What's new

11"x11" 110W Vert PLL Organic

Chloemobile

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1367623279.068459.jpg
This is the start of the new box...still not sure if I'm going to use it. My friend finally finished his grow (no seeds :( ) I need to go pick up my fan but we've both been busy.

This short fat chode plant looks great completely covered in nugs. Doesn't looks as high quality as the wappa but its bag seed.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1367623870.283167.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1367623897.579793.jpg

I'm embarrassed to show this next plant. I'ts gotten the same attention as the other plant. It just didn't like my soil or something and I didn't feel line doing anything about it. Buds are still coming along but the plant looks like a homeless person.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1367624005.237708.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1367624027.770288.jpg

In the cab
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1367624045.313692.jpg

New mom plant. It's the strongest healthiest most vigorous plant I've grown to date. It sprouted exceptionally quick( it was a 3 inch sprout after 2 days with direct sow) and has been on a tear ever since. I topped it two days ago to clone and start the Bonzai process.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1367624164.639282.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1367624178.386287.jpg

:)

=D

Chloemobile

No doubt fam. No need to worry about that though i don't discriminate when it comes down to it. But it's an ugly fuxking plant. Smells like a homeless person too.

=D

soursmoker

East Coast, All Day!
Veteran
hey man looking good, keep me updated on that box construction, I am doing something similar... maybe we could help each other out with ideas...

glockdoc

damn nice work...u think there is a big difference in the 2 liter compared to the other pot like with assumed there would be months back?

Chloemobile

Friend gave me a seed he starting germinating and forgot about. I guess you call this a seedling. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1368061230.661345.jpg

It's in a coco hempy in the cab growing nicely. Gonna use the floranova again in a coco hempy and see the rests and compare it to the organic soil.

I took two clones from my mama plant. Have them in some vermiculite sitting inside a container with water
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1368061364.498439.jpg

Decided to flower the mom after taking the two clones. Ill use one of the clones as a new mom. This plant will be nice with a Double cola since its had a nice veg time too. It might grow too big for the cab.

Full cab now =D

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1368061463.059683.jpg

And I got my fan back. Don't have time to work in my new cab so it goes on the old cab for now. Existing filter is working exceptional temps are down to 78.temps are 72 ambient.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1368061541.501315.jpg

And I just putt this bad boy in

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1368061639.634222.jpg

=D

Chloemobile

damn nice work...u think there is a big difference in the 2 liter compared to the other pot like with assumed there would be months back?

hard to say. havent really had a chance to test it out well enough - too many variables right now. Just kind growin with whatever i have around/ feel like doing at the time. Its kind of lazy but i dont have as much time to put into it as i would like. :kos:

Chloemobile

I decided to finish the box today

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1368245695.308970.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1368245717.571039.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1368245734.163738.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1368245774.006710.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1368245813.326305.jpg

Temps are at ambient. The Negative pressure is really high(or is it low?) I might try to add the 70w hps in and see how it goes... I think it will work out. Just need some more Velcro so the door will roll up on itself and to calk the corner edges and then do something to the outside like paint or fabric or something f. Pretty satisfied :)

=D

soursmoker

East Coast, All Day!
Veteran
Very nice man, you got me questioning my design now! couple of questions if you don't mind answering?

what are the dimensions of the box?
What type of framing did you go with 2x2 or 2x3's?
What type or fan/filter do you have there?
Where did you get the fan/filter and how much was it?
Is that reflectix as the walls? where did you source the refelctix? How much was it and how much did you use to cover the whole box?

Also if you don't mind me asking what's an estimated total cost for the box?

I am constructing a new box too

come by and check it out and give an suggestions you might have!

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=260890&page=5

peace bro.. the cab looks awesome... thanks for posting that pic with the velcro.. made me realize what they were tryinng to tell me in my thread...

frankenstein2

Astronaut Status
Veteran
Nice!!!!!! I used black and white poly on a little cab I built. Now I wanna do the whole thing over again in reflectix....thanks for the design upgrade!!!

Chloemobile

Very nice man, you got me questioning my design now! couple of questions if you don't mind answering?

what are the dimensions of the box?
What type of framing did you go with 2x2 or 2x3's?
What type or fan/filter do you have there?
Where did you get the fan/filter and how much was it?
Is that reflectix as the walls? where did you source the refelctix? How much was it and how much did you use to cover the whole box?

Also if you don't mind me asking what's an estimated total cost for the box?

I am constructing a new box too

come by and check it out and give an suggestions you might have!

peace bro.. the cab looks awesome... thanks for posting that pic with the velcro.. made me realize what they were tryinng to tell me in my thread...

Hey sour no problem my man.

Dimensions are 24"w x 18"d x 48" h.

I bought 10x 48" 1x2's ( 1.52 a piece) from lowes and the 2' x 25' ( $25.00) roll of reflective insulation from there also. One piece of peg board(5 bucks?)and a box of 3" high quality wood working screws. Fan and filter combo was 100 bucks off amazon I think don't remember the brand. I used a staple gun to attach the reflectix to the 1x2's and then Velcro for the door.

=D

soursmoker

East Coast, All Day!
Veteran
Hey sour no problem my man.

Dimensions are 24"w x 18"d x 48" h.

I bought 10x 48" 1x2's ( 1.52 a piece) from lowes and the 2' x 25' ( $25.00) roll of reflective insulation from there also. One piece of peg board(5 bucks?)and a box of 3" high quality wood working screws. Fan and filter combo was 100 bucks off amazon I think don't remember the brand. I used a staple gun to attach the reflectix to the 1x2's and then Velcro for the door.

=D

wow that's funny man, I went out and bought everything before I even read your response and ended up with like the same thing as you!

I went a little overkill and went with 2x3's, and forgot about the floor... and top... so I just framed it out today and left it to be finished another day...

if you could hit me with a link for a fan/filter that would be sweet...

I was surprised to find reflectix at homedepot, and was almost a little hesitant to buy it...

I also bought some velcro for the door, took a little help finding it...

How well does the peg board keep light from entering/exiting? any light leaks? plans to combat it?

Also how well does it do it's job as an intake.. thinking about taking your idea if it let's enough air in with out letting a lot of light out...

Here is a link to my design/build thread if you want to check it out...