What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

102 Mother Plants 4k Vertical Stadium

mdk ktm

Sorry, I meant the product "just coir" if you use just coir it tends to need some perlite mixed in as it matts down in the growbags that I use. IMO it suffocates the roots and makes growth slow.

It is not hard to handwater because we take the bulb and socket and tug on it as it is on a yo yo and place the socket up on one of the big red hooks that you can by at home depot.If you look at the plant pics closely they are up on them. I've gotten burned before by the bulbs tho, all part of the game. Mr Celcius has a thread about going blind by looking at the bulbs. I believe him.

no problem man, thanks for the heads up. Thanks for sharing your grow, this will be a sweet show. :tiphat:

+rep

Securityfirst

Dehumidifier delivered today

Dehumidifier delivered today

I ordered the Phoenix R175 LGR dehumidifier from Sylvane . Cost is 1800 however I paid 1500 because the box had been opened to take pics of it at the sylvane center or whatever.Was going to go with the Santa Fe as it has a "dehumidistat" meaning I can turn a dial to 50% rh and it will be 50% rh in the growroom environment. Past week 4 of flower maintaining 45 to 50% rh is important.
This is a contractor grade restoration model. If it is plugged in then it is turned on and dehumidifiing. I txted several professionals and the common response was plug it into your sentinel controller to control the dehuey. I have a sentinel but it is just the basic co2 model cost about 450. The best sentinel controller that controls your dehuey is 900, I am using that at another spot.
Another pro response was to get a "line voltage dehumidistat" from cap to install onto the phoenix model. As soon as I get the money will do. Is this dehuey overkill? I think so but it comes with a built in condensate pump with 30 ft of drain cord and a 20 ft long plug in cord. It also removes 92 pints at aham while drawing only 6.1 amps. I have to say it is very quiet and worth every penny. Also has wheels.

001vbv.jpg
004bnh.jpg

003cnl.jpg
002hxg.jpg

redspaghetti

love machine
ICMag Donor
Veteran
O man thats a nice toy!

Not sure how i miss this one hehee, set up looking great SF! after my current run im going to remodel my vert also, same lights but more plants this time

its gonna be a great show :)

cheers,
red.

Securityfirst

O man thats a nice toy!

Not sure how i miss this one hehee, set up looking great SF! after my current run im going to remodel my vert also, same lights but more plants this time

its gonna be a great show :)

cheers,
red.

Yo Red what up?

Ive checked your vertical grow out many times. It is a very nice setup! I haven't run this through yet we are at day 19 today with 102 big plants. So far we have had most success with 5 lights and 48 high yielding plants.

redspaghetti

love machine
ICMag Donor
Veteran
No doubt you're going to get some nice number with this one, i was meant to said this one is gonna be a great show on the other post above :D

Oh and i am turning my whole room in to a vert room next round with an island ;)

cheers,
red.

Securityfirst

Temperature update

Temperature update

Now that I have the dehuey running full blast it is getting to stay at 85 degrees or so. The bottom portion of my dehuey has an exhaust kind of like a small engine pushing out hot air. Grow nerd suggested that I vent it with a special piece of plastic with holes to disperse the hot air. I thought that was a good idea.The internal condensate pump is nice, it seems to kick on every 5 minutes or so. That is with the wallbanger 18000 btu ac set at 70.Turns out 4 lights is good given the electrical limitations that we have (50amps). It would kinda suck right now to have 5 lights running....too much heat.Then we would need bigger ac or another ac. I actually wish this grow was a flip flop with an adjoining room. That way it could be 4 lights each room and 75 plants or so each room. That would be proper especially when growing with a partner.:comfort:

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
bro the title inspired me how can ya not see 102 moms and not be...lol... u should see 8 no prob cant wait to see this ,

250wscrogger

Looking good :smokey:

A 4k flip flop would be awsome...that way you could chop 4 lights every month.

How many amps does that 18000btu wallbanger pull?

Securityfirst

electrical problem

electrical problem

A d square blew in my mlc. Ordered a new one online today for 188. Had it shipped next day am not like im expecting that to work. The biggest mother plant has snapped just a little due to all the new weight. For now the room is dark.

redspaghetti

love machine
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Man sorry to hear about the trouble, i hate hiccups during runs, anyway sending you good vibes to get the lights back on

cheers,
red.

D

DHF

I feel your pain SF......Never used lighting controllers for the very reason yer shit`s sittin in the dark...no offense , just never trusted em...Heavy Duty Intermatic mechanical timers for the win , but damn sorry you`re lightless...

The bitches snappin under their own weight is dealt with by addin silicablast to the mix for stem wall strength , but not sure how much it`ll help at this point......`Ol krusty bucket advice......

Ain`t enough string ta tie the heavy girls up it seems like.....My plants usedta have spiderwebs of shit openin up the plants as well as holdin their ass up ta keep from snappin........You thought about hangin Hortinova "horti-trellis" ta help ?....lotta plants ta haveta stake or tie.......

Good luck Bro.....pullin fer yas....DHF......:ying:....

Securityfirst

problem solves

problem solves

Well my master electrician came over today. He didnt use the d square contactor that i had picked up online because it was 3 phase. He went and picked up an electrical contactor locally. They installed a new contactor and transformer on the mlc and also upgraded our 40 to 50 amps or so all the way to 60 amps on the old fashioned box that comes from the house.I smoked a joint nearby. So what they did should get us to the end of this grow until we pay 2k or more for a new meter and box and shit

Thank you red , dhF and all for your support and ideas

whodair ill use a zip tie

DimeBag65

You will not be forgotten
Veteran
lookin great! hope you get everything dialed in , best wishes with the rest of your grow :joint:

Latest posts

Latest posts