What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

12,000 watt 18 bulb vertical madness

joe fresh

Mentor
Veteran
im not 100% sure but i am pretty sure that it will still make a diff having the bigger 14" intake and smaller 12" exhaust....just a heads up cuz on this scale its a PITA to find out half way down that you gotta start changing things up...

Maina

Veteran
im not 100% sure but i am pretty sure that it will still make a diff having the bigger 14" intake and smaller 12" exhaust....just a heads up cuz on this scale its a PITA to find out half way down that you gotta start changing things up...
Its cald a axial fan a little diff than a blower, aka duct booster.
What will save me is this I THINK the blower sucking out is a straight shot .so the axial fan is blowing air into the room threw 4 4 inch hard pipe with some 90 and Ts and that will slow the air flow down yea like 6 Ts and 6 90s. nowing it would slow air flow down I was thinking I would be safe,again I can alwas dialer back some.thanks again I know you know your shit and please point anything out you see .I realy dont want this grow to blow up in my face:tiphat:

D

DHF

Thanks Critter....You`re the shit.....Now .....How much you charge till end of thread ?........:tiphat:.....

Lookin good Bro....I`ll be over here on my bucket if yas need me....

Peace....DHF....:ying:.....

Maina

Veteran
030-7.jpg

029-7.jpg

031-5.jpg

033-8.jpg

034-4.jpg

032-6.jpg

035-5.jpg
under 2 pods before air piping

Maina

Veteran
IMAG0426.jpg
this is my air header its 12 feet long end is caped the other end is on the 14 inch duct fan that will be in a insulated box pulling cool air out of a room set at 65 deg.
038-6.jpg

Maina

Veteran
the pots set on the2 blocks air pipe goes threw the block and stabs into the air header .:tiphat:

AlexTrebek

THE WORLD HAS ENDED!
Maina your killing this construction,
your deadlines are madness!
All us lazy folk like me gotta make a 2012 resolution to get on top of our shit!
Can't wait to see the first run on this baby!

Maina

Veteran
011-19.jpg
ballasts in
009-22.jpg
blower scrubber and 2 70 pint deh, in
008-27.jpg
air header hooked up and in
005-31.jpg
air all set up for plants
drip trays in
006-28.jpg

003-31.jpg
all 4 bulbs in
001-32.jpg

007-27.jpg

010-22.jpg
puting a hinged lid on box also gota insulate it and wire it up.geting there man alot time on this room dang

redspaghetti

love machine
ICMag Donor
Veteran
very nice and organize! just the way it should be done ;)
its only getting better from here :):)

cheers,

Maina

Veteran
hey red thanks for coming by:wave:
I tell yaaa what seting up a room like this DANG!
BUT nothing good comes easy ,if it did every one would be growing AAA grade indoor and the price would crash:laughing:
thanks for the help guys:tiphat:

megayields

Grower of Connoisseur herb's.
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Holy shit.....amazing..I am just chillin to some Jeff Beck and simply blown away by your room already...wait till it's hoonin and running hard!

:hotbounce:whee::smoke out::yes::cool::jawdrop:

Maina

Veteran
thanks:tiphat: my clones are now 1 footers and are all most ready to go in room.the elect,guy is at the house now wiring shit up.I will be doing a heat test run in the next 24 hours

Latest posts

Latest posts