What's new

1000 watt organic project

Mt Toaker

Man I think I need a 1k in my setup! 400w just doesn't seem to cut it, your buds are about 3x the size of mine and I have been flowering for 30 something odd days unless they fatten up drastically in the next week I don't know!

Last edited:

DonChron

thanks for comin in black rain , mt toaker. Your 400 puts out about half the lumens as the 1k but you can move it so much closer to the tops, honestly my buds aren't as large as they should be..lack of P really fucked their potential..

things are goin good though, heri is drying and im smokin some ISO I made from the leaf and shake nugs...what do u all think,any impurities?

ISO

heri head

Last edited:

Mt Toaker

What ever you're buds aren't as big as they look. . . I submit heri head as my leading evidence. and I agree . . . I have my light probably about 6" away, but I also have a homemade cooltube, I think I would rather have the lumens.

Last edited:
T

TylerDurden

Excellent looking heri bud bro :D and that ISO should get you pretty fuckin blown! Looks like you got a nice crop comin up too. Cant wait to see some pics of the CD at harvest. Later man.

Mr. Durden :joint:

PrinceOfPersia

Its very obvios mate. u need more fresh air. Plants show lack of oxygen, Leafs act like they do on some of your pictures. they curl invard..
Get a co2 mahine and a better in and outtake. the second is the first thing u need to do.

Good luck.

pop-

DonChron

Mt.Toaker you can do alot more with lumens, all depends on the setup though..looks like im noobin it here though..lack of P ,high ph, bad ozone,light leaks ,and many other factors really fucked the potential.
heres the full chop

Tyler Durdenrad man, looks to be pretty potent to man..cure is comin

Prince of Persiathanks for the advice. I will get a machine as soon as I can afford too. Until then isn't there some way to make CO2 artificially?

bluetoothcool for comin in dude,do appreciate it.

Last edited:

DonChron

47326weedz_008-med.jpg

heres some fresh bogs lifesaver F2 seedlings and a few outa a mix ready for another couple weeks veg. really do love this strain ,very potent for my tast..just my :2cent:
take care everybody

Last edited:

DonChron

thanks joebean man!! dont think i forgot about that lemon dies haha

I just wanted to clarify,I'm not advertising anything,and respect the forums decisions.
I grow for personal consumption, and enjoy growing different varieties

love and peace within
take care
DC

Last edited:

DonChron

Do appreciate it PoP and thanx for the link. Method is what I was referring to, the fruit mash sounds like it'd attract some fruit flies though . maybe go with the yeast? or just save up for a real system. will be re-searchin

chem nug

Last edited:

DonChron

appreciate it southern guerila.thanks for the compliment bro

as for now Ive got 6 females flowering.two lifesavers and a mix from seed,the venomhead mother and the cut.
they were fed a guano/molasses tea today, a fair dose @ 90-110 ppm in 30 Fl ounces of 5.5ph RO

DonChron

thought I'd update...been a while,so here we are...
were at 21 days with some freshly sexed females..got 2 lifesavers,2 randoms,the clone,and the venomhead mum
13 days

progress @ 20 days

the venomhead

baby purps

some new equipment

T

TylerDurden

Nice lookin finished product there man :D hows the CD smoke? The plants are lookin good too, whats the genetics on the venomhead? Looks like a very nicely structured plant. Nice pH meter, I gotta get me one here in the next week or two and a couple other things. Take it easy bro.

Mr. Durden :joint: