What's new

100w cfl Stealth Grow

GanjaLion

Thanks zaprjaques! Im excited to try it, one of them is much more of a creamy blueberry and the other also has the creamy blueberry but has something slightly sour in there. Ill definitely share the smoke report on it.

I kept the main colas along with a few other tops to hang dry, I still like to smoke the flowers with the hash sometimes. About 75 percent of the flowers are in the freezer to make hash tonight. Ill post here what I wind up with.

GanjaLion

Ran the hash last night, really bad yield maybe half a gram lol I should have done a second run for 20 minutes but I decided to just cook it in olive oil instead of doing a second run. Was light agitated for about 7 minutes, this strain isnt like the gmo which just rains trichomes with barely no agitation.

I would wash this strain longer next time on the first run, the stuff I wound up getting is so pure that it turned to glass shatter overnight though. Not super happy with the yield outcome, but I cant complain I got some canna oil, some hash, and I kept about an oz of big tops

IMG_20220308_105126942.jpg

IMG_20220308_104307107.jpg

GanjaLion

Thanks zapr! Still opening the jars and curing them out, after hanging them 10 days. I just leave them open 30-60 mins until the fresh smell goes away and when it starts reeking like blueberries and I can smell the flavor again, then I close it.

Then check them again later or the next day and keep doing it until you dont smell the fresh smell anymore, after that the chlorophyll should be completely broken down.

These are some of the buds I kept, I wish I kept more of them to smoke to be honest hehe more than half went to hash and edibles.

IMG_20220313_174926590.jpg

GanjaLion

Soil prep for next run, I grow a few different kind of mushrooms so depending on what is finished in my mushroom grow, I add the spent mushroom blocks back to the soil and vermicompost. This time it was cordyceps mushrooms. Adds a whole bunch of life and nutrients, got some trichoderma starting to grow on it.

Some malted barley and corn, kelp, egg shells, basalt, gyspum, silkworm pupae, worm castings, with the cover crop along with a few other things ferments and other colonies ive been culturing.

Next cultivar I will be growing is Franco Loja's Lemon Cheesecake, RIP man thanks for your contributions, this ones for you!

IMG_20220319_221015904.jpg

IMG_20220320_000356799.jpg

IMG_20220320_000329717.jpg

zaprjaques

the boveda kid
Right on! Really love it how you put your things together, seems much closer to nature than most other stuff :D.
Edit:
Especially for a micro grow!!

Last edited:

GanjaLion

Thank you man! Its alot of fun working with the biology, hopefully soon Ill get a 2000x+ microscope and be able to show more about the organisms in there.

GanjaLion

That negative post wasnt directed towards any of you guys hehe. Explosiv was jumping on me on somebodies post, because I responded to someone saying vpd is fake. I just wanted to remind him how unfriendly he is himself, is why i quoted that hehe

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
Listen to this, this reply was given here even unrelated to that thing u talk about, and probably before that one even happened. I was trying to help you get a much more efficienct light source. For sure, you managed samehow to feel hurt by me in 2 of your threads you posted that same week or something. I am sorry for that, but I am also sure you know better than that. Please reread our intereactions if you want to remember what happened there. I just told you to be nice in the other thread, not that you could not say your opinion but don't be like that to a guy that is trying. This free led advice I don't get how could be taken the wrong way, and I am sure ur feelings were already hurt by the other thing when you decided to see this reply as trying to get at you. Calm down.. Hope this is just a misunderstanding, if you still think I got something to beef about with you, get that looked at!
Not trying to justify anything, but maybe it helps you not feel hunted and persecuted by the bad mod? Have a great week, man! Just be nice to people!

GanjaLion

Yea "Dude get a led seriously." sounds like free lighting advice and a proper welcome to a first time poster, I would put my buds up against anybodies LED buds by the way if they wanna do a blind test. Thanks, its all good man I dont hold grudges, I just want to talk about facts

GanjaLion

The solo cups are Blue Cheese clones, 3gal pots are the Lemon Cheese

IMG_20220430_100716620.jpg

The Blue Cheese clone in the front is a little yellow because its in that Black Gold soil I purchased, instead of the soil I mix myself. I got 3 bonsai gmo bonsai moms and 3 rooted gmo clones in another box, ill post when I have more energy haha, I want to put some of them outside guerilla style in my old spots. One lemon cheeseling is ahead because one didnt pop, but it will catch up!
IMG_20220508_225641401.jpg

Can see a worm swimming through the soil if you look close
IMG_20220510_002430972.jpg

GanjaLion

Hey zaprjaques! Dang same here, I should have been out there a month ago preparing. I still have a couple of weeks to decide if im going plant the guerilla, the indoor is a way easier commitment haha. Thanks for stopping by man!

Latest posts

Latest posts