What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

126W Penatrator 1st GEN LED Bloom: Grow Cabinet

MeanBean

This is where my next grow will be.. Still drawing it up, but here it is so far. doing the old false basment wall trick, the hole will be coverd with a shelf system dat swings, i think.

picture.php

picture.php

bigbrokush

Looking good meanbean. If you get that new cab put together that will be sweet. What program did you use to draw it up with

MeanBean

Google Sketch: got the mother, clone and storage area done now, Thats my Air IN line going to the floor over there too..

picture.php

picture.php

Man, wat the hell?????? It's too late/early in the morning for me to be getting my mind blown! GREAT set up! Are u using Liquid KoolBloom or Dry? I myself use Dutch Master Gold and DM line supplements, but I also use Liquid KoolBloom, Floralicious+, and a bunch of other goodies. too many to list on ur thread. Not rying to jack ur thread. Best of luck, and best wishes!

MeanBean

Yeah If I could get the key to my home I'd be Done! Got home inspection cleared now!!

Now I just gotta sit here and wait........... maybe I'll l draw it again. It's gonna be sweet to get outta the cab into a bigger space! " a bit bigger than most closets.
I am gonna have it done and moved in before I even move in! Don't wanna piss around ya know, get that block wall up asap so noone knows about it. "yes" I was a bricklayer" FREEEBIE.. PLus seriously I love building DIY grow ops. Buying a tent is just to easy for my imagination!

All that is left is closing, wonder why they make you wait so long after the initial offer acceptance n nat?

Anyway I got the Humboldt Nutes Snow and Gravity. I just didn't want to add it into this grow. Right now let's see if the kool bloom helps me much. I may have a slight effect so far but not much if any. However this strain does most its flower action during the 6th week.

I heard that the plant's have to absorb allot of nutes during the 3- 5 week and THEN WHEN THEY REALLY FLOWER THAT'S WHEN YOU CAN SEE THE DIF, when they access those stored nutes. Not sure though but it would be nice if that’s correct!

Yeah If I could get the key to my home I'd be Done! Got home inspection cleared now!!

Now I just gotta sit here and wait........... maybe I'll l draw it again. It's gonna be sweet to get outta the cab into a bigger space! " a bit bigger than most closets.
I am gonna have it done and moved in before I even move in! Don't wanna piss around ya know, get that block wall up asap so noone knows about it. "yes" I was a bricklayer" FREEEBIE.. PLus seriously I love building DIY grow ops. Buying a tent is just to easy for my imagination!

All that is left is closing, wonder why they make you wait so long after the initial offer acceptance n nat?

Anyway I got the Humboldt Nutes Snow and Gravity. I just didn't want to add it into this grow. Right now let's see if the kool bloom helps me much. I may have a slight effect so far but not much if any. However this strain does most its flower action during the 6th week.

I heard that the plant's have to absorb allot of nutes during the 3- 5 week and THEN WHEN THEY REALLY FLOWER THAT'S WHEN YOU CAN SEE THE DIF, when they access those stored nutes. Not sure though but it would be nice if that’s correct!
Dude, those product are not Humboldt Nutrients, so people don't get them mixed up. Gravity, and Ultra Storm are from a Co. called "Humboldt County's Own", which is actually owned by gentleman named "Doc", who is the owner of a hydroponic store in Cali., named Eel River Hydroponics, not to be confused with Humboldt Nutrients, who is a Co. made up of some past Advanced Nutrient scientists. With that being said...... Dude can't say I noticed ANY difference with the Ultra Storm. I still have 2 bottles of it, and it has already gone bad or something. I've only had it about 2 months, and within 2 weeks time of me opening the bottle, the liquid seemed to get cloudy then cleared up again, but the cloudiness started clumping into what actually looks like Jizz. LMAO! I'M SORRY PEOPLE, NOT TRYING TO OFFEND ANY1 BUT WAT ELSE LOOKS LIKE JIZZ THAT I COULD HAVE COMPARED WAT IT LOOKS LIKE. I DON'T KNOW OF ANYTHING ELSE! IF U DO PLeASE LET ME KNOW AND I WILL EDIT THIS POST! But anywayz, so I opened the other bottle, and within the same span time it curdled also. So it had to to with that botlle being opened. NO LIGHTS HIT MY NUTES. It's stored in a @70 degrees closet. Which is always cracked to keep from getting above 70 f.

