What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

1000w HPS Grape ape/Skunk #1

BFP420

Maj.Pothead, thanks, after seeing your grows it looks like your really know what your doing! im glad to have ya following my thread man, good things will come of this!!!

Sog Army, ya man your right it is really heavy soil, compacts easily, im thinkin of just getting some soilless mix for when i transplant. What you think?
:wave: :joint:

G

i would definately get some soilless mix going on.. trust me your plants will love you for it.

BFP420

Day 6
Its been another day and my plants are lookin nice and healthly, 2nd set of leaves on almost all plants. none of the other seeds are ready yet but i hope soon.

BG

BM

BFP420

Day 7
The bubblegums leafs are really comin in now, nice and lush and thick. the blue mystics are growing nicely as well. heres some pics.

It seem that there is 2 different leaf types on the blue mystic, ones leafs are long and pointy at the end while the other one is round on the ends. heres the first type.

Bm
type #1

Bm
type #2

quite interesting to me.

Bg

BFP420

Day 8
Growth is really becoming rapid, leafs are sprouting out all over on the bg. all plants are starting to get big. :joint:

Bm type #1

Bm type #2

Bg

BFP420

Day 9

Finally 3 of the skunk #1's have cracked and have been planted in soil. the babies that are already growing are zoomin along. :sasmokin:

Bm type #1

The smallest bm.

Bm type #2

Bg

BFP420

Day 10
The plants seem to be progessing more and more every day, there getting huge. sk1 is moving along! heres some pics.

Bm type #1

Bm type #2

Bg

sogman

I'm seeing all those pictures of your hardwood floors and I'm getting jealous.
Only place I like carpets are livingrooms, or better yet game rooms!

Well it can be hardwood, so long as there's huge beanbag chairs to sink into.

BFP420

Day 12
the plants are loving the super thrive, there growing nicely cant wait for the next week or so. pics.

bm type #1

bm type #2

bg

heres a pic of my bong :lurk:

stonedage

Dude hows the ape doing? Is that it in the aquarium? Its kinda late now but id advice next time put it in a small cut with a sandwich bag and an elastic on top of it, helps to put some bamboo scewers in the cup to hold the bag away. When i was only taking a couple at a time I would do this and get excellent results. The others are coming along nicely.

truecannabliss

TrueCanna Genetics - Selection is art
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I shall be following this one, always nice to see someone new with such enthusiasm.
Peace

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
you'l get there mate..patience is the key :D

im running Bm two for the first time ..

keep it up man..your on the right track!

Latest posts

Latest posts