What's new

10x 10gallon coco smartpots w/ drippers, 3000W stadium, Sour Diesel TREES

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
i have redesigned my stadium room and took out 3 lights to save power for my veg room (outdoor season almost here...)

now i have 3kw surrounded by 10 sour diesel plants

plants are about 6 feet tall, 1 week into 12/12, i still have to put the nets up...

10gallon smartpots with Canna Coco, each plant has 2x 1/4" drip lines, and is placed in a saucer filled with hydroton with holes drilled in the bottom for the PVC drainage,

using Floranova Bloom and Floralicious+

never grown indoor plants this big before, hope it goes well!

here is a VIDEO i shot on day 7 of 12/12

Attachments

• IMG_0410.jpg
    IMG_0410.jpg
    105.3 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_0411.jpg
    IMG_0411.jpg
    82.3 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_0412.jpg
    IMG_0412.jpg
    97.9 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_0413.jpg
    IMG_0413.jpg
    105.1 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_0414.jpg
    IMG_0414.jpg
    86.5 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_0415.jpg
    IMG_0415.jpg
    104.7 KB · Views: 16

newmexgrow

please keep your dog out of there

please keep your dog out of there

the UV will blind him in no time..he doesn't know any better..hope you do.

yortbogey

To Have More ... Desire Less
Veteran
simply..............Bodacious................and soon to be wicked g00d......:jump:

~Shhh~

JETS
Veteran
Looking good... Were these moms? Or just trying out larger plants in this set up...

What kind of height do you think they will get to?

L

laylow

appreciate the concern guys , doggy welding goggles anyone?

yeah Mrkwiz told me to get snoop some doggles for my room :biglaugh:

mental trees you have there cant wait to see these in full flower... :D

drymouth

Dam bro your grows are sick! how long did you veg them monsters? 6ft monsters thats what the fuck i'm talkin bout!

green_thumb...

Strain Whore Extraordinaire!
Veteran
very nice! im a huge fan of smart pots.

my next run will be 3.6k and i cant decide wether to go 10 or 15gallon.

i'll be watching this one for sure,coco fuckin rocks tits.

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
I vegged the clones for 1.5 months in 3gal pots with coco in a 4x8 tent with 1kw horizontal reflector in the middle, fed with Floranova Grow at 5ml/gallon the whole veg period. after being transplanted into the 10gal smartpots they were vegged for another week in order to establish roots in their new home before being forced to flower.

originally these 10 sourD ladies were supposed to be vegged for only 3 weeks and then flowered in that tent, but after getting a $1400 power bill we decided to axe the tent since we already have a stadium setup at the same house. So we kept them vegging until they hit the top of the tent and threw them in the stadium room to flower in big pots of coco

... I have CARE at my spot with the two vert rooms, but but not at this house, so i tend to forget how expensive the power bill can get. kinda limiting really. 3000W is all we can afford to flower with here, all the other juice goes to veg for outdoor season

hoping for an early outdoor harvest this year, light deprivation Sour Diesels, OG Kushes, and Jack Herers.

thanks for the comments i will keep the pictures coming as things develop'

peace

forty

the UV will blind him in no time..he doesn't know any better..hope you do.

not doubting ya... could you provide a link? how much uv are the hps putting out? how much does it take to blind fido?

nice tees shcrews!

grrrr, woooof

Look great man. Looking back, do you think it was worth starting out in 3 gallon pots and transporting, or would you have thrown in the big boys right from the get-go?

B

B. Self Reliant

Lookin' forward to this! Loved the video clip. Gave me a good sense of the garden.

CARE giver

Sour Bubble Connoisseur
Veteran
God damn, $1400? You must be from Cali.

I'll be mimicking this strain and set up, but with a Scrog. This should be interesting :joint:.

Latest posts

Latest posts