What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

13 bean sea of green

G

this site has rules do what you want dont post personal info of any body .............................................................................................................

my own security is parramount to me
thread removed due to ilife get yourself aressted ILIFE as far as im concerned your a dogg narc and a (uc-leo) go fuck yourself you fucking lowlife ****...........

aussie strains :spank:

Last edited:

dobo

loks good AS, I like the way you have consealed plants very nice :) just gotta hope they don't smell too much!

Smurf

stoke this joint
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:kewlpics: love your back-yard AS, and those flowers are beautiful,,,, quite unique

die-hard gardeners always have lotsa fun, specially when there's herb tucked in there somewhere,,, you gotta love it!

madb

Yeah how nice is it? reminds me of when i was a kid.... Can't believe the rain Emerald has copped, if only that fell in wivenhoe.

Do you mind if i ask you where you buy your beans from? I have never purchased online however the pics are making me drool and i'm really starting to consider taking the risk...

madb

Thanks m8, it feels comforting to know someone has done it before me. I am tired of growing bag seed and want a new challenge.

anikee

madb said:
Thanks m8, it feels comforting to know someone has done it before me. I am tired of growing bag seed and want a new challenge.

Yep I have bought beens from the same place and used my credit card and got my beanz a week later, done this about 6 times without a problem

Smurf

stoke this joint
ICMag Donor
Veteran
anikee said:
Yep I have bought beens from the same place and used my credit card and got my beanz a week later, done this about 6 times without a problem

I suppose nothing incriminating appears on your credit card statement?
Just some random company name?

I normally send a MO.... snailmail

Smurf

stoke this joint
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I've send cash a couple of times,,,, but was a little concerned about thieving postal workers.
At least with a MO, they need some sort of ID to cash it in,,, usually photographic,,, like a drivers license or what ever.
But hey, if you're comfortable with it.

madb

Thanks ill take a punt and send a cash and hopefully in a few weeks let you guys know how i go. Any recommendation on first buy?

madb

Looks good, smart to use a sensible cover like that. Here's my plant now hopefully doing ok.

madb

Thanks for the info, can you get it the clear fibreglass from bunnings? if not i will hunt around.

I get a bit paranoid about ppl over the back looking in but i doubt they ever will, i think my wife makes me more paranoid than anything...

madb

Well don't they just look nice a pretty :rasta:

Good luck and i hope they yield well for ya.

Joe Hawkins

Nice outdoorsy garden their Aussie, I have the exact same bouganvillea in my garden, and so does my best mate who grows outdoors, thought it was his garden for a second.
yhe Ive ordered seeds from seed boutique, they are super fast, and Ive used credit card and its no big thing, if seeds get busted in the mail, all yo0u recieve is a letter, never happened to me.

madb

Sweet mate, im jealous....They are looking real nice with a beautiful green colour. Could you recommend a first time seed buy for me? I will probably pollinate my own from then on.

Just a good easy strain for starters if you dont mind :confused:

Thanks....

Latest posts

Latest posts