What's new

126x3w LED tent grow

oneshot

Youtube is messed up. Waiting for it to unfuck itself so I can upload the latest video.

Here is a short little trailer I made tonight when I was bored:
http://youtu.be/COAEoSsRo2g

[YOUTUBEIF]COAEoSsRo2g[/YOUTUBEIF]

Hope you enjoy it and makes you laugh :)

oneshot

Nice production man !

Thanks!

I can't take all the credit though :)

It's crazy what the iPad can do now a days. Most of the transitions are done through iMovie but all of the content/words are original. I hope my video cuts and 'script' brought a little humor to it though.

Hüsker Dü

Lovely dude :cool:

picture.php

HD

sx646522

Hey oneshot,

Nice pics. Almost there! Frosting up quite nicely. :dance013:

What do you think about the coverage of your unit, this being a 'prototype' as you call it? How high above your tops are you running the light? Any shading on the sides?

Call me crazy, but paying 60% less than 'retail' for a product that works just as well by going direct...many would call that 'sound reasoning'. If you had to do over, would you do it again? :)

Cheers mate,

-SX

oneshot

Hey oneshot,

Nice pics. Almost there! Frosting up quite nicely. :dance013:

What do you think about the coverage of your unit, this being a 'prototype' as you call it? How high above your tops are you running the light? Any shading on the sides?

Call me crazy, but paying 60% less than 'retail' for a product that works just as well by going direct...many would call that 'sound reasoning'. If you had to do over, would you do it again? :)

Cheers mate,

-SX

Would I do it again? In an absolute heartbeat. Unfortunately with my gigantic Can33 filter, I can't raise the light any higher. It is only probably 12" above my canopy. This does cause shadowing on the sides of the light. If I could raise it higher to around 18", I would. I get around it by just rotating the plants when the lights come on. If I were to purchase another LED from eshine again, I would go with the 4G bar style though. It would allow even light spread without causing shadows on the side.

Hopefully the next run I can get the filter situation figured out so I can raise the light more.