What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

102 Mother Plants 4k Vertical Stadium

Securityfirst

Harvested 6 pds 10 grams

Harvested 6 pds 10 grams

looks really good in person nice and crystally worth the usual 3k
Jack Herer xj-13 cut
020rfr.jpg

016dx.jpg

Securityfirst

Replant 12k with 115 chem d dark heart nursery

Replant 12k with 115 chem d dark heart nursery

014dp.jpg

im very happy for the next run
011oi.jpg

010zi.jpg

008imi.jpg

Securityfirst

Hi Laughingmoon. Thanks for stopping in. We have used parabolic reflectors in this room before and will again in the future. This an an unsealed non co2 thrown together room but we do have brand new bulbs and the room is all white with plenty of air circulation, no bugs no diseases etc. We have one 12000 btu ac for 12 vertical lights. If I worked the room full time I would not use vertcal because Im sick of looking at vertical lights. Right now we are letting them sail to ten weeks using Botanicare soil bloom and some Raw Sweet. That is this caretakers method.

Securityfirst

Yup in 5 years ive tryed drip systems they just dont work for us. Its not like anyone has to go to a cubicle tommorow anyway

beautiful room. what kinda yeild you expecting from those 12 vertical bulbs? more than horizontal lamps or less?? at the moment im running 15kw horizontal and im normally a vertical guy but im giving horizontal a try.

ill be checking back for sure, again beautiful shit, stay safe

inreplyavalon

breathe deep
Veteran
Security your grow looks pro as usual.

I just hung an extra 1000mh in the middle of my flower room which is otherwise horizontal. Wondering about how close the closest plant is to the bottom of the bulb? How far from the canopy do you keep those bulbs?

Your canopy looks sweet, we should all be doing more monocropping!

drymouth

yo Sf, nice freakin grow! but..... I can never see any of your pic's even from your last one.... but no dout is sick! I'm like a blind dude watching your grow, you could just feel the awsomness!

Securityfirst

In reply Avalon-----------About a ft and a half. Welding glasses reccomended.

Buddah thanks

Noble thanks

Ask someone else----The yield is probably going to be 13.5 or 14 pds of some real chronic soil grown AAA. Buy we cut down 6 pds of all tops so far and they are amazing. It smells like Og kush,,,,,,,kush smell all the way, all the buds are really formed nice and real shiny.