What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

1000w Perpetual SOG Closet

Cannabean

Thanks a lot everyone! Im glad you like my logs, I thought I was just boring :nanana:

The mass gdp clones I took are not doing so great, a few have died, most are coming along slowly.:wallbash:

For now here is some more eye candy:

pH - 5.9
EC - 2.0(1.8 EC Micro/Bloom@1:2 + .2 EC sweet + 5ml/gal hygrozyme)

picture.php

BDH table day 33

The Dream:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

the single GDP day 31:

picture.php

picture.php

bubba kush day 30:

picture.php

bbing

your not boring bro,
there just waiting till you start throwing some gland shots up there.
Frickin Bud Pervs :nanana:

Looking good my friend, think you got the lollys dialed (are you flushing already???)

P

Peat

Alright! :yes:

Nice nugs, Cannabean! :headbange

Sorry to hear about your GDP. :badday:
You still got mom, right?
I beat 'em like the owe me $$$!!!
:spank::whip:

===========
I've got a couple of stupid questions, stone-phrased difficultlyish :crazy: :D

With one table going strong, about 1/2 thru flower.
The other table has just been harvested.
You bring fresh clones from veg (just flos, right?)

They're at the same ht/placement as the other table?

How well do they take the transition?

Thanks for your help!

:lurk:

Cannabean

what's up fellas.
bbing: I think I still could have lollypopped a bit more with the dream...I still need to dial in the gdp before she produces for me. :joint:

Peat: thanks buddy! yeah, the clone situation isn't going so hot...a few have roots, most dont and look shitty. :mad: I thinks I let them get too dry or something...meh.

Oh yeah the big GDP mom...shes busy flowering day 16:

picture.php

With one table going strong, about 1/2 thru flower.
The other table has just been harvested.
You bring fresh clones from veg (just flos, right?)

They're at the same ht/placement as the other table?

How well do they take the transition?

yup you got it, I take the best 28 clones in rapid rooters and move them to 3x3x2.5" rockwool cubes which are then vegged for a week+/- depending on the strain.
All cloning, vegging and mothers are done under a 2' 6bulb T5 fluorescent.
the vegged clones in rockwool are put in the tables at the same height as the adjacent table halfway through flowering(~40" from 1000w bulb).

I thought they all a got slightly shocked for a day or two...but that may be root stress from me placing the cubes with roots hanging down directly onto the hydroton. either way they seemed to take off shortly after :yoinks:

I've also revised the feeding schedule since the original post. I now feed at Day: 25s on, 1h45m off
Night : 25sec on, 6h30m off.
picture.php

picture.php

Blue dream haze table - day 35.

CannaBean - nice show you have here. I'm currently researching building a very similar setup for my next gro. Hope you don't mind if I hang out here!

bbing

Mama misses her little girls; so I brought her(s) over so she can see her kids one last time before some \edited for your viewing pleasure<--wow

picture.php

:biglaugh:

Cannabean

oldschoolfarmer: always welcome buddy :friends: Im learning as I go too :joint: :wallbash: :joint:

bbing wow man those mommas are FAT :yoinks: looks like they really took to the dwc :bow:

The blue dream haze table is on day 47 and is going to get flushed on day 54 for 5-7 days.
Unfortunately I will need smoke soon so I had to chop the third smallest girl on day 46 :noway:.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Grandaddy purple mom - Flowering day 28
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

blue dream haze table - day 47
pH - 6.0
EC - 1.75(1.55 EC lucas + .2 EC sweet)

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

bdh day 47

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

blue dream haze day 47

picture.php

Grandaddy purple in bdh table day 47

picture.php

bubba kush in bdh table day 47

Thanks for stopping by everyone!! More to come in the next week or so! :woohoo:

707Corridor

What up Canna!

Im in the midst of flowering as well. Your girls looking good. How much will that BDH you chopped weigh out too? cant wait for the smoke report on that one. :joint:

scoobysnaqs

-too much negative pressure(adding bigger intake soon)

what is the negative effects on too much negative pressure.....i am adding a 8in 747 vortex out take fan that is goin to massive in compared to the room..is this goin to hurt my set up?

Cannabean

Hey everyone! Chop teaser coming up! :woohoo:

707corridor: hey thanks for stopping by, the 3rd smallest BDH I cut down on day 46 yeilded 8g after drying. Here is a dried pic of her:

Lowlife: great to hear from you again buddy :friends: I'll be in contact.:abduct:

oldschoolfarmer: yummm GDP :joint: Ill be sure to get some shots of her coming down for ya!

scoobysnaqs: hey man thanks for the question. I actually don't know the scientific reason why too much negative pressure is detrimental to the plants, but I've heard it described as choking them. Something to do with ambient air not being able to fill the room fast enough through a too-small intake. I determined my 8x24" intake based the darkroom louver's recommendation for their 400-500cfm fan/intake setup.
If anyone else wants to chime in and set us straight with the facts and equations, feel free :1help:

Garden status:
•BDH table has been flushing for 5 days now and is on day 55, soon to get the chop in the new few days.
•Next table to be filled in the coming week.
•I had an absymal GDP clone success ratio, getting only 15 out of 35. Due to this my next table is going to be 10 GDP, 6 sr71 shiva skunk, 6 sr71 querkle, 1 white russian, 1 og kush apothecary, sitting next to the flowering GDP mom.
•GDP mom is on day 36, taking her to 70.
•Bubba kush moms(3) are beyond ready to be cloned and 28 BK clones will replace the BDH soon following harvest.

enough of the boring shit :nanana:

GDP in BDH table, day 55.

picture.php

picture.php

BDH table day 55, day 4 of flush.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

I cut another BDH girl down early, day 55, 4 days of flush.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

I'm going to have a busy week! :woohoo::wallbash:

Cannabean

Thanks Oldschoolfarmer!! :friends: Here is another shot of the GDP mom for ya :woohoo:

picture.php

GDP mom day 37

I cut down two more BDH last night, they are looking ripe for the picking! :yoinks:
BDH day 56, 5 day flush:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

the rest are getting chopped soon. Here is the single bubba kush getting colors:
picture.php

Beautiful, legal, California:

picture.php

picture.php

Cannabean

What's up guys! Thanks for the words but that was just the beginning :yoinks:
I harvested the rest of the next few days cutting 15 down on day 59 and the rest on day 60. They were flushed for 5-7 days.

Here are the rest cut on day 60:

Blue dream haze
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

The smallest BDH

picture.php

A cool looking BDH

picture.php

Two biggest BDH

picture.php

GDP
picture.php

picture.php

The harvest
picture.php

picture.php

:woohoo: I'll have dry numbers in a week or so.

I already planted the other table and took a bunch of clones for the next table, more updates to come soon!

Any idea yet on what the average weight per plant in the sog ended up as? Curious as I have 40 heavy yielding Sensi star clones in 4x4 rw cubes with a coco mat ebb&flow in the same table you have (2'x4') under a 600W... thinking our per plant avg. will be close so just trying to get an idea. Shooting for at least a bow.

P

Peat

Cannabean!

I really like what you've got going here! :respect:
Don't be too surprised if mine soon starts to resemble yours.
But, DTW with coco...:chin:

nice lookin buds ur growin there cannabean. that gdp doesnt have the greatest yields but i think it makes up for it with the taste and potency!! that other strain u got looks pretty good to.