What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

12/12 From Seed: A Different Way To Grow

It all depends on how big the pots are. Would i be able to finish the grow in 2 liter bottles if so i could have about 6-7 plants i do not have much space and im growing in a trash can id guess about 2 ft diameter. im growing in soil and View attachment 110397

Attachments

• GArbage.jpg
    GArbage.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 16
I dont think i will be able to fit 20 lights in this trash can so i think 4 plants is good with about 14 lights which would give me 420 watts and 67 lumens per watt so it would be about 28000 lumens which gives each plant aprox 7035 lumens. I could use the 6 other bulbs for clones which is about 12000 lumens. Also what should the ratio be between 2700k bulbs and 6500k bulbs. I have 10 of each and i was thinking 8 2700k and 6 6500k bulbs? Thanks

T

Tarus Bulbar

Sounds like you have things pretty much in order now!
Id say you should have plenty of lighting in the garbage
can grow. If your taking clones thend id say one or two
bulbs is fine until roots show.
Goodluck n keep us posted
Cheers

Sounds like you have things pretty much in order now!
Id say you should have plenty of lighting in the garbage
can grow. If your taking clones thend id say one or two
bulbs is fine until roots show.
Goodluck n keep us posted
Cheers
Ok when i get everything set up im going to make a seperate thread called aurora indica 12/12 grow but i currently have a pest problem with symphilids. Has anyone else had these? someone told me it is rare to find them in an indoor grow but i saw it and am almost 100%sure. I bought some redmans chew and that pest is about to be EXTERMINATEDDD!!

T

Tarus Bulbar

Redman chew!?? Tobacco product?
I used to love that shit!! Played alot of hockey
and thats what helped pass the time on the
bus rides LOL

Redman chew!?? Tobacco product?
I used to love that shit!! Played alot of hockey
and thats what helped pass the time on the
bus rides LOL
Haha yea i used to dip but not anymore. I just put some of the tobacco leaves in a cup and then put some water and mashed them to extract the nicotine. No one has yet to answer my question ive made a thread in the infirmary and no one has helped. Maybe you can!?I had 2 leaves that were browning at the tip and i cut those off but i can see on of the other leaves is losing its green and it looks like its turning yellow. It may be copper deficiancy but why would i have one?

Flo Grow

Got over 6 ounces, dry yield, from 3 plants.

Never posted final pics but my album has tons.

Or click the RED sig link for the whole thing.

The C99 wasn't a 12/12 F.S. but had a 5 week veg instead.

It was also JillyBean 12/12 F.S. and not my Magic Monkey bcuz the ole' lady soaked the wrong beans and I didn't find out until I was in bloom.

Oh well, shit was hella dank just like my soilless grows with her ! lol

Flo Grow

I got over 9oz's from the Ultimate Chem 08's growing to the left of the JillyBean.

Lost 2oz's to mold though.

Also 3 plants 12/12 F.S. too !

Have to update my album with those pics.

Both grown using "The Recipe" !!

Attachments

• Ultimate ChemDawg 08 S1's DWC 12-12 from seed Day 81_03.jpg
    Ultimate ChemDawg 08 S1's DWC 12-12 from seed Day 81_03.jpg
    97.2 KB · Views: 16
  • Ultimate ChemDawg 08 S1's DWC 12-12 from seed Day 81_12.jpg
    Ultimate ChemDawg 08 S1's DWC 12-12 from seed Day 81_12.jpg
    103 KB · Views: 14
  • Ultimate ChemDawg 08 S1's DWC 12-12 from seed Day 81_02.jpg
    Ultimate ChemDawg 08 S1's DWC 12-12 from seed Day 81_02.jpg
    98.6 KB · Views: 18
  • Ultimate ChemDawg 08 S1's DWC 12-12 from seed Day 81_10.jpg
    Ultimate ChemDawg 08 S1's DWC 12-12 from seed Day 81_10.jpg
    90.2 KB · Views: 14

Gribulino

hey guys, tell me pls, feminized seeds are good for "12/12 from seed"? Wanna grow in a standart pc case, and i don't want to have problems with male plants.

john:420

anybody know if the 12/12 light regiment works for auto flowers and any recomendations on a good autoflower to start with? this is my first time doing the auto flower plants and could use the info

anybody know if the 12/12 light regiment works for auto flowers and any recomendations on a good autoflower to start with? this is my first time doing the auto flower plants and could use the info
Sure it would work but what's the point? Might as well give them the extra light for extra yield.

Justinsane

Pot size?

Pot size?

Hi guys. Just started my second grow, my first 12/12 grow. On day 8 now and looking good under a 250 w lamp. 7 mango haze in small pots right now. Gonna flip it over to 600w lamp around 3 weeks in and at the same time re-pot. Going to air-pots. Is it enough with 3liter pots or should i buy bigger pots?

Buddaluva

Do you think that this method we do ok in a micro cab with lst ?

I have a storage cab that im gonna make a grow cab out of and i would like to try 12 /12 from seed in it ,

this is the cab , its only 3ft high , 2ft wide and 14" deep

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 16

Warped1

I'm a victim of fast women and slow horses
Veteran
Should work Buddaluva.. you have about 9 inches more height, and 3 inches more depth than i do. Top, scrog,supercrop and extreme bondage if you have too lol.

Buddaluva

Since their in flower from seed can you give flowering nutes from the start or do you still need to wait a few weeks before feeding them ?

Warped1

I'm a victim of fast women and slow horses
Veteran
You're not going to want to give a seedling flower nutes right away, especially not full strength. I have 2 new seedlings going right now in really small cups and in some weak soil. As soon as I can see some roots I'm going to transplant into some FFOF and some of the soil I'm in now, probably a 2:1 mix..veg for a week and then transplant again into FFOF. That should last me at least 2 weeks and then I'll start my nutes at 1/4 strength. I'll be using the KISS method..MaxiBloom at 7 grams per gallon of water..well 1/4 of that..so 1.75 grams per gallon to start

Husky

Hi there..

I used to read this topic quite a lot about year and became very much interested to it. Didn't have the courage to do it first time though.

I did my first grow with Hindu Kush from Sensi Seeds.

250w mh/hps, 90x50x160cm tent, 6 girls in 6,5l pots.

I vegged those for about two weeks ( no training of any kind ) and got very good results, around 110-130g of very well trimmed and cured buds.

Now I'm at the beginning of my second round.
I've got 3 feminized seeds of Nebula ( Paradise Seeds ) and 5 feminized seeds of Blue Moonshine ( Dutch Passion ).

Let's say I get 8/8 or 6/8 germination, what do you guys think, should I give this method a try ? I can fit 8 pots in my tent.