With a capital "T"
That rhymes with "P"
And that stands for Pool,
That stands for pool.
We've surely got trouble!
Right here in River City,
Right here!
Gotta figger out a way
To keep the young ones moral after school!
Trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble...

PharmaCan

Veteran
G33k Speak said:
People:
Trouble, oh we got trouble,
Right here in River City!
With a capital "T"
That rhymes with "P"
And that stands for Pool,
That stands for pool.
We've surely got trouble!
Right here in River City,
Right here!
Gotta figger out a way
To keep the young ones moral after school!
Trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble...

I saw Music Man about twenty-five years ago in Hollywood. Dick Van Dyke was playing the lead. It is one of my all time favorite performances.

PC

=klik=

Don't you think you could get to a jail(prison)?
If you start so big and dangerous business you should keep silent...
Now everybody knows that one guy with some friends in a few months will have 20 kg of weed. It cost 10$ per gram = 200 000$ not bad.
Police already knows who you are and where are you from - it's simple.
Now just think - do you really want it?

Sorry for my english guys, I don't speak well.

Y

yamaha_1fan

captain.koons said:
well better than this one guy who wanted to plant 15 000 outdoor plants in a extremly hot climate (ex. he'd need to water them)

the number quickly plumeted down to 10, 5, and 1 thousand then down to 300 and I don't think it was ever carried out :eek:

Was that the guy a couple months ago who was going to be like Johnny Appleseed and plant thousands and thousands of seeds?? I think it was in the outdoor forums?

asher1er

Veteran
Evgeni_Malkin said:
I can get non air cooled reflectors 25 of them for like 150 bucks.

Where are these "REFLECTORS" for $6.00 a piece? send me a container full pls.. :joint:

and cool tubes suck so stay away from them, i saw in a post where you have "investors" well tell them to ditch out money and buy the right equipment

BiG H3rB Tr3E

"No problem can be solved from the same level of c
Veteran
I am going to be honest::: from the sound of your experience,, you are NOT NEARLY ready for a grow of this caliber...

Get back to the fundamentals,, pick one method and practice practice practice....work some strains,, see whats good for your setup. lock down a good nute regimen...etc etc..

^^^
dont try and LEARN while your setting up a commercial sized grow,,, you will hit nothing but problems and failures,,, I PROMISE YOU>>>than you got not only problems with the plants,, but problems with your investors.. its a LOSE/LOSE situation...

HOWEVER,, if you are dead set on doning this,,, id be looking for land,, not warehouses. get yourself a plot of land and build a greenhouse,, or camo the grow very well... at least then if you lose your whole crop your only out time+energy rather than,,, 30-40k

cocktail frank

Ubiquitous
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
WOW, your in way over your head kid.
i mean, this hobby is always a learning experience,
but your out of your league.
if you have to ask all the questions, that should set a light off in yer head.
this is destined to fail before it starts.
not to be captain negative, just being real.
nothing made me LOL harder than when you said your starting from seed.
1/2 of what you plant will be male most likely, that cuts your numbers directly in half.
then the diff phenos of all those strains wont be uniform, plant heights will be all over the place, hurting your final numbers.
the open hoods, big mistake.
i could go on and on......
get real, before you get in over your head.

DIGITALHIPPY

Veteran
captain.koons said:
hey guys

I was just told my investors have 160 acres of land and 40 million dollars.

Do you know how to make some DIY cool tubes? :eek:

ballabuds said:
this thing isn't really happening....I think it's all made up
ill do a "best of" highlight...

Evgeni_Malkin said:
.. I have grown for 4 years now with over 20 grows under my belt...
and you say...
Evgeni_Malkin said:
...Today I went to a hydro shop and found out how the ...system works I will start contructing a 10 Bucket system soon.
goes well with this Q...
Evgeni_Malkin said:
...But would having the tables touching so I can only walk on two sides of the tables instead of all four increase my lighting effeciency?
you even thought about that?
Evgeni_Malkin said:
Yea after reading a little about stealing electricity i think the intelligent thing to do is NOT STEAL just DEAL

Evgeni_Malkin said:
I went to check out equipment today and found a bargin problem is the entire lot of equipment will save me money the reflectors and not aircooled.

SO now i need to find a way to do this set up without aircooled hoods. Probably by using alot of oscilating fans

:muahaha: this part is great.
Evgeni_Malkin said:
..21 aircooled hoods will cost me about 3000 dollars, I can get non air cooled reflectors 25 of them for like 150 bucks...

Evgeni_Malkin said:
..As for the fans you are right I will difiinitely increase the size and speeds...
fan for what? the non-air-cooled hoods?
Evgeni_Malkin said:
Well eyes of course there will be A/C units cooling the room but as for temps under the bulbs that is where oscilating fans would come in
LOL a/c all that huh?....... :bashhead:
Evgeni_Malkin said:
Yea after reading a little about stealing electricity ...L

this is a good finishing line for any comedy act.
Evgeni_Malkin said:
I am hoping today I will have my seeds ordered

at first i was giving solid advice, now im just enjoying the comedy act. you should think about being a stand-up comedian. :laughing:
oh man too funy, my sides are starting to ache...

so when are you going to start talking about burning stuff in the room to make CO2? or are you going to have buckets of vinager and bakingsoda?
keep the dream alive kid. one day.

Last edited:
reading he was ordering seeds and wasn't masterful with a heavy producer or two convinced me this wasn't happening.

if anyone has watched seemorebuds there are some really ghetto growers exceeding 10kw+ out there...

Status
Not open for further replies.