What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

13 bean sea of green

madb

Happy birthday mate, hope you have a good one. By the look of things you are in for a good night :wave:

madb

Here's a pic i took tonight, shes getting big! Sorry bout the quality its off my phone camera.

madb

I think its the phone mate, cause she is green as. Ill take a better pic tomorrow.

N

NZjay

reason you are getting all these "views" and not posters Aussie, is coz you are in this section of ICmag!
you are getting the same people coming and looking here. :)

go to the outdoor section, and start a thread there bro.
youll get hits, you plants are looking great!

hope ya had a good Bday man! plenty smoke available.. so im sure it was a good one.

peace!

madb

I agree aussie, its nice and quiet here just the way i like it. Here's a slightly better pic of my girl. I have had to bend her a little as she is getting bigger by the day. :nono:

madb

This looks like the right product!

http://www.palram.com/Media/Uploads/SUNTUF_Plus_En_Leaflet(1).pdf

madb

Bad news aussie, spotted the dreaded balls on my plant this arvy...

Its now pulled and hacked into a million pieces turning into compost. Back to the old drawing board :(

madb

looks sweet mate. i use real ash out of my pizza oven it really brings the growth on.

I am biting the bullet and going to order some seeds, at least i know the genetics and i am not guessing!

G

Cool, looks good aussie! Careful on the potash it can burn...... I wouldn't worry too much about gettin' caught n shite. We filled a gold coast back yard with fences lower than your's last year! I am 100% sure the neighbours saw it but we sat on our hands and didn't rip em till they were done and the cops never showed.......most peeps in OZ dont give a shit as you prolly know, always better safe then sorry tho. Let the budding begin!!

EDIT - Clear corrugated blocks out much UV rays which has been shown to affect resin production. Many peeps use it tho so I suppose it has it's place.

:lurk:

Last edited:

madb

rk_187 said:
Cool, looks good aussie! Careful on the potash it can burn...... I wouldn't worry too much about gettin' caught n shite. We filled a gold coast back yard with fences lower than your's last year! I am 100% sure the neighbours saw it but we sat on our hands and didn't rip em till they were done and the cops never showed.......most peeps in OZ dont give a shit as you prolly know, always better safe then sorry tho. Let the budding begin!!

EDIT - Clear corrugated blocks out much UV rays which has been shown to affect resin production. Many peeps use it tho so I suppose it has it's place.

:lurk:

Thanks for that info rk, do you know if the coloured stuff is the same, worse or better? I'm assuming it could only be worse...

G

probably worse, I was thinking for certain situations I may use the white netting that they use for blueberries and the like but I haven't looked into it yet, also clear polyethylene hoop houses never seem to fail to produce.

heres something to look at that covers much about plastics and uv

http://www.newton.dep.anl.gov/askasci/eng99/eng99272.htm

what you want to transmit is the uv-b, there is a couple of threads about uv-b here on ic and much more info out there in the greater www. Hope your grow keeps on growing towards 54 buds, an extra for christmas and easter.....

rk

madb

aussie strains said:
i knew a dude once when i was still in school and his dad had a shed made of this green stuff i worked fine is got sumthing to do with the fact that plants dont see the green light spectrum just like the green light sum of us use when the lights are out in the growrooms ive seen it work but i,d still go with the clear plastic hoop house idea that rk_187 had just because i,ve previously done this hoop house style b4 it,s very efective i even grew right through winter the plants were smaller but just as good as a summer crop....

aussie strains

Mate not sure what you mean by hoop house idea so if you could explain that one to this old fart in a bit more detail sweet :bashhead:

Love the pics of the rain, its about time you guys got your share!

Btw i have just ordered some hashberry and satori seeds from Mandala so cant wait for them to arrive! :rasta:

madb

Thanks mate, i think i might just stick to good ol camouflage for now. :rasta:

Can't wait for the beans to arrive!

Latest posts

Latest posts