Now the Gravity, is the SHYTE! My nugs just puff within 1 day of application. I can see results with th Gravity, a day or 2 after application. And this past grow, which was my first soilless soil grow, I decided, to just add Gravity and Snow Storm Ultra, w/o ANY nutes. It seems to have worked even better than with the nutes. So next Hydro grow, I'm gonna apply just the Gravity and see if that works.

Make sure u follow those directions for the Gravity! DO NOT OVER USE! U will get mold! Use 1/2 dosage for 2 feedings instead of whole dosage to 1 feeding, at first. Once u feel comfortable, then use a higher dosage, BUT STILL DO NOT OVER DO! Like I said, u will see the difference w/ Gravity w/o a doubt! Peace!

MeanBean

Ahh thanks for clearing that up! had no idea!

Thanks for the heads up! Havent decided oh how I am gonna apply it yet!

Ahh thanks for clearing that up! had no idea!

Thanks for the heads up! Havent decided oh how I am gonna apply it yet!
Dude please go with the 1/2 dosage. U'll see the results! Trust me! They've got this saying on their website that says...... "[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]DON’T OVERUSE! MORE IS NOT BETTER." [/FONT][/FONT]
Here I'll just copy and paste their directions. It actually is different then the directions on the bottle, if u'll notice. Just call them and they'll talk to u. Here's their website. Eel River Hydroponics
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
GRAVITY

WITH OUR PROPRIETARY KELP EXTRACT WAS SPECIALLY DEVELOPED IN THE HILLS OF HUMBOLDT COUNTY IN RESPONSE TO THE LOCAL’S NEED FOR A RELIABLE FLOWER FINISHER. GRAVITY QUICKLY BECAME A LOCAL FAVORITE AND IT WASN’T LONG BEFORE THE BUZZ BEGAN TO SPREAD FAR AND WIDE ABOUT WHAT THIS PRODUCT COULD REALLY DO. FIRST, OTHER HYDROPONIC SHOPS AROUND HUMBOLDT COUNTY BEGAN TO SELL IT. THEN, ONE BY ONE, OTHER SHOPS AROUND SAN FRANCISCO BEGAN ASKING US TO SUPPLY THEM. NOW, NATIONAL DISTRIBUTORS HAVE TAKEN OUR PRODUCT COAST TO COAST.

DIRECTIONS:

GRAVITY CAN BE APPLIED ALONE OR WITH REGULAR NUTRIENTS. PLANTS SHOULD BE HEALTHY AND NOT STRESSED AT TIME OF APPLICATION. NUTRIENT
CONCENTRATION SHOULD BE REDUCED BY 1/3 WHEN APPLYING THIS PRODUCT. IF PLANTS ARE GROWN UNDER HPS LIGHTING, LIGHTS SHOULD BE RAISED 6-12 INCHES.

SOIL:
USE 1 TEASPOON (5ml.) PER GALLON OF WATER AND APPLY FOR 2 CONSECUTIVE WATERINGS BEGINNING ABOUT 3 WEEKS BEFORE THE END OF FLOWERING. OR USE 2 TEASPOONS (10ml.) PER GALLON OF WATER AND APPLY ONCE.

HYDROPONICS: USE APPROXIMATELY 1 TEASPOON PER GALLON OF WATER AND RUN FOR 5-12 DAYS BEGINNING ABOUT 3 WEEKS BEFORE FINISH. DUE TO GREAT VARIABILITY AMONG HYDROPONIC SYSTEMS, A GOOD RULE OF THUMB IS TO RUN LARGER DOSES FOR A SHORTER TIME AND SMALLER DOSES FOR A LONGER TIME.

DON’T OVERUSE! MORE IS NOT BETTER.

Sometimes better results are obtained by adding 2 heaping tablespoons of
molasses per 25 gallons of water.

CONTAINS NONPLANT FOOD INGREDIENTS:
0.75% Ascophyllum Nodosum (Sea Kelp) Extract
0.01% Vitamin B1 (Thiamine Hydrochloriide)
[/FONT]
[/FONT]

I

irishboy

Dude please go with the 1/2 dosage. U'll see the results! Trust me! They've got this saying on their website that says...... "[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]DON’T OVERUSE! MORE IS NOT BETTER." [/FONT][/FONT]
Here I'll just copy and paste their directions. It actually is different then the directions on the bottle, if u'll notice. Just call them and they'll talk to u. Here's their website. Eel River Hydroponics
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
GRAVITY

WITH OUR PROPRIETARY KELP EXTRACT WAS SPECIALLY DEVELOPED IN THE HILLS OF HUMBOLDT COUNTY IN RESPONSE TO THE LOCAL’S NEED FOR A RELIABLE FLOWER FINISHER. GRAVITY QUICKLY BECAME A LOCAL FAVORITE AND IT WASN’T LONG BEFORE THE BUZZ BEGAN TO SPREAD FAR AND WIDE ABOUT WHAT THIS PRODUCT COULD REALLY DO. FIRST, OTHER HYDROPONIC SHOPS AROUND HUMBOLDT COUNTY BEGAN TO SELL IT. THEN, ONE BY ONE, OTHER SHOPS AROUND SAN FRANCISCO BEGAN ASKING US TO SUPPLY THEM. NOW, NATIONAL DISTRIBUTORS HAVE TAKEN OUR PRODUCT COAST TO COAST.

DIRECTIONS:

GRAVITY CAN BE APPLIED ALONE OR WITH REGULAR NUTRIENTS. PLANTS SHOULD BE HEALTHY AND NOT STRESSED AT TIME OF APPLICATION. NUTRIENT
CONCENTRATION SHOULD BE REDUCED BY 1/3 WHEN APPLYING THIS PRODUCT. IF PLANTS ARE GROWN UNDER HPS LIGHTING, LIGHTS SHOULD BE RAISED 6-12 INCHES.

SOIL:
USE 1 TEASPOON (5ml.) PER GALLON OF WATER AND APPLY FOR 2 CONSECUTIVE WATERINGS BEGINNING ABOUT 3 WEEKS BEFORE THE END OF FLOWERING. OR USE 2 TEASPOONS (10ml.) PER GALLON OF WATER AND APPLY ONCE.

HYDROPONICS: USE APPROXIMATELY 1 TEASPOON PER GALLON OF WATER AND RUN FOR 5-12 DAYS BEGINNING ABOUT 3 WEEKS BEFORE FINISH. DUE TO GREAT VARIABILITY AMONG HYDROPONIC SYSTEMS, A GOOD RULE OF THUMB IS TO RUN LARGER DOSES FOR A SHORTER TIME AND SMALLER DOSES FOR A LONGER TIME.

DON’T OVERUSE! MORE IS NOT BETTER.

Sometimes better results are obtained by adding 2 heaping tablespoons of
molasses per 25 gallons of water.

CONTAINS NONPLANT FOOD INGREDIENTS:
0.75% Ascophyllum Nodosum (Sea Kelp) Extract
0.01% Vitamin B1 (Thiamine Hydrochloriide)
[/FONT]
[/FONT]

this is the best way to use this stuff. before you feed them with gravity flush ur plants. then feed using 1.5 tsp per gal. for three times in a row. them feed with regular nutes at half strength.
you must use this stuff 3 weeks before harvest. it takes 2 weeks to work its magic. when you feed with gravity just feed by itself nothing els. not even the snow storm ultra.
i have friends that have tested this stuff every way around and this is the best way to do it.

the snow strom ultra worked great for me. never went bad or anything like that. but i have hears this before from others.

this is the best way to use this stuff. before you feed them with gravity flush ur plants. then feed using 1.5 tsp per gal. for three times in a row. them feed with regular nutes at half strength.
you must use this stuff 3 weeks before harvest. it takes 2 weeks to work its magic. when you feed with gravity just feed by itself nothing els. not even the snow storm ultra.
i have friends that have tested this stuff every way around and this is the best way to do it.

