What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

10th Annual LEGEND's Of HASHISH

74G

looking forward to see you Bubbleman... .. .
As every year ;-)
See you there... .. .

Sam_Skunkman

"RESIN BREEDER"
Veteran
Looking forward to seeing you bubbleman, I hope we have more dry sift entries, they make great photos, but in the end it is the smoke and taste and strength and effects that really matter to us all, regardless if handrubbed, dry sift, or water sifted, what really matters is the purity of the resin and the effects including strength and taste. Can't wait to see this years entries...
And all the folks that bring them from around the world...
My favorite night of the year!

-SamS

wow a thread before the event... i love it... can't wait for this years LEGENDS>. seriously have been waiting for it anxiously since about midnite of lasts years event. when we all went home beyond STONED>. only once a year do i wake up the next morning completely high.. LEGENDS NIGHT>.
the shirts look killer Sam.. its going to be a wonderful night of celebration.> CElebrating HASHISH.. not celebrating a contest. LIke sam mentioned if anything be excited about the hash.. the prize is NOT what the night is about.. the night is about getting together for one evening during the cup and doing nothing but smoking and loving Hashish. We do not exchange business cards, you will not find a distributor for your product here.. we do not promote any new products or movies or events that we are a part of.. we just get together and SMOKE and eat in a wonderful setting with an incredible group of people..

[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=40873&pictureid=967260&thumb]View Image[/url]

Also in regards to finding me at the cup easy peasy i will have a booth and you will be able to come show me your samples there.Will also have my camera available to shoot any samples you wish to get photographed by the MPE. Looking foreward to seeing you all

Peace
Bubble man

Sam_Skunkman

"RESIN BREEDER"
Veteran
LEGEND's Of HASHISH X....

LEGEND's Of HASHISH X....

Here is the front...

Attachments

• Legends10jpg.jpg
    Legends10jpg.jpg
    81.8 KB · Views: 12

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
I wish i was able to enter,
alas timing , harvest etc has not allowed the luxury,
but im am definitely a lover of fine resin ,
im going to make sure to prepare a sample for next year ..

hats off to those that are able to enjoy some of the finest the globe has to offer ..

Sam_Skunkman

"RESIN BREEDER"
Veteran
LEGEND's 10th Dinner

LEGEND's 10th Dinner

The Garden Of COFOUR....

Attachments

• NoInfo-Legend's10.jpg
    NoInfo-Legend's10.jpg
    109 KB · Views: 12

mack 10

Veteran
So its 75 E a ticket. if you are "invited"? or free with an entry.
umm, Good luck to all. but @75 e i doubt i'll make it.
mack.

Sam_Skunkman

"RESIN BREEDER"
Veteran
So its 75 E a ticket. if you are "invited"? or free with an entry.
umm, Good luck to all. but @75 e i doubt i'll make it.
mack.

No, it is a dinner for euro 75, if you have an invite, (just explain to Me, Rob, or Bubbleman, at the HTCC why you should be invited) if you want to enter the LEGEND's Resin Cup it takes a 10 gram entry, only handrubbed, water sifted or dry sifted can enter, no cost to enter the Cup but you do need to first buy a ticket for the dinner.
Everyone BYOR, bring your own resin and some to share....

If you are to late for this year, then make a 10 gram special piece for next years contest, and be ready. Or just to share the resin and vibes of some of the best hashmakers, and hash lovers in the world, gathered in one room for the night of the LEGEND's Of HASHISH dinner and Resin Cup.

The dinner starts at 6:30.
See you all in a few nights....
-SamS

meltybubble

One of the best nights of the year,ten years also.:)
Finest resin in the world for sure.
Truely a night to remember,
Enjoy everyone!

Sam_Skunkman

"RESIN BREEDER"
Veteran
10th LEGEND's Of HASHISH Dinner and RESIN CUP

I have been talking with the High Time's people and it looks like the 25th HTCC may be the last in Amsterdam, if that is true then LEGEND's Of HASHISH may be finished also. We took advantage of all of the Cannabis folk being in town to have our LEGEND's Dinners, if the folk are not here next year I am not sure what will happen?
So everyone needs to hope the HTCC 26th is in Amsterdam next year, it would be a real shame to see them both gone....
Meanwhile tomorrow night's LEGEND's will be a blast, lots more different resins this year I have already seen many of the entries and they are truly amazing, lots of clean dry sift's, and some real great water sift's, not to mention all the people...
-SamS

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
shit bad news, i kinda assumed now that no weedpass is coming to AMS, the htcup would go on. wish i was there now even more lol.

Sam_Skunkman

"RESIN BREEDER"
Veteran
LEGEND's 10th Dinner

LEGEND's 10th Dinner

I heard today that High Times does want to have a 26th HTCC in Amsterdam, so I am more hopeful for a 11th LEGEND's dinner. Only time will tell, but everyone interested should try and make a special 10 gram piece and stick it in the freezer till next November, if no LEGEND's you will still have a great time smoking your 10 gram sample with your friends.
I still don't know what will happen but things seem better.
This year I have seen wonderful dry sift, amazing water sift and a piece of hand-rubbed made from indoor plants and it melts and bubbles! Life is still full of surprises...
-SamS

Last edited:

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
:woohoo: that's better!

what ever the faults in past cups, the hightimes cup has become a symbol too, so it's great te hear they are planning to keep it alive. if that means the Legends Hash Dinner is secured too, that's even better news.

should be np to come up with 10g of some fine trichome heads by next year. time will tell.....

Sam_Skunkman

"RESIN BREEDER"
Veteran

So the dinner is done, it all went off great, with Afghan Hubble Bubbles full of full melt all night long, really unbelievable...
First I would like to thank all of the people that attended, like Bubbleman, Rob Clarke, Soma, Milla, as will as Hashbean for helping out with the Judging again this year.
We had some very interesting entries, hand-rubbed from indoor plants, lots of dry sift and water sift.
The winner is:
From the DNA boys, SLEESTAK X MEXICAN HAZE a dry sift made by last years winner, so clean and amazing, whom has now retired from the contest and will be a judge next year.
Second place is APRICOT, a more of a creeper, very potent, with a bit of a smell and taste like apricots. Water hash from team Roor.
And third was TANGE from Adam at TH Seeds. With a real smell and taste like tangerines, also a water hash.
Id like to mention the so clean fragrant LEMON OG water hash and the tasty HUMBOLT water hash both were real winners, just a little behind Tange.
I would like to thank the folks that took the time and effort to make the 12 entries this year, and remind all to get busy making a 10 gram sample to enter next year. If you make it today just place it in a freezer till next year it will be exactly the same as when you put it in the freezer...
Bubbleman will post photos of the winners, we still have samples of all 12 to take photos over the next few days, and then we will post them...
Thanks to all who helped with the event behind the scenes or attended you know who you are, I had a really, really great time!!!
A big thanks to all that attended this year and helped keep the Hubble Bubble filled!

-SamS

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts