What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

11"x 11" LED cab

E

Eureka Springs Organics

I love micro-grows!

It just proves that anyone can grow any where.

Keep up the good work!

5th

Veteran
Been a minute since you've adjusted/rebuilt/fuct with your exhaust...what gives bro?

Chloemobile

Been a minute since you've adjusted/rebuilt/fuct with your exhaust...what gives bro?

It's funny that you ask...because I am going to see your exhaust and raise you a cab refurb

Before (shitty magnet system doors)
picture.php

After(Painted, tot-locked with real door hinges)
picture.php

:laughing:

This will soon have a 150w hps in it. I have all the parts/supplies just need to finish it between all the other 500000 things i have to do this weekend. It's amazing how much shit I do when I dont have any bud to smoke.

I love micro-grows!

It just proves that anyone can grow any where.

Keep up the good work!

Thanks brahj. I don't know if I would grow more than what is considered micro growing if i was able to. Just want to grow enough to smoke fo free and hook my buds up.

Good work! The flower box looks like it could produce nice icicles.

Thanks Bud. I am hoping it does...it may not live in there much longer though...My 150W hps is burning a hole in my brain . Must...finish...cab.....

Chloemobile

150 cab up and running. Temps good at 82 degrees. Just a little stealth light proofing to do and I'm done. This should be the last cab change for a while. Excited to get things going in this cab.

picture.php
picture.php

Chloemobile

Lookin dank - Whats it smell like in there?

Not as pungent this time around as I remember. But it has like a lemony fruity fart smell. Smells nice with undertones of that stanky dank scent we all know so well.

I really like your upgrade, chloemobile. The plants seem to like it too! :)

They do! And thanks bud. Next time I build a cab it will be square for vertical application. Love your vert grow you have going on right now - hoping to do something similar with this bulb. I kind of have been over estimating the 150hps but I am still pleased. Hoping for some denser flowers since using an hps.

Chloemobile

Day 25 of flower branches are starting to fill out with buds. Some sugar already starting to show to. New guy is in a 2L coco hempy using tap and maxibloom. Going to try to do this without worrying about ph. Have seen some results that speak for themselves. The first set of leaves came out deformed and was not producing any shoots so it started pushing out branches below. I just cut the leaf off.

Day 25 of flower.

Chloemobile

Girls are looking healthy and starting to fill in nicely!

Thank yah, sir. (Knock on wood).

Hi Chloe, why did you ditch the LED Cab in favor for the HPS one? It was ditched, right?

Hey tebos - it is currently sitting unused. I switched because looking at other 150 grows I just decided that was the direction I wanted to go in. LEDs are great still but I think for me the tried and true hps gets the results I want.

hush

Señor Member
Veteran
Nothing wrong with 150s that's for sure. They really are efficient little suckers!

Also, if you wanted to, you could pm a mod and ask them to change the title of your thread to say hps instead of led, if it matters to you. :wave:

Chloemobile

Hah- I've already had it changed once - I was having some grow space ADD - figured I didn't want to jynx myself and change it again. Maybe a community chosen thread title - spit out a thread name and see if it sticks!