What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

1000 watt sour diesel grow.

:ying:week3 end:ying:

Attachments

• ecsd@week3.jpg
    ecsd@week3.jpg
    110 KB · Views: 4

jochen_45

Veteran
Sour diesel grow...

Sour diesel grow...

Hi greenberg138,
Thats a very nice grow and I will watch it. I can understand
you , because I also have a special sour d.-cut, that I love
so much. Thanks for sharing your work!

How many days do you usually take her?
i take the ecsd about 9 and a half weeks. this strain is nice becaues i have the option of harvesting at 8 weeks or 10. ive taken it to 10 and the yeild is insane. so anywere from 56 to 70 days to flower but i usually take it to 63 to 67 days.just under 10 weeks. i have a kush that ill be growing here too and its a 8 to 9 week strain.

Tyga

Veteran
You know if that ECSD is Chaco's cut? If so I would suggest taking her between 75-77 days minimum... If not I apologize!

montroller

@ FuhQ - Man you have been on this board for less than a month and every post you have is spewing some hateful shit. Maybe smoke a bowl and relax and stop cluttering this guys journal.

draztik

Veteran
i take the ecsd about 9 and a half weeks. this strain is nice becaues i have the option of harvesting at 8 weeks or 10. ive taken it to 10 and the yeild is insane. so anywere from 56 to 70 days to flower but i usually take it to 63 to 67 days.just under 10 weeks. i have a kush that ill be growing here too and its a 8 to 9 week strain.
I like to take her a little longer, I usually go 77-83 . I was taking her down around 63-70 for the first few runs I did with her but I felt like the high was too racey for my taste. What's the name of the Kush you have going?

tyga. hello. i really dont know what cut it is , all i do know is that i got two diffrent cuts at the same time. one was sour diesel and the other was east coast sour diesel. the east coast sour diesel seemed to finish faster and was a lil sweeter in taste like more lemon than fuel. that bieng said ive had many ppl tell me its the fuelyest diesel theve smoked.. anyway. a lil more history, the guy i got the two cuts from says he obtained them at a party/gathering with breeders present such as resivoir seeds. lets see what happens ill take some close ups of the trichs and post um. ill start checkin trichs @ 9 weeks/63 days.

I like to take her a little longer, I usually go 77-83 . I was taking her down around 63-70 for the first few runs I did with her but I felt like the high was too racey for my taste. What's the name of the Kush you have going?

yo!!! draztik. i love that racey high, its almost phycadelic if you smoke the dry/wet sieve hash that you get from just trimming this strain.. heres how i do it. i let the good trim dry out about 3 to 5 days , because i live in the desert, and make dry sieve hash and only the heads of the trich will fall at this point. really clear and melts a tan color. i love this strain for the amount of hash it will produce is fantastic!!! and becuaes i love to eat marijuana oil this is the best all around strain for me .you need lots to produce cancer curing marijuana oil.:ying: but thats a different topic all together :blowbubbles: the name of the kush i have right now is called Power Kush by dianfem seeds. tastes like a morrocan coffee shop i love it. and huge nugs:tiphat: