What's new

126 Watt LED Test Featuring Ice

Forest20

ICmag's Official Black Guy
Veteran
Very nice Sleepy..It seems now after all is said and done..The next complaint will be with LEDs is My grow room is to cold haha..Well take care and have a great holiday.:joint:

mrwags

********* Female Seeds
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Good call on the mat Sleepy. I got all mine rooted in the cloner but 2 they are Chem Dawg's so I WILL be waiting a bit more b4 I post a thread. I got pics mind ya but will not waste the boards time until I'm ready for the SHOW.

Girl's look much better and soon enough the ICE is gonna lock ya to the couch. :)

Have A Great Day Buddy
Wags

M

medi-useA

I can very much see myself running LED's in Spring/Summer-some of Autumn, and running with my HPS in Late Autumn/Winter to manage the Temps in my cabs....

Totally turns Ya growing experience around when you encounter something that affects one of the Pillars of Indoor Growing Wisdom: Dealing with Heat Issues.
Only this time it's not excess heat, it's lack of it!

Perhaps LEDGirl should include a complementary Heat Pad or Brewers Belt with each light...sorta saying to the customer; This WILL change the way you grow!

hehehe

Sleepy, do you ever have a mold prob with the pipecleaners?

muA

caljim

I'm on the edge. Of what I'm not sure.
Veteran
Glad to see the heat mat doing the trick getting them gals going.
The change of seasons throws my cloning off until I remember to plug the heat mat back in.
I've been growing Female Seeds ICE for 5 or 6 runs now, nice smoke and good producer. I have a pheno that throws out these great foxtails, very sweet and stoney.

Hope the leds blow them up for ya!

Sleepy

Veteran
update...

update...

Skip!!...hehehe...they got tired of my cold hands ...hehehe
Strainbrain!!...thanks, i appreciate you following along!
Forest20!!>>yeah, i was not expecting temperature to be a problem, especially too cold!
seekinggreen!!>>thanks for the positive vibe!!:thanks:
S_a_H!!...everything should go on 'auto-pilot' from here on out!
whatissixbynine!!>>thank you!!...have a great holiday!
mrwags!!>>ok, man...i'm still hoping to do you proud...

Strains!!>>yep, they are sure moving along now!!
medi-useA!!...i couldn't have said it better myself!...no, i have never had mold on the pipe cleaners...or the soil surface, either...i try to let them dry out real nice between waterings...the dehumidifier keeps the grow where i want it, too...
caljim!!>>awesome to hear!!...i will try my best to impress.

on with an update...

i topped the remaining two plants, so they have all been topped once now...i fed today with the following:
Liquid Karma;
hygrozyme;
Cutting Edge Solutions Grow (2.5-1-5.6);
Cal-Mag Plus (with iron)...

all pH'd to 6.0...

a couple of pix:

peace!

hubcap

StackinCalyxs
Veteran
lookin' good so far sleepy.

what are your likes/dislikes (if any) with the light so far......
veg production similar/better/slower than the T5s you've used in the past?

keep rockin sleepy.
thank you, and all the others, for taking the time to do a run and post real time results.

-cap

M

medi-useA

medi-useA!!...i couldn't have said it better myself!...no, i have never had mold on the pipe cleaners...or the soil surface, either...i try to let them dry out real nice between waterings...the dehumidifier keeps the grow where i want it, too...

Thanks Sleepy...

Just throwing a thought out for comment, but...

Has anyone thought of using LED's for undercanopy lighting?

would this possibly be a way to increase the surface area of the plant th@ is lit?

muA

Sleepy

Veteran
whatissixbynine!!>> i water just enough to run out of the pots...
Minion!!>>nice to see you!
labtec!!>>...me too!!\
Tonyton!!>>lets see 'em, tony!!
hubcap!!>>..likes/dislikes:
excellent growth (since adding heat mat)...
low power consumption...
almost silent...
better than my T5...the plants look greener...
less nutes used...less watering...
no stress...
no ballast...
after compensating for the low temps, the plants look healthier than any i have grown at this stage...
dislikes....none so far.
medi-useA!!>>you are spot-on... my buddy uses a cabinet with two 24 inch T5's...one hung vertically in the back, and one hung horizontally above the canopy...if you were to put the LED fixture horizontally, and two or three on all sides for max penetration...wow...or in my uddy's case the two T5's for side lighting, and the LED on top...mmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmm...yep, i think we are on to something here...

so far, i am impressed...flowering will be the real test, and i do apologize to the members who are not happy this is not a side-by-side...you can see what i've done in the past with my 400 watt HPS...lets see what we can do with this new light engine...it really is impressive.:thanks:

shaunmulok

Don't drink and drive home, Smoke dope and fly hom
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looking great Sleepy, the plants look very lush and healthy
Between you,Benji and S_a_h i'm really starting to like these lights i might have to start scrimping and saving very shortly

Keep up the great work
Stay safe
Shaun

Latest posts

Latest posts