What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

11/22.....still makes me numb every year

What does 11/22 mean to you......?

• 11/22....just another day

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Yes, I know exactly what you're getting at

Votes: 3 50.0%

• Total voters

RobFromTX

Hempy dedicated an entire thread to half-baked propaganda and Q-bullshit.

Not hate. Disgust.

Yes, he was often polite. So are lots of people. Many of whom don't dedicate their time to perpetuating hair-brain, half-baked propaganda.

Edit: The guy who really needed empathy/sympathy here, years ago, were he not so pitiful, was Yummybud.

-HE- was a character in need of a crowd to follow him with theatrical/melodramatic tears and Kleenex, just for moral support. And a stenographer, too. He had potential, had his character made it to SNL. There'd have been money to be made in that. Seriously. A cross between 'Jack Handy', 'Stewart Smalley', and 'As The Stomach Turns'. No chit.
Im enjoying the Wheres That Yummybud Dude Gone thread. Im sorry i missed this guy. Thats some reputation

moose eater

Im enjoying the Wheres That Yummybud Dude Gone thread. Im sorry i missed this guy. Thats some reputation
I want to know if he ever made that Porsche run properly. A guy needs at least some success in his life. Or, did he ever ask that girl out, and receive an affirmative response?

He was like a living Arlo Guthrie song... complete with redundant chorus.

These things keep me awake at night sometimes. OK, not entirely truthful, I suffer sleep dyssomnia for about a half century now, due to other factors, but on the rare occasion that I'm awake in the middle of the night and think of Yummybud, like, once every several years or so, maybe a lot more, or when someone posts about him, like.. me.. today.. for example, I do wonder these things.

LIke those who wait for the return of Christ, I sometimes have a vision that one day I log on here, and there's a new thread by Yummybud, and the world is right again.

Last edited:

FranJan

1674701938354.png

Is this book the single greatest piece of disinformation the CIA ever concocted or the truth as far as anyone can know? I remember back when this book came out. Kennedy assasination conspiracy theorists were practically a cottage industry back then. A short while after this book came out those folks were out of a gig. Whichever side of the argument you stand on you have to read this book.

Case Closed
"The assassination of John F. Kennedy on November 22, 1963, continues to inspire interest ranging from well-meaning speculation to bizarre conspiracy theories and controversial filmmaking. But in this landmark audiobook, reissued with a new afterword for the 40th anniversary of the assassination, Gerald Posner examines all of the available evidence and reaches the only possible conclusion: Lee Harvey Oswald acted alone.
There was no second gunman on the grassy knoll. The CIA was not involved. And although more than four million pages of documents have been released since Posner first made his case, they have served only to corroborate his findings. Case Closed remains the classic account against which all books about JFK's death must be measured.
"

But if you don't want to read or listen to that book you can always read the new and updated "Me & Lee" and learn all about;

1674704606808.png

Me and Lee
"Judyth Vary was once a promising science student who dreamed of finding a cure for cancer; this exposé is her account of how she strayed from a path of mainstream scholarship at the University of Florida to a life of espionage in New Orleans with Lee Harvey Oswald. In her narrative she offers extensive documentation on how she came to be a cancer expert at such a young age, the personalities who urged her to relocate to New Orleans, and what led to her involvement in the development of a biological weapon that Oswald was to smuggle into Cuba to eliminate Fidel Castro. Details on what she knew of Kennedy’s impending assassination, her conversations with Oswald as late as two days before the killing, and her belief that Oswald was a deep-cover intelligence agent who was framed for an assassination he was actually trying to prevent, are also revealed."