes.

Brick weed does get you high. If you are a scientist and can prove your all-caps statement that it's loaded with "massive doses of pesticide and mold", then let's see the proof.

Yes, we get it, you don't want to smoke it, but really, who the fuck are YOU?

Lots of us live in states where possession of pot is still illegal, not to even mention growing. So sometimes brick weed is all there is to smoke.

You haven't offended me. Just convinced me that you're a douche nozzle that I wouldn't want to get high with.

If you hate brick weed so much, why do you keep posting on this thread about brick weed? Are you trying to prove that you're better than everybody else because you only smoke the best? Or are you trying to SAVE us, LOL!:laughing:

"Dirty weed" my ass.

you can knock arjan and the guy is kinda annoying but hes smart he knows exactly what hes doing.maybe he knows that borders to countries are going to be much more secure very soon and travel to these exotic places might become harder. most brick weed is only 2 nto 4 % thc thats only going to get you high if thats all you have ever tried.

DrFever

Veteran
for some brick weed is better then no weed Gene i think your THC levels are little low i would guess 5 - 10 percent THC levels
you are probablytalking about ditch weed hence the name is a wild hemp that is seen growing in ditches :) the lower present of THC is due to having seeds in the mix
if the males were culled you would see much higher THC levels let alone proper curing

huligun

Professor Organic Psychology
Veteran
Gene, I don't think that Arjan is using Strainhunters now because of access to borders. I think is trying to make sure he is the last one standing with original landrace genetics. One day those genes will be unapproachable in price and he will be the one getting paid. One day all the landrace will be gone. Indeed a lot of it is. And the old sativas like Real Thai, Jamaican, Colombian etc, whether landrace or not are disappearing. Once those genes are gone it is going to be hard, if not impossible to get back. The reverse engineering from common polyhybrids may not be possible, because of the loss of history in how we got to this place we are. Fems are going to make it that much harder. I think Arjan knows what he is doing myself. That is why I brought him up. He is a yuppie looking douchebag that uses too much hair spray, but smart enough to stay ahead of he pot crowd. When I watch strainhunters I rarely even seen Arjan smoke. He is a light smoker indeed.

DrFever

Veteran
well that's it huligan dont think other older breeders in this game a long time are not collecting i my self have started a collection and still collecting i want a true thai stick strain something i grew up in i am looking at strain from every region indica and sativa seeds so one day who knows be like price of gold
Fem seeds is presently the bomb but many do not realize its also Achilles heel of MJ

huligun

Professor Organic Psychology
Veteran
Dr Fever, Sure we can all save our seeds, but Strainhunters go on location and show themselves picking the seeds and so on with cameras rolling. When he goes to say he has a landrace strain he will have a lot more credibility than you and me.

Nice you are saving though. Proof is in the final product.

Limeygreen

Veteran
Having landrace genetics and working with them in original seed stock in the tens of thousands with multiple generations with open pollination are two different things. If I have 1000 land race seeds, selection the best from there or if I grow tens of thousands, selecting the only best individuals (say 10000 if possible) and open pollinate them following the same selection practices over numbers of ascensions will be a lot better, a lot more work as well, for breeding as you have kept a greater genetic diversity in the population, retaining more traits than just 1000. I myself don't have space or ability to do this though, I'm not sure than many do, but doing this is the best way for breeding to make sure you have the best of a stable landrace to make crosses with and makes it possible to find those unique characteristics that are rare diamonds in the rough.

I bring this point up only because if you have two different landraces, or would like to maintain a pure line, the more genetic diversity you have to start with the more stable the crosses will be as well making further breeding much better for fixing traits while retaining other useful traits that may go recessive if not enough genepools are intact. If you make an f1 from two stable landraces (selected for potency, resistances, vigour, aroma, flavour etc.) and made a true f1, selecting through tens of thousands of these and open pollinating you could keep going and make a kick ass stable line with huge diversity, just a huge pain in the ass and time consuming, I doubt highly strain hunters are doing this, but I also don't know of anyone else doing it for cannabis either.

merc500

if i had a choice of two strains of seeds good mexican or columbian brickweed of the early 70's or the top notch stuff of today i'd go with the brick weed seeds

Latest posts

Latest posts