What's new

12/12 From Seed: A Different Way To Grow

Krull

Soul Feeder
Veteran
Has anyone compiled a 12/12 strain report summary?
This 3d is _great_ but going through all the pages is a pain in the a** :D

Peace all

=K

piosh

ana koret - Your WW looks really sweet , heavy packed ,love it.
Prolly if u have given that babe bigger pot , you would get lots bigger yield , its great anyway.
Respect man , I love that style of plants - short , packed like hell , makes me ::yoinks:

Hey everyone I just started an outdoor grow. We are in 12/12 now and was bit worried about the yield of my plant but after seeing some 12/12 grows Im confident now :D.
Feel free to check my journal out, got new strains now: double kush, sugaree and to come Soursaver from BOG, will post pics of them once here they bud :D Check out my biggest one, pistils starting to appear eveywhere :):
IMG_1709.jpg

SilverSurfer_OG

Living Organic Soil...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
High! :wave:

Reading this thread with interest... thinking about doing this in my new grow with some of my own Reclining Buddah seeds i know will almost certainly be female.

Anyone here going in larger containers like 24 litre / 6 gallon? I was planning on LST and forming a bit of a canopy but seems the advice here is to grow big arse lollipops??

I am going to have 2 x 600w hps and 2 x 400w cmh in cooltubes. Also incorporating my new favourite way to grow in BioBox's with the airstone in the bottom... so veg growth should be very aggressive up to flower.

Any advice appreciated muchos gracias!!

:smoweed:

ana koret

ana koret - Your WW looks really sweet , heavy packed ,love it.
Prolly if u have given that babe bigger pot , you would get lots bigger yield , its great anyway.
Respect man , I love that style of plants - short , packed like hell , makes me ::yoinks:

piosh, that's kind of you. Sorry, my Inglish is poor...The respect is for you man, little lumens and very nice résult !

I agree whith you, the next time I will use bigger pot...7,5 liter maybe, what do you thing about ?

Hal I have a question:You said that you get 1 gram per watt. So how many grams will I get outdoors? Can the sun be measured in watts?
Peace
:joint:

PhenoMenal

Hairdresser
Veteran
Hal I have a question:You said that you get 1 gram per watt. So how many grams will I get outdoors? Can the sun be measured in watts?

"The solar constant is the amount of power that the Sun deposits per unit area that is directly exposed to sunlight. The solar constant is equal to approximately 1,368 W/m2 (watts per square meter) at a distance of one astronomical unit (AU) from the Sun (that is, on or near Earth)." - en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sun

Why watts though? Plants don't care about how many watts are required to generate light, they just care about the LUMENS they end up receiving. The output from 600w of HPS is different to that of 600w of MH, as is different to 600w of CFL, as is different to 600w of LEDs, and so on

oldbootz

Veteran
Hi oobnuker

contrary to popular belief, a blue light spectrum makes buds develop more healthy and solid. all my buds that are near my 85w daylight bulb and still getting HPS light are much better than other buds getting only 2700k light. A broader spectrum will most of the time give you better nuggage. many people add red and purple christmas lights to their setups as well as UV-B flouros. Your extra blue light will def increase your yeild slightly :)

M

MDsmoke

I wanna see a beeka style setup with a 16 plant sog.

4 f17 t8s...... 24" 17 watt tubes.

68 watts or 65 watts with ballast factor....

Anyway..... Its only 2 rows of 8. 1 liter bottles (3").

The cabinet is 6" deep. 24" wide. Which I believe is 1 sq ft?

so 65w per sq ft..... 16 plants per sq ft.....3.5g per plant would be 56g.

Anyone got my drift?

czarr

...many people add red and purple christmas lights to their setups as well as UV-B flouros. Your extra blue light will def increase your yeild slightly :)

Will decorating my plants with christmas lights increase my nugs? Why isn't this more popular?

piosh

piosh, that's kind of you. Sorry, my Inglish is poor...The respect is for you man, little lumens and very nice résult !

I agree whith you, the next time I will use bigger pot...7,5 liter maybe, what do you thing about ?

First: Thx for good words man.
I think you can easily try 10-12L like I did.
You can judge the yield yourself mate.
What I can advice to you (based on my own expirience) is few strains that I tried :
(all are FMS strains since theyre cheap and good quality)
- Ice - good and fast finishing with good weight.
- WWxBB - i think that is perfect genetic for this , you can enlong flowering period till even 100 days and it will be packing in weight and root mass.
good luck mate.

Lord Doobie

Too bad this became a results thread but I guess it was inevitable...
I remember it took me 4 days to read the whole thing...but why bother, eh?

Latest posts

Latest posts