What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

11 tons of weed on a train headed into Chicago...

Corpsey

pollen dabber
ICMag Donor
Veteran
transport security just isn't what it should be. what if al-Qaeda packed some bombs on a train from mexico, they could get as far as chicago without being noticed? i mean it could weight up to 22,000 pounds and people wouldn't bat an eye while they loaded it on the train.

i sure hope they have bomb sniffing dogs, instead of wasting their funds on finding herb. even if it is from cartels.

nycjb

Sometimes I feel like people are so blind and brainwashed they can no longer see that its JUST A FLOWER, or in this case STICKS AND STEMS... What a waste...*SMH*

BrainSellz

Veteran
Sometimes I feel like people are so blind and brainwashed they can no longer see that its JUST A FLOWER, or in this case STICKS AND STEMS... What a waste...*SMH*
:biglaugh:....and seeds....cant forget those gigantic black seeds that come with that sh*t....atleast 2 or 3 tons of seeds....maybe more....staggering how much money is being paid for nothing even smokable!

compost

Would be great to throw a few pounds of that on the camp fire and see if you even get high, or how bad a headache you might get.

supermanlives

Veteran
not all bricked mexican sucks , just most of it. my friend here in so cal gets some ok stuff. i still wouldnt want to have to smoke it daily tho

grow nerd

Veteran
its "mexi brick" man.
It's "Mexi Bale" this time.

Anyways. Seen videos of how some of the outdoor crops are processed for export in foreign countries, and it's real sad. A lot of the workers don't seem to realize how fragile & vulnerable the resin glands are and its importance to the product. People just dragging shit across the dirt, handling it like it was corn.

If it were treated half way decently I don't think it'd nearly so bad, but oh well...

Sam the Caveman

Good'n Greasy
Veteran
I think its funny how the leos have to do a test of whatever they find, as if they don't already know what it is. I guess there is a possibility that someone could be shipping disguised oregano bales from mexico to chicago.

Blueshark

11 tons...Damn... and that's only what they found. Lots of illegals in Chicago, too.
Most definetly buy local... Its fresher, stronger and smoother.

funkervogt

donut engineer
Veteran
Yeah, getting weed sent to the house didn't make much sense. Perhaps they were exchanging wares with others.

Seems to be a strong case for locating your grow away from your place of residence. Or just learning to smoke your own bud.

grow nerd

Veteran
Can't believe they paid $0.88 for those shitty little round plastic pots!

If they knew how to properly train plants for indoor growing, they wouldn't have needed to have that extra weed sent to them. Tsk tsk tsk

And finally... more than $1 million street value for a poorly producing 3-light grow?! I need to move to W. 175th Street!