What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

11/22.....still makes me numb every year

What does 11/22 mean to you......?

• 11/22....just another day

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Yes, I know exactly what you're getting at

Votes: 3 50.0%

• Total voters

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Never considered the Republican party...didn't think they were capable but looking back now...
Doob, people get killed every day for what someone thinks they have in their pocket. some will do whatever is necessary to attain something or hang on to it. (like power) forget human benevolence, many among us are just weaker apes with larger sticks for practical purposes.

St. Phatty

Americans = the "Deliverance" version of the Roman Empire.

Which isn't fair, that blind Banjo player was very talented.

Rocky Mtn Squid

EL CID SQUID
Veteran
90mimb_a45dfb7a363401f45f9e0a4744e195e0_ef001e72_540%20(1).jpg

RMS

:smoweed:

moose eater

There's some fairly recent information re. recently unredacted docs that some might find interesting.

Ever since Jeremy Scahill's non-partisan investigative journalism and expose' re. the CIA's drone missile strikes in Pakistan and the very loose intel that was employed in such actions against civilians there, I've had a greater trust in much of their journalism.

Switcher56

Comfortably numb!
There's some fairly recent information re. recently unredacted docs that some might find interesting.

Ever since Jeremy Scahill's non-partisan investigative journalism and expose' re. the CIA's drone missile srtikes in Pakistan and the very loose intel that was employed in such actions against civilians there, I've had a greater trust in much of their journalism.
Watch/stream the 1975 movie "Executive Action" starring Burt Lancaster. Pay close attention to numbers being floated about wrt depopulation of the planet. I heard the same numbers in 2010, from some mucky muck scientific paper. Anyone, anyone that ever testified at the Warren commission were dead within 2yrs ofd their testimony to the commission. The odds of this happening is either 1B or 1T to 1, yes thats billion/trillion to one.

Like Elon was upfront... If I am found dead. I didn't kill myself. Smart MOFO! :tiphat:

moose eater

Watch/stream the 1975 movie "Executive Action" starring Burt Lancaster. Pay close attention to numbers being floated about wrt depopulation of the planet. I heard the same numbers in 2010, from some mucky muck scientific paper. Anyone, anyone that ever testified at the Warren commission were dead within 2yrs ofd their testimony to the commission. The odds of this happening is either 1B or 1T to 1, yes thats billion/trillion to one.

Like Elon was upfront... If I am found dead. I didn't kill myself. Smart MOFO! :tiphat:
People will forget facts anyway, due to other priorities in life, lack of memory capacity, lack of interest, bills, family, etc., just as with politcal amnesia and the unredacted docs from the 9/11 Commission report that showed Saudi Royal Family money going to the 9/11 hijackers in the US.

Not as hot-button as some think, when there's a complacent public/voters who can't be bothered to be offended any more. And so many have such difficulty separating fact from conspiracy fantasy and fabrications.

We're in a phase right now that highlights that better than ever. And the fake conspiracies act as they often have throughout history; to water down the impact and reality of the more real conspiracies, as few want to hear/read any more about such things, often as a direct result of saturation from too many flakes.

Uh... <cough, cough, Hempy, Shaggy, et al>. They do a disservice to the very basis of what they claim to be uncovering, by turning the whole concept into a laughing stock lacking in any credibility by remote association...

RobFromTX

My german grandparents admired the hell out of the guy. They had a picture of him on the wall and everything. He would have had my vote for sure but by todays standards he'd be a pretty lapsed liberal. Not woke enough for gun bans or drag shows for pee wee scouts

Switcher56

Comfortably numb!
My german grandparents admired the hell out of the guy. They had a picture of him on the wall and everything. He would have had my vote for sure but by todays standards he'd be a pretty lapsed liberal. Not woke enough for gun bans or drag shows for pee wee scouts
Ask not what the country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country. Truer words were never spoken and words we should all live by.

With a healthy dose of some of this...

RobFromTX

or anyone that states all democrats are pedophiles :ROFLMAO: They don't get the time of day from me, I simply tune out.
Yeah theres plenty of pedophiles to go around. But things are certainly going to strange new places. Maybe im just getting old. Hempy was always really kind to me but we just talked weed. Something real big must have happened before i joined up. Ive never seen so much hate thrown at someone

armedoldhippy

Veteran
i have read some of the material in re to doubts in some minds, esp the Zapruder film & the timing of the shots. having dealt with firearms my entire life, there are some discrepancies as to a detail or two. for instance, they base a theory on their assumption that Oswald could not have made the shots because the rifle he had, in their words, could not have been reloaded within 2.3 seconds after the first shot, much less an aimed second shot taken. i can introduce you to a bunch of folks that can work a bolt-action a lot faster than that. given a target going away with no serious angle, i wouldn't want those ol' boys shooting that "impossible" second shot at me, either. i have no doubts that the CIA is trying to hide various shit, but am not yet convinced that Kennedy's murder was a sanctioned plot within the organization.

RobFromTX

i wouldn't call it "hate" per se. "outright ridicule and mockery" fits pretty well though. but you know what? he made it easy...
If it was conspiracy theories believe me im never impressed. I live 5 doors down from a guy who thinks the earth is flat. Professional carpenter with a degree from UPenn. This countrys full of hilarious groups. Ive learned to embrace it. At the least for entertainment purposes 😁

teide

Veteran
Maybe LBJ didn't want to broadcast American Astronauts die-ing on the surface of the moon from Radiation Poisoning.

The radiation levels on the Moon are comparable to standing next to a large nuclear reactor.

The technique for making water on the moon is that Protons (Hydrogen Nuclei) are harvested from the solar winds.

To get oxygen, sulfates etc. (compounds with Oxygen) are heated, along with the hydrogen nuclei - and maybe a few electrons. Then add a spark maybe once a second.

Of course, the radiation coming from the sun does not just contain Protons. It is very full-spectrum radiation.

People who think the moon landing is real, should wear an astronaut suit and stand next to an un-shielded nuclear reactor for the time duration of the average moon walk.
What are you on about?

moose eater

Yeah theres plenty of pedophiles to go around. But things are certainly going to strange new places. Maybe im just getting old. Hempy was always really kind to me but we just talked weed. Something real big must have happened before i joined up. Ive never seen so much hate thrown at someone
Hempy dedicated an entire thread to half-baked propaganda and Q-bullshit.

Not hate. Disgust.

Yes, he was often polite. So are lots of people. Many of whom don't dedicate their time to perpetuating hair-brain, half-baked propaganda.

Edit: The guy who really needed empathy/sympathy here, years ago, were he not so pitiful, was Yummybud.

-HE- was a character in need of a crowd to follow him with theatrical/melodramatic tears and Kleenex, just for moral support. And a stenographer, too. He had potential, had his character made it to SNL. There'd have been money to be made in that. Seriously. A cross between 'Jack Handy', 'Stewart Smalley', and 'As The Stomach Turns'. No chit.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts