What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

10th Annual LEGEND's Of HASHISH

ifrane

the dinner was really interesting and I spent a lovely evening with the best hash makers on the planet ...... I would like to thank sam, rob, Bubbleman for the nice organization ....... for beautiful shirts that proudly put ......
next year I will try to bring in a product such as race have advised me .....
however, because the hash is like wine ... it's a personal matter and we need to understand the range of the sommelier that fits in that moment tasting and judging ......
my amnesia is a dry sift, is not a waterwork .........
two years old ...... right for clarity .....
waiting for the next dinner ......

Sam_Skunkman

"RESIN BREEDER"
Veteran
Most of it ended up into the Hubble Bubble, if you smoked the Hubble Bubbles you smoked the 2 year old Amnesia dry sift, it was almost like a liquid, real odd for dry sift. Great smell and taste.
See you guys next year...

-SamS

.^^@ifrane....Gutted i didnt get to try it... seeya @ the next one.
mack.

C

ChemFrog

Hash dinner was good fun toking on sum wheezy and tangie and many more flavours:)

The only thing that wruined it was sum French dick with Penguin logo was acting like he was acting like he was LEO aka Police at the dinner, snooping around tables picking on anyone who is using tobbaco in a joint.

Come Mr French Penguin lover, what do you think guys were using 10yrs ago at htc? a nail and a torch??? NO they used to roll joints with tobbaco!

I hope we dont get Mr French Penguin do this at next years hash party.

bubbleman

Veteran
well just be glad i didnt see you rolling Tobacco in a joint. If you hadnt noticed the venue is extremely small and with the amount of hash we smoke throwing radio active tobacco into the mix isnt ideal. ( particularly with a few of the people being quite allergic to tobacco smoke ). i can promise you it won't happen next year cause people who smoke tobacco at the hash party generally dont get invited back....

peace Bubble man

B

bench warmer

After the world ends on Dec 21st I need to come back as a zombie & eat the LOH judges' hash/resin saturated brains. :biglaugh:

titoon29

Travelling Cannagrapher Penguin !
Veteran
Hello from the french penguin :) lol.

First let me say I had a wonderful dinner and it was great to see you all. It was an honor to get to be invited to this dinner for the first time; and man did I had a blast.

Special thanks to Sam and hashbean who gave me some damn Hubble Bubble hits, WOW.
And getting to finally try the sleestack; damn the smoothest ever it s just pure goodness!

A very special evening also to finally meet Rob Clarke, wish I had the chance to get him to talk a bit more so I can absorb his legendary knowledge ^^; but busy evening especially when you gotta take care of the Hubble ! Props to you Rob ;)

Eating with ifrane and his mate was also a perfect setting. Surely amazing hash talks !!!! I am glad you enjoyed it man, and if it was for me your amnesia would have been in the top 3 ;) Damn having this stuff melt on the table in this hot room could have dropped me a lil tear ! hé hé ! Props for the long work on that one; and for keeping it to share with us all. Goey melty !

Big up for Strandvasker for his incredible hash and a well deserved 2nd place :) This is just a beginning on the road to the top man !

also big thx to all the roor team; dr p. and all the others that my hashed memory forgot.

Now to come to you ChemFrog, if you would know me better you'ld probably do not ever associate me with the word Police. anyway.
You happened to be sitting, rolling and smoking on my direct right, basically in front of me.
So I felt like I should inform you of some things that you may have not been aware of.
Just what bubbleman said.
As far as I remember I did not mention it twice. Honestly I couldn't care less I also normally smoke mixed hash joints. You just missed one of the important point of this dinner, which is the honor to get along with some of the finest hash connoisseurs on the planet, get a grasp of their world, under their rules.
I am sorry you took me as what I am not, but I understand the hashish there was very strong so shit can happen.

bubbleman

Veteran
No special thanks for selling you a ticket? :( hahaha just kidding.. glad you made it bro.. and well said..
Peace
bubble man

C

ChemFrog

Hello from the french penguin :) lol.

First let me say I had a wonderful dinner and it was great to see you all. It was an honor to get to be invited to this dinner for the first time; and man did I had a blast.

Special thanks to Sam and hashbean who gave me some damn Hubble Bubble hits, WOW.
And getting to finally try the sleestack; damn the smoothest ever it s just pure goodness!

A very special evening also to finally meet Rob Clarke, wish I had the chance to get him to talk a bit more so I can absorb his legendary knowledge ^^; but busy evening especially when you gotta take care of the Hubble ! Props to you Rob ;)

Eating with ifrane and his mate was also a perfect setting. Surely amazing hash talks !!!! I am glad you enjoyed it man, and if it was for me your amnesia would have been in the top 3 ;) Damn having this stuff melt on the table in this hot room could have dropped me a lil tear ! hé hé ! Props for the long work on that one; and for keeping it to share with us all. Goey melty !

Big up for Strandvasker for his incredible hash and a well deserved 2nd place :) This is just a beginning on the road to the top man !

also big thx to all the roor team; dr p. and all the others that my hashed memory forgot.

Now to come to you ChemFrog, if you would know me better you'ld probably do not ever associate me with the word Police. anyway.
You happened to be sitting, rolling and smoking on my direct right, basically in front of me.
So I felt like I should inform you of some things that you may have not been aware of.
Just what bubbleman said.
As far as I remember I did not mention it twice. Honestly I couldn't care less I also normally smoke mixed hash joints. You just missed one of the important point of this dinner, which is the honor to get along with some of the finest hash connoisseurs on the planet, get a grasp of their world, under their rules.
I am sorry you took me as what I am not, but I understand the hashish there was very strong so shit can happen.

Sorry Mr penguin that was not me! you know who he is on this forum.

I have been smoking pure joints for years and i do not use tobbaco ever.

I just thought the way you was acting was rude and you could of spoken more politly to others instead of threatening to reveal to others at the event that a certain person is smoking with tobbaco. The way you come over to the table and said (if you dont put that joint out im going to tell everybody) lol(LEO)

Fair enough tobbaco is not allowed at the event, but you could of handled the situation much better instead of acting like sum sort of undercover LEO threatening the poor guy lol, learn sum manners and be polite and learn how to aproach people.

titoon29

Veteran
my bad Bubbleman I did went way too fast and forgot to greet you :)
I actually now remember you from behind the Hubble cloud, so thanks for that as well a great eastern delicacy! It was awesome to finally meet you in person and get some of your insights on hash making; your opinion on dry ice is valuable... In time I hope to have the chance to make a run together with some fine sativas with himalayan fresh snow ;)

Chemfrog,
Possibly my straight forward approach did not worked among your group because you didn't want to hear it... Threaten to Snitch, lol. You should know better who you talk about, and call a "prick" and leo undercover. for more insults please send me them over PMs.

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
we will not tolerate threats of violence here. nor is it the place to keep up personal beefs. take it to pms or better yet use the ignore feature.

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
the hubble bubble is a Moroccan pipe for smoking keef as far as i understand it. but it works great for hash too. i wonder if anyone has a nice pic of a hubble bubble pipe?

titoon29

Veteran
I think Hubble Bubble come from Afghanistan. At least they have a vast use of it there.

You can see some intense shot in the documentary
0:29 ; youtube
[YOUTUBEIF]kaKEJDv1gx8[/YOUTUBEIF]

Last edited by a moderator:

Sam_Skunkman

"RESIN BREEDER"
Veteran
HUBBLE BUBBLE?

HUBBLE BUBBLE?

Hubble Bubble is an Afghan water pipe, it has a stiff straight mouthpiece that can be lifted with the stem and bowl from the water jar to blow out the stale smoke between hits.
The Hubble Bubble is smoked by first exhaling all your breath and then taking a really big deep long hit, blow it out and do it again, then a third time twice as big, twice as deep. Hubble Bubbles are not made to puff little tokes.
The pipes can be quite tall and are smoked standing up.
Here are several we have had at the LEGEND's Of HASHISH Dinners, as well as one in use.

-SamS

Sorry I can't seem to make the first photo upright.

Attachments

• AfghHub.jpg
    AfghHub.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 17
  • HubBub.jpg
    HubBub.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 15

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
oops, not sure why i thought Moroccan. they certainly look potent, lol. with those things going it's a surprise no one keeled over, hehe. so are these used for pure hashish traditionally by the Afghans or do they mix with tobacco?