the snow strom ultra worked great for me. never went bad or anything like that. but i have hears this before from others.
1.5tsp is a little much if ur using it 3 times. I would do 1tsp. II understand it might work 4 u, but don't make someone else mess up their crop. My boy used the 2tsp once, and the bud got so dense it created mold inside. I applied it to once like that to one of my plants, and it didn't do the same. So the REAL best way to do it, is @ 1/2 strength, and yes W/O ANY NUTES, if ur using it for 3 waterings! Even the instructions says to do it that way. I'm in no way trying to argue w/ u, but I would hate for this guy to follow ur instructions and get mold INSIDE his buds,as a result of using that much. And trust me it'll happen! Also I can see the difference, in using Gravity, in a few days bro, not weeks, cause it's chop time by then. It can be rewarding for some,and a disaster 4 another plant. If the stuff wasn't that strong, the directions wouldn't be specific on MORE IS NOT BETTER. U would think they'd encourage adding a lil extra so u can use more of their products. That means more $$$$$$ for them right?????? And ANOTHER thing..... He's growing in Hydro. He would NOT run it for 3 watering. In DWC I did 1/2 dosage and ran it for 12 days, changing the res out halfway thru. That's just how I did it though. Don't take this post the wrong way. Not trying to be an A-hole, sorry if ANY of my posts comes off wrong. Peace!

MeanBean

NO I'll take Both opinions! you both have good points. Yeah I don't wanna ruin this grow, already got the liquid koolbloom going.

Thanks for the insite though, I got awhile to make my decision! That's crazy adding no nutes with it!

Will be checking back to these posts when I get to use it next month.

NO I'll take Both opinions! you both have good points. Yeah I don't wanna ruin this grow, already got the liquid koolbloom going.

Thanks for the insite though, I got awhile to make my decision! That's crazy adding no nutes with it!

Will be checking back to these posts when I get to use it next month.
Ur not gonna add any to this grow??????? U should! If it's an 8 week strain, ur at about that time to apply it. U said ur at week 5 right, out of an 8 weeker?

MeanBean

well yeah it is like perfect timing but I wanted to see how much the kool bloom helped first!!

What do you think is it worth finding out or should I re configure my nute schedule to applying the Gravity????!!?!

I

irishboy

1.5tsp is a little much if ur using it 3 times. I would do 1tsp. II understand it might work 4 u, but don't make someone else mess up their crop. My boy used the 2tsp once, and the bud got so dense it created mold inside. I applied it to once like that to one of my plants, and it didn't do the same. So the REAL best way to do it, is @ 1/2 strength, and yes W/O ANY NUTES, if ur using it for 3 waterings! Even the instructions says to do it that way. I'm in no way trying to argue w/ u, but I would hate for this guy to follow ur instructions and get mold INSIDE his buds,as a result of using that much. And trust me it'll happen! Also I can see the difference, in using Gravity, in a few days bro, not weeks, cause it's chop time by then. It can be rewarding for some,and a disaster 4 another plant. If the stuff wasn't that strong, the directions wouldn't be specific on MORE IS NOT BETTER. U would think they'd encourage adding a lil extra so u can use more of their products. That means more $$$$$$ for them right?????? And ANOTHER thing..... He's growing in Hydro. He would NOT run it for 3 watering. In DWC I did 1/2 dosage and ran it for 12 days, changing the res out halfway thru. That's just how I did it though. Don't take this post the wrong way. Not trying to be an A-hole, sorry if ANY of my posts comes off wrong. Peace!

i am sorry i made a typo. i ment .5tsp. for 3 watering. good catch bro. +rep
it takes 2 weeks for this stuff to work to its full potential. i dont know about hydro just saying for soil it works great this way.

I

irishboy

well yeah it is like perfect timing but I wanted to see how much the kool bloom helped first!!

What do you think is it worth finding out or should I re configure my nute schedule to applying the Gravity????!!?!

ive used both and gravity works better then kool bloom IMO.

the best stuff i have used is supernatural: bud blaster, and super boost. but besides that i would say gravity and snow storm ultra. i use all 4 just at diff times.

MeanBean

Well Irish could you give me a ball park percent of what you think kool bloom helped you?

like 10% 15%???? My mind is hungry for some info on koolbloom!!!

I

irishboy

Well Irish could you give me a ball park percent of what you think kool bloom helped you?

like 10% 15%???? My mind is hungry for some info on koolbloom!!!

oh i dont know bro. i just did a side x side with my older grow and some plants got that and others got gravity. and the gravity ones were more solid and had more weight.

the kool bloom ones were not as solid but more sticker.
i say screw the kool bloom and use molasses. i love molasses.

Latest posts

Latest posts